Grassley Rebukes Roberts

In April 2012, when oral arguments in the Obamacare case (NFIB v. Sebelius) appeared to go against the administration, Obama warned the Supreme Court against overturning the law, attacking the very idea that “an unelected group of people would somehow overturn a duly constituted and passed law.”

It was Obama who said it so the court and media kept quiet. President Trump says it like it is and Roberts opens his big yap to show exactly how nonpolitical he is.

Not!

Grassley voted Yes to confirm Roberts.
which gives more weight to his criticism
Logic doesn't say an argument by someone who voted for a given person is more accurate than one By those who didn't.

Good idea republicans. Attack the swing vote.

We'll attack the left and whoop their ass. You think independents support high taxes and millions of illegals pouring into our country? You people are lucky you are not in prison for treason.

Independents supported Democrats in the House. The Republicans' own polling showed how unpopular the tax cut bill was. You got whooped pretty good considering how Republicans have gerrymandered House seats.

Meh.....republicans lost way fewer seats during the midterms than any party in recent history....by a large margin.
I wouldnt call that a mandate by any stretch.
Dems like Crazy Nancy will pull the same shit they always pull and Trump will be reelected and republicans will retake the house....because you dumbfucks will never learn.

Logic doesn't say an argument by someone who voted for a given person is more accurate than one By those who didn't.
So far nobody has pointed out any inaccuracies......btw what was your original point anyway.....Grassley voted for Roberts so Roberts must be right.....????? does that make any sense at all

Grassley suffers from TDS. Obama never attacked judges the way Trump did.
Dumbass. Obama did it during a State of the Union when the entire world was watching.

Justice Alito mouths 'not true' when Obama blasts Supreme Court ruling in State of the Union address - NY Daily News

So far nobody has pointed out any inaccuracies......btw what was your original point anyway.....Grassley voted for Roberts so Roberts must be right.....????? does that make any sense at all
Your argument is that you and I are dumb.
LOL. genius.

Why shouldn't he go public as Roberts did.....sauce for...well you know the rest. Sing along

Keep up will ya?

Roberts was RESPONDING to the Orange Blotus
Did the President address Roberts….
Orange Blotus attacked the Federal Courts.

Roberts is the Chief Justice of the highest Federal Court in the nation so...

You really don't know the role of the Chief Justice, do you?

Your argument is that you and I are dumb.
LOL. genius.
no just you

Grassley suffers from TDS. Obama never attacked judges the way Trump did.

Lord but I wish I had the link right now but Obozo slammed Justice Alito in one of his State of the Union speeches and Alito never attended another.

From post #45.
Justice Alito mouths 'not true' when Obama blasts Supreme Court ruling in State of the Union address - NY Daily News

He said he did not agree with the decision. He did not criticize the judges personally.

Forum List

Back