graphic and heart breaking

This is a problem we created due to Israel wanting Assad gone, plain and simple, we are supplying the FSA a rebel group, and I suspect Israel and SA are paying ISIS, I say send all the Jews in Europe to Israel and let these Syrians in.
Do what the PM of the Israel wants, to make room for the refugees. I mean a rich Russian Jew can build a 3 acre sprawling ranch in Israel, soon the poor Jews will be living like the Palestinians in Gaza live. (this is my opinion , your entitled to your own- this all started with the Iraq war)

On July 9, 2015, the UNHCR reported that the number of Syrian refugees has surged over 4,000,000 people, mostly residing in Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraqi Kurdistan.

During the first half of 2015, large numbers of Syrian refugees crossed into European Union member states, reaching 313 thousand UNHCP applications across Europe by early August 2015.[116] The largest numbers were recorded in Germany with over 89 thousand and Sweden with ohttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_Warver 62 thousands in early August.

Refugees of the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-countries-taking-syrias-refugees-2014-9

and this in Feb 2015

Europe’s Jews Should Move to Israel, Says Israel’s Prime Minister

Feb. 16, 2015

The statement comes after recent attacks against Jews in Paris and Copenhagen

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared Sunday that European Jews should embark on a “mass immigration” to Israel. (I agree and they get one citizenship card that says Israel)

I feel like our entire WORLD is run by incompetents. You mean to tell me that nobody knew this was going to happen? That there were no signs of what was to come?

We can't take them here. We don't have jobs for all of those people here either.

Last edited:
EUROPE - Six reasons for why migrant boats keep sinking off Turkey, Greece

Before Syria, there was Libya.
Although not as large because the majority went to Syria--Iraqis. And Africans.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201508080015.html

It is the sheer number of them and the inability to feed, clothe, and house them as well as provide medical and mental health care. This has been ongoing.

The "powers that be" must have seen this coming though. They must have known that one of THREE things was going to break out soon, war, refugees or BOTH. What good is the UN is what I want to know? It seems the UN is good at criticizing the United States and that is about it.

is that what jesus would do....i just want yall to admit the obvious....once they are out of the womb you could care less....

admit it...
Define "could care less". Because I think your idea of "caring" is Horseshit. So tell us what we should be doing that YOU yourself are doing to help those you consider needing help.

ETA: "caring" doesn't do jack shit for anybody liberal!

They are trying to pin this death on European immigration laws, when the reality is these deaths are caused by violent Islamists in the Middle East. If it wasn't for ISIS, or thug Islamist governments like Syria, people wouldn't be fleeing in droves.

It's an Islamist/ME problem, and they're trying to guilt Western societies into accepting them in mass.

Some say we shouldn't get involved in their business and that is why they hate us, but whenever there is a "crisis" what do they do? They beg for help. Then we help them, and WE end up being the "bad guys."

I feel terrible about what is happening, but I can't help but to think that I want nothing to do with this situation. I think the UN needs to do something, set these people up in some refugee camps somewhere but NOT here.

I don't understand why you feel so terrible about it. It's their own self created problems. What would you possibly want the UN "to do"? They are a collection of corrupt governments that could care less about the "greater good" of humankind.

I want the UN to do what they are set up to do. What a useless organization!!!

Of course I feel terrible about it! Aren't you a human being?

It's NOT the people's fault that they were born where they were born.

But it is their choice to be Muslims. I do feel for any non-Muslims in those countries, it has to be horrible to be stuck with a bunch of barbarians.

Other than that, I am not falling for the "poor victims" of Islamist culture.

If Europe had not started taking these refugees in this would never have happened.

gotta love the compassion of christians.....for those out of the womb...just admit ...once they are beyond the fetus stage yall just dont give a flying fuck what happens to them
You're an idiot. It's Christians that are fleeing. I blame Obama for that child's death.
Of course you do. You blame Obama for everything.

As usual the the OP and the rest of the left will place the blame on places like Britain and the rest of Europe instead of the people that have created the shit holes in the first place.

I've got a great idea, let's have the bleeding hearts that want Europe and other first world western countries to take in all these third worlders, to take their places in the countries they come from.

This is why nation building is necessary.
To those who want us to stay out of other countries business?
This is the result.
Now if we were willing to lock down our borders and tell em to fuck off it's not our problem i'm fine with it.

But really the UN should be in there straightening shit out and ousting the dictators that caused all the shit.

Forum List

Back