Gramsci + Fanon + Freire = Obama

It amuses me that a fascist is warning us about "communism".

PoliticalChic has shown support of fascism? That's not my recollection, but it's concerning. Can you please to point to something she posted that led you to believe this? Your specificity is greatly appreciated.

If she wanted to teach her kid that the Communist Manifesto was the gospel, would you deny her that right?

PoliticalChic has shown support of fascism? That's not my recollection, but it's concerning. Can you please to point to something she posted that led you to believe this? Your specificity is greatly appreciated.

Crickets...shocking, I know.

Hey Grandma, your IQ is showing...and it isn't a pretty.

Crickets...shocking, I know.

Hey Grandma, your IQ is showing...and it isn't a pretty.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnE83A1Z4U]Granny Off the Cliff - YouTube[/ame]

I'd call you a fool, but that would be an insult to fools.
You'd need another brain just to be a half-wit.

Would I be correct in guessing that you are an issue of government schooling?

You didn't answer, just insulted. Let's see if you can form a better response. You know the reason for going into Iraq was for WMD's that weren't found, don't you? There is some pretty good evidence that the WMD's were lies to get us into a war. Shouldn't there at least be an investigation when so many Iraqis and US military troops were killed? I mean Wesley Snipes got prison time for a lousy misdemeanor..
If the FBI investigates someone does that mean that that person's guilty in your world view? Government schooling. Yes, I'm guilty. Also guilty of thinking things out. Some of my government teachers introduced us to books back in the 50's. Seeing as how your thousands of posts are mostly copy and paste or giving flippant remarks to posts that don't fit your world view, I'm not sure what kind of schooling you're an issue of. You didn't inform us. Public, private, parochial? Were you punished for thinking outside the box and exhibiting tendencies to not believe everything you read so you found out it was easier to conform? This would be a good basis for your authoritarian and non critical thinking.

"Also guilty of thinking things out." Hardly.
Government teachers...?
Your education ....rife with elisions….
It seems you avoid learning like a blonde avoids showers at the Bates Motel.

"Let's see if you can form a better response."

OK...how's this:

I think I’ve got your problem figured out….your prostate is bigger than your brain.

Or.....did you want the good news?
... you aren’t steeped in original sin…since you obviously haven’t eaten of the tree of knowledge.

Anyone who has written of an avowed America-hater "Seems like a pretty good source for teaching children." is far, far too stupid to sing Happy Birthday at a party without a lyric sheet.

That would be you.

Are you capable of a decent response or are you going to engage in childish dribble and name calling? Protesting and demonstrating is not a crime. The feds and J Edgar Hoover harrassed Zinn for decades because they didn't like his politics. You're doing the same thing based on some trite publications you've read.

Last edited:
You didn't answer, just insulted. Let's see if you can form a better response. You know the reason for going into Iraq was for WMD's that weren't found, don't you? There is some pretty good evidence that the WMD's were lies to get us into a war. Shouldn't there at least be an investigation when so many Iraqis and US military troops were killed? I mean Wesley Snipes got prison time for a lousy misdemeanor..
If the FBI investigates someone does that mean that that person's guilty in your world view? Government schooling. Yes, I'm guilty. Also guilty of thinking things out. Some of my government teachers introduced us to books back in the 50's. Seeing as how your thousands of posts are mostly copy and paste or giving flippant remarks to posts that don't fit your world view, I'm not sure what kind of schooling you're an issue of. You didn't inform us. Public, private, parochial? Were you punished for thinking outside the box and exhibiting tendencies to not believe everything you read so you found out it was easier to conform? This would be a good basis for your authoritarian and non critical thinking.

"Also guilty of thinking things out." Hardly.
Government teachers...?
Your education ....rife with elisions….
It seems you avoid learning like a blonde avoids showers at the Bates Motel.

"Let's see if you can form a better response."

OK...how's this:

I think I’ve got your problem figured out….your prostate is bigger than your brain.

Or.....did you want the good news?
... you aren’t steeped in original sin…since you obviously haven’t eaten of the tree of knowledge.

Anyone who has written of an avowed America-hater "Seems like a pretty good source for teaching children." is far, far too stupid to sing Happy Birthday at a party without a lyric sheet.

That would be you.

Are you capable of a decent response or are you going to engage in childish dribble and name calling? Protesting and demonstrating is not a crime. The feds and J Edgar Hoover harrassed Zinn for decades because they didn't like his politics. You're doing the same thing based on some trite publications you've read.

When considering what tome to offer to less than worldly children, and, suggesting that an America-hater like Howard Zinn is an appropriate choice.....

....you wrote "Seems like a pretty good source for teaching children."...

What more is necessary than agreeing with your self-identification: you are lower than an idiot.

Here....let me summarize your so-called education:

1)Open book;
2)" the U.S. is the root cause of all bad things in the world;"
3) repeat #2 until it's permanently imprinted on your brain;
4) close book.

Was that from Zinn's history book?

Forum List

Back