Great Britain bans plastic straws!!

Nice of you to be able to afford it you rich fuck.

We will also start seeing more foodborne diseases from people not cleaning their reusables properly

But virtue signaling trumps common sense and easy hygiene.

As I posted, only kooks feel this is big deal, and this kook fails to comprehend that continued use of plastic straws means more ending up in the oceans.

And only annoying control freaks decide that a national law is the only recourse for something like this, unlike say, god forbid, ASKING people who can afford re-usable portable utensils to do so.

it's always about force with government cocksuckers like you.

Grow up Marty, you've devolved into an angry old man.

You say grow up and i'm an angry old man in the same sentence......

LOL, you can't even insult properly.

Some people never mature, you seem to me to be one of them.

Yes, forcing people to lug metal straws around with them is "mature"

No, its government force for no reason except busybody pricks like you wanting others to do it OR ELSE

FOAD.

I probably haven't used a straw in a year. Why does anyone need one, unless they've got sensitive teeth?

As I posted, only kooks feel this is big deal, and this kook fails to comprehend that continued use of plastic straws means more ending up in the oceans.

And only annoying control freaks decide that a national law is the only recourse for something like this, unlike say, god forbid, ASKING people who can afford re-usable portable utensils to do so.

No, its government force for no reason except busybody pricks like you wanting others to do it OR ELSE

FOAD.

Kid Rock Lyrics:

I heard that you been talking ‘bout me
Walkin’ round without a tear in your eye, eyes, eyes
Airing out my dirty laundry
While trying to suck my well bone dry, dry, dry
You ain’t nothing but complicated
Everything you preach is a lie
Everything I try you hate it
So baby why don’t you just fuck off and die
I heard that you been speaking softly
Trying to toss my good name under the bus, bus, bus
Creeping ‘round with everybody
Hey baby whatever happened to trust, trust, trust
Every time you love it’s a lie
You got me so damn agitated
Fuck off and die

All your lies and hatred
Fuck off and die
All the good times wasted
Die for the good yeah die for the bad
Die for the memories we’ll never have
C’est la vie adios fuck off and die

Nice Marty, you truly are a punk and an asshole.

I only use metal straws for my drinks. Not b/c of some environmentalist ideal, I just like them better.

"There's so much plastic in this culture that vinyl leopard skin is becoming an endangered synthetic." ~ Lily Tomlin

:lol:

FOAD.

Kid Rock Lyrics:

I heard that you been talking ‘bout me
Walkin’ round without a tear in your eye, eyes, eyes
Airing out my dirty laundry
While trying to suck my well bone dry, dry, dry
Everything you preach is a lie
Everything I try you hate it
I heard that you been speaking softly
Trying to toss my good name under the bus, bus, bus
Creeping ‘round with everybody
Hey baby whatever happened to trust, trust, trust
Every time you love it’s a lie
You got me so damn agitated
Fuck off and die

All your lies and hatred
Fuck off and die
All the good times wasted
Die for the good yeah die for the bad
Die for the memories we’ll never have
C’est la vie adios fuck off and die

Nice Marty, you truly are a punk and an asshole.

I listen to punk, and I can be an asshole, but you are a controlling twat-waddle, which is far far worse.

Spork - I think a better name would be Forn. Then we have another meaning for Fornicate.

I can see people 20 years from now - "Kids! They don't know how bad they have it, why we used to be able to use something once and then just throw it away! Can you imagine? Nowadays they just expect a car to last 20 years and for you to pass down your wooden straws to your offspring, like some family heirloom."

I only use metal straws for my drinks. Not b/c of some environmentalist ideal, I just like them better.

I never even seen a metal straw ever, is that some type of gay thing?

Yes, high-ranking members of the Gay Mafia are given metal straws on the day they get “made”.

I am being serious, where in the heck do they serve metal straws?

In a crack house?

In a crack house?

I bought my own, but some higher-end cocktail bars use metal straws.

I had to look this up a little bit, I never even heard of metal straws till today.. oh yea I remember as a kid using Twizzlers as straws, this must be some rich thing ..

The Benefits of Stainless Steel Straws | Thrivaholic.com

Straws
With the increasing climatic changes and the growing concern about the harmful effects of plastic, it’s time we switch to healthier and more environmentally friendly alternatives. According to Isfoundation, plastic straws contain BisphenolA (BPA).

