Al Gore's new house

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Can someone explain to me why Al Gore has just bought a 9 million dollar beach front mansion in California if Global Warming is going to cause the Sea levels to rise?

Seems like a waste of money to me, at least if he really believed what he was telling people.

Can someone explain to me why Al Gore has just bought a 9 million dollar beach front mansion in California if Global Warming is going to cause the Sea levels to rise?

Seems like a waste of money to me, at least if he really believed what he was telling people.

Scamming the Gullible Warmists is extremely lucrative...

Do as he says, not as he does....

Because it's not rich people with yots, million dollar mansions, twelve cars, four beach houses, a novelty motor bike, and connections with billion dollar industries that cause the bullsh** problem of "global warming".

DUUUUUHH!!

It's poor people who have a lot of children and breath to much air.

I mean Jesus lady did you even watch Al's documentary?:lol:

It'll tell you all you need to know about how it's your fault Al's massive million dollar beach house will one day float into the sea... and the two thousand poor Haitian refugees he's housing there will be homeless again. Shame on you. SMFH.

Last edited:
Notice how the retards have nothing for this?

Libs.......please explain why you cont to be lied to and deceived and still you walk with your head up the Gore types ass?

he knows it will be under water fairly soon and wants to enjoy beachfront living while he can.

He's done it because he can. He's made a bodacious fortune from the true believers (along with the personal wealth he inherited and what he made while in the Senate). I'm sure everything known to man will be done to "green" his property - including giving up all his and his family's SUVs and other vehicles - in exchange for bicycles for all.

yep,, all gullible lemmings will be invited to the House Party.. Kerry something green ya hear??

we mock your dumb asses..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah. His flood insurance is for 22 million.
Any more stupid questions ?

Really? Do you have evidence for that? Is that due to global warming?

I don't ask stupid question. People just don't bother thinking about the answers.

Forum List

Back