Great lines from the media

S

scubamike

We see them all the time, how about making a collection?

Today:

"The problem is where to get the hydrogen. It doesn't exist by itself naturally."
-Um, hang on. In chemisty at school they told us it was the most plentiful element in the known universe....

"The U.N. nuclear watchdog said in a confidential report..."
-Riiight, so confidential it was only covered by all the major Western media. Actually for this sort of statement there are millions of examples. :p:

The fact that you put threads like this one in the Anti-USA section is quite telling of your truly biased nature.

There is a General USA section that has the news as one of its inclusive topics.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
The fact that you put threads like this one in the Anti-USA section is quite telling of your truly biased nature.

There is a General USA section that has the news as one of its inclusive topics.

No, it is just telling of the mistakes made while browsing with multiple tabs.
But don't let that get in the way of your rant....
Mind you, the quotes were from American media sources....

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Scuba - save your sarcasm for your other bullshit posts! you are replying to a moderator, show some respect!!

Why show respect to those who abuse posters? Hypocrisy....

Originally posted by scubamike
Why show respect to those who abuse posters? Hypocrisy....
I wished I could have responded before you were shown the door.

As a moderator it is my resposibility to make such observations no abuse was made. And the thought that it was a mistake is highly questionable just the same as your multiple typo in another thread.

Forum List

Back