BPA is a harmful chemical found in plastics that mimics the activity of hormones, most commonly estrogen, which can lead to a number of reproductive disordersand other conditions, such as diabetes and heart disease.

Plus, just imagine, if a single person were to use a plastic straw every day for the next ten years, there would be 3,650 straws worth of landfill! It is thus imperative you switch to reusable items and recycle plastic items as much as possible.

There are dozens of alternatives to plastic straws, some of which include:

• Glass Straws
  • Bamboo Straws
  • Stainless Steel Straws
Savvy-Straws-6.jpg

While glass straws may add elegance to any dining table, it is not safe to use for the kids or for travel. Likewise, bamboo straws may only seem a good option if you are throwing a tropical themed straw party. Stainless steel straws are ideal for just about any occasion. Not only do they add elegance to your dining room but are considerably more durable as compared to plastic straws.

Benefits and Uses of Using Stainless Steel Straws
There are many reasons why you should update to stainless steel straws. Here are some listed below:

Environmentally Friendly
Haven’t we polluted the earth enough? According to Mother Earth Living, the manufacturing of plastic products releases a whole set of carcinogenic, home-disruptive and neurotoxic chemicals into the atmosphere. These products eventually find their way to our ecology through the air, water and land pollution.

Teach your kids the importance of switching to environmentally friendly products, such as metal straws to protect the environment. This will encourage them to reduce the use of plastic made products and recycle.

In a crack house?

I bought my own, but some higher-end cocktail bars use metal straws.

I had to look this up a little bit, I never even heard of metal straws till today.. oh yea I remember as a kid using Twizzlers as straws, this must be some rich thing ..

The Benefits of Stainless Steel Straws | Thrivaholic.com

Straws
With the increasing climatic changes and the growing concern about the harmful effects of plastic, it’s time we switch to healthier and more environmentally friendly alternatives. According to Isfoundation, plastic straws contain BisphenolA (BPA).

BPA is a harmful chemical found in plastics that mimics the activity of hormones, most commonly estrogen, which can lead to a number of reproductive disordersand other conditions, such as diabetes and heart disease.

Plus, just imagine, if a single person were to use a plastic straw every day for the next ten years, there would be 3,650 straws worth of landfill! It is thus imperative you switch to reusable items and recycle plastic items as much as possible.

There are dozens of alternatives to plastic straws, some of which include:

• Glass Straws
  • Bamboo Straws
  • Stainless Steel Straws
Savvy-Straws-6.jpg

While glass straws may add elegance to any dining table, it is not safe to use for the kids or for travel. Likewise, bamboo straws may only seem a good option if you are throwing a tropical themed straw party. Stainless steel straws are ideal for just about any occasion. Not only do they add elegance to your dining room but are considerably more durable as compared to plastic straws.

Benefits and Uses of Using Stainless Steel Straws
There are many reasons why you should update to stainless steel straws. Here are some listed below:

Environmentally Friendly
Haven’t we polluted the earth enough? According to Mother Earth Living, the manufacturing of plastic products releases a whole set of carcinogenic, home-disruptive and neurotoxic chemicals into the atmosphere. These products eventually find their way to our ecology through the air, water and land pollution.

Teach your kids the importance of switching to environmentally friendly products, such as metal straws to protect the environment. This will encourage them to reduce the use of plastic made products and recycle.

just imagine, if a single person were to use a plastic straw every day for the next ten years, there would be 3,650 straws worth of landfill!

Wow! That'd take up an entire cubic foot of landfill.
Another trillion years of that and we'd be in trouble!!!

Google

10 years ago, this would shock people, but since England has handed over it's entire culture to people of Middle Eastern descent, who cant see that this soon-to-be Godforsaken country has completely sold out to the PC zombies.

Banning [email protected]

:springbed::springbed::springbed:
Nothing says you live in a tyrannical nation like dealing with bans of simple items.

Yep.... wait until we see some of the video coming out of England in the next few years as that culture falls deeper and deeper into the abyss. The pushback is going to make your eyeballs pop.... it will be can't miss TV. It will be very very instructive to regular Americans.
I used to think that leftists would ban arms until we were down to plastic sporks...

Sporks still have pointy edges.
the_tick_spoon__by_v_jez_helm-d5n07fh.jpg

Nothing but spoons, even for cutting.

Forum List

Back