Granny Arrested For Slapping Grandchild

uptownlivin90

Rebelious Youngin
Oct 16, 2009
Maryland
msnbc.com Video Player

So basically if you watch the video a 18 year old girl throws the "f-bomb" at her grandma a couple times because she doesn't want to do her homework. The grandma get's up and smacks the loud mouth girl in the face so she calls the police and the grandma is arrested.

All I'm saying is... if it were my grandmother... me just refusing to do my homework when the Hell she told me to would warrant a slap in the face. Dropping the f-bomb, Lord Jesus, :lol: then my pop-pop would grab his old switch and tear my behind up.

These kids these days don't know what to do with themselves. They have no fear of their parents and no respect for their elders because it's just as easy as that to get their old grandmother locked up. I never would even think to cuss anywhere NEAR my grandmother or my mother for that matter. WTH is wrong with people these days?

18 is an adult. Slapping another adult is "assault".

Better the grandmother said, "Go". You can bet, the grandmother wasn't living in that young woman's house.

o hell no...lets now smack their smart asses or mouths...i was raised to fear my parents....my mother would beat the hell out of ya..in a heartbeat...when i was 16 she smacked me and i smacked her back...she dragged me into the yard and beat the mal out of me till my father stopped her....we were quite the free show..i never forgot that

Now. Somebody go find the hall monitor, Nazi, piece of crap that hauled grandma off and blast him in the face with a 12 gauge.

Attachments

• $Terrorist vs police.jpg
    $Terrorist vs police.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 116
msnbc.com Video Player

So basically if you watch the video a 18 year old girl throws the "f-bomb" at her grandma a couple times because she doesn't want to do her homework. The grandma get's up and smacks the loud mouth girl in the face so she calls the police and the grandma is arrested.

All I'm saying is... if it were my grandmother... me just refusing to do my homework when the Hell she told me to would warrant a slap in the face. Dropping the f-bomb, Lord Jesus, :lol: then my pop-pop would grab his old switch and tear my behind up.

These kids these days don't know what to do with themselves. They have no fear of their parents and no respect for their elders because it's just as easy as that to get their old grandmother locked up. I never would even think to cuss anywhere NEAR my grandmother or my mother for that matter. WTH is wrong with people these days?

Yeah, lots of kids swear these days, I don't like it because it makes them look so dumb. As if they don't have a grasp on the English language.

I also think attempting to solve the problem by slapping them in the face is dumb.

Doesn't teach them anything except the easiest way to stop a kid from bad behavior is to slap them. It's a temporary fix at best.

My mom was a hitter, everything of importance I really learned about life happened after I got out of that house.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back