GREAT AGAIN: GDP Smashes Expectations, HITS 15 Year HIGH

The only thing funnier than Sean Hannity is his dumb as dirt followers.
Title this piece "Great Expectations"
In reality the 1st quarter numbers come out Friday. We'll see.
Well we saw and if you notice the Right have NOT posted the first quarter GDP after the tax cuts!!!
The GOP projected 3.3% is actually 2.3%

The only thing funnier than Sean Hannity is his dumb as dirt followers.
Title this piece "Great Expectations"
In reality the 1st quarter numbers come out Friday. We'll see.
Well we saw and if you notice the Right have NOT posted the first quarter GDP after the tax cuts!!!
The GOP projected 3.3% is actually 2.3%

Great Expectations is one of the books they have in that Cell, awaiting some criminal or another when they finally "Lock them up".

The snowflakes are going to be so unhappy that America is becoming Great Again. How is the Blue Wave going to happen when the economy is booming?

New statistics released by the Congressional Budget Office projected record breaking GDP growth throughout 2018; smashing expectations and signaling a robust US recovery under President Trump and the GOP-controlled Congress.

According to CNS News, the strong data shows Gross Domestic Product growing by at least 3.3 percent from the fourth quarter of 2017 to the fourth quarter of 2018; the highest level of growth seen in at least 15 years.

“In CBO’s projections, real GDP expands by 3.3 percent this year and by 2.4 percent in 2019,” says the CBO report. “It grew by 2.6 percent last year.”

“In our economic projections which underlie our budget projections, inflation-adjusted GDP–or real GDP–expands by 3.3 percent this year, and by 2.4 percent in 2019,” added the CBO Director.

The new data signals a growing US economy just months after President Trump signed the recently passed GOP tax cuts into law; unleashing American businesses and putting millions of dollars back into workers bank accounts.
I guess Trump bragging he would boost GDP growth to 6 percent is just one more whopper lie on the pile which you have conveniently forgotten.

And you seemed to have missed the fact that GDP growth DROPPED this past quarter. Consumer spending has also dropped.

So I find it hilarious you decided to start a topic bragging about it. :lol:

NK leader in SK for first time since 1953. Libbies don't comprehend how long ago that was-no computers, no cell phones, no video games, no air conditioning and no color TVs. Instead they are hanging their "lynch Trump" hat on Muellers dog and pony show witch hunt

NK leader in SK for first time since 1953. Libbies don't comprehend how long ago that was-no computers, no cell phones, no video games, no air conditioning and no color TVs. Instead they are hanging their "lynch Trump" hat on Muellers dog and pony show witch hunt

Yep, all thanks to all those mean tweets from Trump

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's called winning on ones watch but since keeping score is too painful for you snowflakes you don't know how to celebrate victory nor endure defeat
Just chant Russians three times and click your heels and all will be well

I remember the Right on this board citing the Atlanta Fed's prediction of 5.4% GDP for first quarter of 2018.
Q1 GDP was released today and it was 2.3%

It's called winning on ones watch but since keeping score is too painful for you snowflakes you don't know how to celebrate victory nor endure defeat
Just chant Russians three times and click your heels and all will be well

Hey, I gave your savior credit for the work that he did, why are you getting all pissed off?

The snowflakes are going to be so unhappy that America is becoming Great Again. How is the Blue Wave going to happen when the economy is booming?

New statistics released by the Congressional Budget Office projected record breaking GDP growth throughout 2018; smashing expectations and signaling a robust US recovery under President Trump and the GOP-controlled Congress.

According to CNS News, the strong data shows Gross Domestic Product growing by at least 3.3 percent from the fourth quarter of 2017 to the fourth quarter of 2018; the highest level of growth seen in at least 15 years.

“In CBO’s projections, real GDP expands by 3.3 percent this year and by 2.4 percent in 2019,” says the CBO report. “It grew by 2.6 percent last year.”

“In our economic projections which underlie our budget projections, inflation-adjusted GDP–or real GDP–expands by 3.3 percent this year, and by 2.4 percent in 2019,” added the CBO Director.

The new data signals a growing US economy just months after President Trump signed the recently passed GOP tax cuts into law; unleashing American businesses and putting millions of dollars back into workers bank accounts.
“According to CNS News, the strong data shows Gross Domestic Product growing by at least 3.3 percent from the fourth quarter of 2017 to the fourth quarter of 2018; the highest level of growth seen in at least 15 years.”

Well that turned out to be bullshit, huh? In reality, GDP for 2018 came in at 2.9%, the highest in just 3 years...

https://www.bea.gov/system/files/2019-02/gdpchg.xlsx

I remember the Right on this board citing the Atlanta Fed's prediction of 5.4% GDP for first quarter of 2018.
Q1 GDP was released today and it was 2.3%
Yeah, this too turned into yet another prediction that didn’t muster expectation. The ‘tards never learn.

So GDP is 300% higher under Trump than under Obama?

Since we are in a global recession and Obama has been shown to be a criminal and Antisemite and Clinton is not President, we should have a parade in Washington to celebrate Trump being President.

Forum List

Back