Great Call Tonight From An Obama Caller

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
(me) "Hello"

(older lady) Hi, I am Elizabeth ___ and was calling to see who you are supporting as president

(me) Mitt Romney

(older lady) (frustrating paper ruffling) Oh.... well.... (more paper ruffling) "Would you please consider both candidates, watch the debates, give both an equal chance?"

(me) Yes ma'am I certainly will

(older lady) Thank you so much.

FOOTNOTE -

Hey - I did the volunteer "phone watch" during the McCain thing. We're all VOLUNTEERS. Both sides.

Be nice to these people.

(me) "Hello"

(older lady) Hi, I am Elizabeth ___ and was calling to see who you are supporting as president

(me) Mitt Romney

(older lady) (frustrating paper ruffling) Oh.... well.... (more paper ruffling) "Would you please consider both candidates, watch the debates, give both an equal chance?"

FOOTNOTE -

Hey - I did the volunteer "phone watch" during the McCain thing. We're all VOLUNTEERS. Both sides.

Be nice to these people.

Phone banked today.. Yes.. Be nice to us! Lol.

Obama is with FORMER Republican Crist today, I bet Romney will dredge up Foley here in Florida if Foley isn't "busy."

I tell these folks that I am totally in support of Obama and have pledges from about
500 people that are committed to the Obama cause...
Then I ask her if she could mail me that prayer that all Democrats seem to use.
The ALL Hail Obama chant....

Then they curse and hang up.
I just think that's such poor form.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ3IgwnlC7Y]"Don't Vote for Mitt Romney" - DIRECTV Parody (Part 1 - Tranny) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HOs3Ei3gdw]"Don't Vote for Mitt Romney" DIRECTV Parody (Part 2 - Mormon) - YouTube[/ame]​

I told the last one I still hadn't gotten my obama bucks and would require a large check and free condoms for life.
They're still laughing about what a brainwashed Rushbot jackazz hater dupe you are LOL

Darn it! The CONs want a lazy idiot as President, someone they can RELATE to. To them, knowledge is overrated, and they dream of wealth without work; of course they adore Bush II.
:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Obama is with FORMER Republican Crist today, I bet Romney will dredge up Foley here in Florida if Foley isn't "busy."
September 8, 2012

r

Obama Widens Lead Over Romney
Despite Jobs Data:
Reuters/Ipsos Poll

:eusa_whistle:

(me) "Hello"

(me) Mitt Romney

FOOTNOTE -

Be nice to these people.

Agreed. If you have to be mean, do it here under the warm comfort of the anonymous internet.

I'm always nice to political callers until they give me a question that doesn't list the Libertarian choice. I would suggest BOTH sides open up their questions as to not alienate the very Independents and 3rd party that DECIDE election outcomes..

You mean the weael who left with his pockets full of Republican contributions? That snotty assed worm infested weasel?

Forum List

Back