Great News: Russians borders after in 10 days, Khyev horde is crying out

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Hey, Sharon ( aka Litwin ), how are you?
I have a great news for you, the new Russian borders in 10 days.

Enjoy

photo_2022-09-20_17-08-55.jpg

photo_2022-09-20_16-10-01.jpg

Lol, it means nothing if they can't keep it. The U.S. and the world will never recognize it as Russian territory now. It is all in vain.

LOl
You should probably write the U.S. , its European vassals,, Canucks, Kiwi, a couple of chinks and Aussies, not the World

54644781-0-image-a-142_1645789912025.jpg

Lol, it means nothing if they can't keep it. The U.S. and the world will never recognize it as Russian territory now. It is all in vain.
Let's see what the EU says after a cold and expensive winter.....I bet they will be clamoring for a resolution. What the US thinks won't matter a fig.

giphy.gif

Me, I don't really care which way it goes, I'm just tired of our billions going into that black hole of corruption.

Let's see what the EU says after a cold and expensive winter.....I bet they will be clamoring for a resolution. What the US thinks won't matter a fig.

giphy.gif

Me, I don't really care which way it goes, I'm just tired of our billions going into that black hole of corruption.

Peoples of EU are going to kick their corrupted 'politicians' out from offices
In some months new politicians will make peace with Russia and celebrate it in Donetsk

giphy.gif

You hate freedom and America.

LOL

Plus that map is wrong, they haven't occupied about half of the Donetsk region and a few other areas.

Forum List

Back