Graham says he's '1,000% confident' Russia meddled in 2016 US election -- not Ukraine

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
I knew that Lindsey was a snake. He has just slithered his way back into Pres.Trump's arm right after attacking him for a year. Like I have been saying. These people are wicked. They knows that the Republican's party are so gullible. They know that if they get rid of Pres.Trump. All they have to do is have Ted Cruz, who is one of them. Have him say a long speech to sucker the Republicans back into trusting them again. After he finish the speech. The Republicans will say, "What a great speech". "I guess we need to do what ol' Teddy wants us to do". And then everything will go back the way it was before.
These people knows how to play with your minds. Don't think that the Libtards are the only dumb ones.
No one doesn't knows who to vote for that will be a great replacement. Because of this impeachment crap is robbing the stage.
The only real Republic that was on stage with Pres.Trump? It was Ben Carson. He never lied on the president. If you want to know who are the snakes. Look at the ones who supported GMO's.

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Tuesday said he is "1,000% confident" that Russia, not Ukraine, meddled in the 2016 US presidential election, breaking from President Donald Trump and others in his party who have pushed the discredited conspiracy theory. Graham says he's '1,000% confident' Russia meddled in 2016 US election -- not Ukraine

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

According to news reports, Congressman Pompeo plans to introduce legislation to prevent states from enacting laws requiring the labeling of genetically engineered (GE) food. The bill would instead codify a failed 13-year old voluntary labeling standard for GE foods.

“GMA’s selection of Congressman Pompeo as their champion shows how extreme the proposal really is,” said Colin O’Neil, director of government affairs for Center for Food Safety. “Selecting Pompeo creates an unholy alliance between Monsanto and Koch Industries, two of the most reviled corporations in America.”

Koch Industries and Monsanto Team up to End Your Right to Know

WTF are you talking about? It is afact that russia did it. Are you just trying to play dumb or something. Damn. The republicans party is owned by putin. Enjoy putins taste in your mouth I guess.

WTF are you talking about? It is afact that russia did it. Are you just trying to play dumb or something. Damn. The republicans party is owned by putin. Enjoy putins taste in your mouth I guess.
Oh but you have skipped the part about Ukrainian's involvement.

I knew that Lindsey was a snake. He has just slithered his way back into Pres.Trump's arm right after attacking him for a year. Like I have been saying. These people are wicked. They knows that the Republican's party are so gullible. They know that if they get rid of Pres.Trump. All they have to do is have Ted Cruz, who is one of them. Have him say a long speech to sucker the Republicans back into trusting them again. After he finish the speech. The Republicans will say, "What a great speech". "I guess we need to do what ol' Teddy wants us to do". And then everything will go back the way it was before.
These people knows how to play with your minds. Don't think that the Libtards are the only dumb ones.
No one doesn't knows who to vote for that will be a great replacement. Because of this impeachment crap is robbing the stage.
The only real Republic that was on stage with Pres.Trump? It was Ben Carson. He never lied on the president. If you want to know who are the snakes. Look at the ones who supported GMO's.

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Tuesday said he is "1,000% confident" that Russia, not Ukraine, meddled in the 2016 US presidential election, breaking from President Donald Trump and others in his party who have pushed the discredited conspiracy theory. Graham says he's '1,000% confident' Russia meddled in 2016 US election -- not Ukraine

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

According to news reports, Congressman Pompeo plans to introduce legislation to prevent states from enacting laws requiring the labeling of genetically engineered (GE) food. The bill would instead codify a failed 13-year old voluntary labeling standard for GE foods.

“GMA’s selection of Congressman Pompeo as their champion shows how extreme the proposal really is,” said Colin O’Neil, director of government affairs for Center for Food Safety. “Selecting Pompeo creates an unholy alliance between Monsanto and Koch Industries, two of the most reviled corporations in America.”

Koch Industries and Monsanto Team up to End Your Right to Know

Ben Carson? Is he still alive?

it was a handful of people releasing information on Manafort that they had...hoping it would harm him... yep all true.... but it was NOT a top down operation, like with Putin in Russia, using his intelligence agencies, and oligarchs, and troll factories, and hackers, and stolen USA emails to wikileaks, and hidden bit coin accounts, and propaganda funneled to right wing media, fake us citizen accounts, and money laundering illegal campaign funds in to the NRA etc tc etc

the lower level Ukrainians released information on Manafort, and what he did in their country, truthful information...

More like Scotland bringing up crappy articles about Trump and his golf resort there...and what he did to land owners...

th
th

Gee, why do you think the republican party voters are so easy to fool and con??

I forgot. The Republican party already knew that Lindsey Graham was a snake. How stupid of me for thinking that they didn't caught on to his sneaky tactics.

I forgot. The Republican party already knew that Lindsey Graham was a snake. How stupid of me for thinking that they didn't caught on to his sneaky tactics.
This is why I say that republicans hate memory......however, I can't see how you can forget how Lindsey can call Trump a racist bigot, call Trump a comman….then immediately become a sycophant for Trump and folks like you just simply say "I forgot" -- memory is your friend, use it

This is why I say that republicans hate memory......however, I can't see how you can forget how Lindsey can call Trump a racist bigot, call Trump a comman….then immediately become a sycophant for Trump and folks like you just simply say "I forgot" -- memory is your friend, use it
Yea, Pres.Trump is a fool. Before he set his goal on making America great again. That he was trying to make the Black community great again. And look how they treat him. Jesse Jackson and brown-nosing Al Sharpton, has suckered money from him. And now they are being paid to back stab him.

Yea, Pres.Trump is a fool. Before he set his goal on making America great again. That he was trying to make the Black community great again. And look how they treat him. Jesse Jackson and brown-nosing Al Sharpton, has suckered money from him. And now they are being paid to back stab him.

So why are you a sycophant for a fool??

Someone that wasn't even smart enough to outsmart Al Sharpton??

LMFAO.

You clearly consume too much government controlled media. Stop before it’s too late.

So why are you a sycophant for a fool??

Someone that wasn't even smart enough to outsmart Al Sharpton??

I believe why he gave them money. It is because they look so hungry and pathetic. That he didn't want to see them drop to their knees begging to do something that no other man will not do to another man..

3ijq13.gif

Forum List

Back