Grassley Rebukes Roberts

Roberts opened Pandora's box................should have stayed silent.......

The 9th Court is most definitely full of left wing activists................and they were appointed by people like Obama......

So he's an Obama Judge...............LOL

Bingo, I don't know what the freaking hell Roberts was thinking.

Roberts want's to be the darling of the left. Kennedy is gone, he sees his opportunity to be the dictator of the nation.

What I mean is the rule of this nation for decades all depended on one man, Anthony Kennedy. With 4 Communists and 4 Constitutionalism on the rogue court, the laws created by the dictatorship of the judiciary all came down to him. He had the power of Josef Stalin,

Roberts wants that same power, where his word is law. He is moving even further left so that he can be ruler of the court and hence, ruler of America.

Yea...I guess Roberts is gonna run for Prez huh?

Friggin idiot

I find Roberts to be correct on what and how a judge is to do their job. I find Trump being historically correct on the Ninth Circuit. The media and simpletons seem to think one must be right and the other wrong.

Roberts want's to be the darling of the left. Kennedy is gone, he sees his opportunity to be the dictator of the nation.

What I mean is the rule of this nation for decades all depended on one man, Anthony Kennedy. With 4 Communists and 4 Constitutionalism on the rogue court, the laws created by the dictatorship of the judiciary all came down to him. He had the power of Josef Stalin,

Roberts wants that same power, where his word is law. He is moving even further left so that he can be ruler of the court and hence, ruler of America.

Roberts is auditioning to be the swing vote so everyone will sing his praises and cement his legacy.

Roberts is auditioning to be the swing vote so everyone will sing his praises and cement his legacy.

The "swing vote" is the most powerful man in the world, the literal dictator of America. Roberts lusts for power.

The "swing vote" is the most powerful man in the world, the literal dictator of America. Roberts lusts for power.

He better hope RBG and Breyer hang in a few more years, or his swing vote is not going to help his legacy.

Yea...I guess Roberts is gonna run for Prez huh?

Friggin idiot

You're a dumb one, even as Communists go.

A SCOTUS Justice has thousands of times more power than the President. SCOTUS is the only law in this nation. What they say is what everyone, including the president will do. There are no checks or balances to the unlimited power of the rogue court. No one can constrain them. The court is the only law there is.

Donald Trump has no power or influence over Justice Roberts, however, Justice Roberts could have huge power and influence over Donald Trump.

I find Roberts to be correct on what and how a judge is to do their job. I find Trump being historically correct on the Ninth Circuit. The media and simpletons seem to think one must be right and the other wrong.
And their are more professional ways of communicating his concerns to The President than presenting the press with another opportunity to overcover everything anti-Trump.

And their are more professional ways of communicating his concerns to The President than presenting the press with another opportunity to overcover everything anti-Trump.

You don't think the Orange Blotus could have found a more Presidential way to register his disapproval?

By the way...Trump said he was going to "register a complaint" about the Ninth circuit...

To who? Twitter?

You don't think the Orange Blotus could have found a more Presidential way to register his disapproval?

By the way...Trump said he was going to "register a complaint" about the Ninth circuit...

To who? Twitter?
Why shouldn't he go public as Roberts did.....sauce for...well you know the rest. Sing along

Donald Trump has no power or influence over Justice Roberts, however, Justice Roberts could have huge power and influence over Donald Trump.

Yes.

The farce of three equal branches of government is an absurdity. We have the dictatorship of the judiciary that rules without constraint. Then the lower branches of government that are inferior to the ruling judges.

As you said, the court may order the president, the president may not order the court. Despite the Kory and Kamala Klown show, there is no way to impeach or remove a dictator from the SCOTUS,

Trump was commenting on the activist Ninth Circuit which is often political. Roberts said judges were not political, which is basically a political statement. Weird huh?

Forum List

Back