GREAT AGAIN: GDP Smashes Expectations, HITS 15 Year HIGH

“It is important to note that real GDP growth in the first quarter was only 1.4 percent,” Zandi said. (It was actually revised down to 1.2 percent in the BEA’s recent advance estimate.) “Thus real GDP growth during the first half of the year was 2 percent, almost precisely the growth the economy has experienced since this economic expansion began eight years ago.”

Trump is lying as usual, and his parrots are squawking and slobbering again AS USUAL.

AND THE DRONES HUMP EACH OTHER AS USUAL.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN - AS USUAL

...better to wait and see the actual results?
Sounds good. Here are the actual average increases in GDP since inauguration compared to that of previous administrations:
magaGDP.png

Now, before y'all melt like snowflakes whining "aw that's YOUR CHART", stop and realize the hard cold reality that 3.1 growth is a healthy return to the 3.4% of America's Historical Greatness. Far better than the teeny limp 2.1%

Personally - I LOVE this graph .. first how Trump's 3.1 bar looks to be 50 times larger than Obama's "2.1" (myth)

Creator should go to work for Infowars, Zerohedge or Breitbart!

Donald Trump Says U.S. Never Hit 3% GDP Growth Under Obama — But It's Misleading

Sounds good. Here are the actual average increases in GDP since inauguration compared to that of previous administrations:
magaGDP.png

Now, before y'all melt like snowflakes whining "aw that's YOUR CHART", stop and realize the hard cold reality that 3.1 growth is a healthy return to the 3.4% of America's Historical Greatness. Far better than the teeny limp 2.1%

Personally - I LOVE this graph .. first how Trump's 3.1 bar looks to be 50 times larger than Obama's "2.1" (myth)

Donald Trump Says U.S. Never Hit 3% GDP Growth Under Obama — But It's Misleading

"Trump says"

well there ya go .. biggest liar in the history of US Presidents said.

magaGDP.png

"Trump says"

well there ya go .. biggest liar in the history of US Presidents said.

Donald's prolificacy at lying is unprecedented.

... I LOVE this graph ...
there was a table too--
inhrtlag.png

--but whether the numbers are on a graph, a clock, a table or spoken aloud they all mean the same thing: inheritance is no excuse for bad policy.

Hey - Tell me about Panama. I have a former neighbor who moved there about a year ago for retirement and loves it.

Cost of living, etc all good in your view?

there was a table too--
inhrtlag.png

--but whether the numbers are on a graph, a clock, a table or spoken aloud they all mean the same thing: inheritance is no excuse for bad policy.

in Trumps case - no policy.

tax cuts are his only piece of major legislation -- they added $1.5 Trillion to the deficit, they didnt grow the GDP,

“It is important to note that real GDP growth in the first quarter was only 1.4 percent,” Zandi said. (It was actually revised down to 1.2 percent in the BEA’s recent advance estimate.) “Thus real GDP growth during the first half of the year was 2 percent, almost precisely the growth the economy has experienced since this economic expansion began eight years ago.”

Trump is lying as usual, and his parrots are squawking and slobbering again AS USUAL.

More importantly, the public debt will be 100 percent of GDP by 2028.

Nary a peep from the fiscal conservatives.

there was a table too--
inhrtlag.png

Hey - Tell me about Panama. I have a former neighbor who moved there about a year ago for retirement and loves it.

a friend has been there 4 years - eats, sleeps, fishes ---- you cant pry his butt back here to the hustle, bustle and as he calls it BS.

IJS

More importantly, the public debt will be 100 percent of GDP by 2028.

Nary a peep from the fiscal conservatives.

NARY a single one - EVER.

The snowflakes are going to be so unhappy that America is becoming Great Again. How is the Blue Wave going to happen when the economy is booming?

New statistics released by the Congressional Budget Office projected record breaking GDP growth throughout 2018; smashing expectations and signaling a robust US recovery under President Trump and the GOP-controlled Congress.

According to CNS News, the strong data shows Gross Domestic Product growing by at least 3.3 percent from the fourth quarter of 2017 to the fourth quarter of 2018; the highest level of growth seen in at least 15 years.

“In CBO’s projections, real GDP expands by 3.3 percent this year and by 2.4 percent in 2019,” says the CBO report. “It grew by 2.6 percent last year.”

“In our economic projections which underlie our budget projections, inflation-adjusted GDP–or real GDP–expands by 3.3 percent this year, and by 2.4 percent in 2019,” added the CBO Director.

The new data signals a growing US economy just months after President Trump signed the recently passed GOP tax cuts into law; unleashing American businesses and putting millions of dollars back into workers bank accounts.
Appears those bread crumbs are doing a lot of good. Employers are now struggling to fill openings now too.

The only thing funnier than Sean Hannity is his dumb as dirt followers.

Title this piece "Great Expectations"

In reality the 1st quarter numbers come out Friday. We'll see.

magaGDP.png

and certainly ignore the once in a millenium post ww2 years which had growth rates of 8% plus and certainly don't skew your cherry picked stats.

while you're at it ignore the great recession too.

trumplings :lol:

there was a table too--
inhrtlag.png

It's hotter than hell there. It's like living in a steam suana.

...Tell me about Panama. I have a former neighbor who moved there about a year ago for retirement and loves it. Cost of living, etc all good in your view?
...It's hotter than hell there. It's like living in a steam suana.
Some folks like the coast, one guy I know bought an island. It never gets as hot in Panama as my summers in Chicago and Waco got, but I live up around 3,000 feet where temps are locked between 65º - 80º F year round. Some folks want it colder so they live higher up.

We live a LOT cheaper here than we'd live in the states but for most it depends on buying habits. In Panama medical care is first rate at a fraction of U.S. costs part because there no AMA to restrict med school entrance to AMA relatives and part because there's no ABA to cause malpractice insurance rates to soar.

The people are friendly and hard working --we got a lot of common ground. Spanish isn't too hard to learn and they all want to learn English. Next to the U.S. Panama's the easiest place in the world to own a firearm, tho I've never needed one myself here.

Forum List

Back