Great News!The President of the EU Commission said that the time has come to impose price restrictions on pipeline gas supplied from moscow to EU

The EU commission just assumes that Russia will keep putting gas in the other end if they do. I am not sure that is a gamble they can afford to take right now.

I am not sure that is a gamble they can afford to take right now.
you are wrong, moscow horde without chances ....

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Attachments

• Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg
    Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 13
The EU commission just assumes that Russia will keep putting gas in the other end if they do. I am not sure that is a gamble they can afford to take right now.

THIS IS FANTASTIC ! LONG LIVE THE LIBERAL ORDER ! DEATH TO MOSCOW HORDE !

1662127662169.png

OK Russia has responded to the vote yesterday

Russia's main gas pipeline to Europe will not reopen as planned on Saturday, adding to concerns about energy supplies this winter.
State energy firm Gazprom said it found a leak on Nord Stream 1, meaning it could be closed indefinitely.
The pipeline, which runs to Germany, has been shut for three days for what Gazprom described as maintenance work.

Sooooo, how did all that stupid "Green Energy" and shutting down the nuclear power plants work out for the Environmental Wackos in Eurotrashland?

NO ITS NOT. pootler wants to break international order , believe me if he can get his way , you and your family are gonna feel it.

The status quo is as interesting as watching paint dry. Putin not going gently into that good night doesn't change the fact that he is going. Him making a mess of things will increase the likelihood that his successors will be more willing to stabilize affairs and join the 21st Century before it is the 22nd Century. It also forces the Ukraine to shit or get off the pot as far as its relations with the west. It will become European or it will be Russian. It won't be able to continue to be both and neither at the same time.

Forum List

Back