Grab your wallets and move your money before the big banks and such steal your money ......

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
First I say what the hell is going on. I am surprised Elizabeth Warren would even associate with Larry Summers ...... however this article is worth looking at.

MOVE YOUR $​

Stop the Money Pipeline
https://stopthemoneypipeline.com › move-your-money

Align your Money with your Values. If you bank with Chase, Wells Fargo, or any other major Wall Street bank, your money is being used to fund climate chaos.

Move Your Money - Latest Updates for 2021​

Move Your Money Project
https://moveyourmoneyproject.org › ...

The Move Your Money project is a nonprofit campaign that encourages individuals and institutions to divest from the nation's largest Wall Street banks and move ..

On another note if one can move your money and keep an eye on your real estate.

Last edited:
First I say what the hell is going on. I am surprised Elizabeth Warren would even associate with Larry Summers ...... however this article is worth looking at.

MOVE YOUR $

Stop the Money Pipeline

Align your Money with your Values. If you bank with Chase, Wells Fargo, or any other major Wall Street bank, your money is being used to fund climate chaos.

Move Your Money - Latest Updates for 2021

Move Your Money Project

The Move Your Money project is a nonprofit campaign that encourages individuals and institutions to divest from the nation's largest Wall Street banks and move ..

i think the big banks created this artificial crisis to take over the smaller banks. Just my theory.

i think the big banks created this artificial crisis to take over the smaller banks. Just my theory.
What created this crisis is inflation and the federal reserves reaction to it... the energy costs rising caused inflation and Biden caused the energy costs to rise.... big banks had nothing to do with this one... its all on Joe Biden and the progressives and the democrat party.....

What created this crisis is inflation and the federal reserves reaction to it... the energy costs rising caused inflation and Biden caused the energy costs to rise.... big banks had nothing to do with this one... its all on Joe Biden and the progressives and the democrat party.....

I disagree, the xiden admin, and the Fed are working hand in glove to eliminate the smaller banks.

Then the big banks gobble them up for pennies.

It's more common than you'd think.
My Wifes first banking job at the tender age of 19 was for a start up bank that bought up a bunch of failed banks.
She was with the bank for well over 20 years and made some serious money. Her boss made around 30 million when it was sold.
When it was sold they started another bank from the ground up,again it was a successful money maker.

It's more common than you'd think.
My Wifes first banking job at the tender age of 19 was for a start up bank that bought up a bunch of failed banks.
She was with the bank for well over 20 years and made some serious money. Her boss made around 30 million when it was sold.
When it was sold they started another bank from the ground up,again it was a successful money maker.
Thank you for sharing your personal story.

A democrat administration means banking failures..... don't say I didn't warn ya....
Reagan/Bush had more than their share which cost people their jobs, homes, medical insurance and in general fukked up the economy.

Then Bush/Cheney came along to do a repeat ........ of course Trump/Pence and their deregulation madness is doing ongoing
harm ............. it's the established pattern of the bogus GOP.

Reagan /Bush has more than their share of financial lenders going under among them the Savings&Loan industry went up in smoke real fukked up the economy.

Then Bush/Cheney did a repeat of sorts and really fukked up the economy then of course here comes Trump and his deregulation madness.....fukked up the economy.

Then .....
On November 12th, 1999, Bill Clinton signed into law the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed SOME of the provisions of the Glass-Steagall Act.

According to Wikipedia.org, "the repeal of provisions of the Glass-Steagall Act of 1933 by the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act effectively removed the separation that previously existed between investment banking which issued securities and commercial banks which accepted deposits. The deregulation also removed conflict of interest prohibitions between investment bankers serving as officers of commercial banks."

and

"The Glass-Steagall Act prohibited any one institution from acting as any combination of an investment bank, a commercial bank, and an insurance company."

So, as a result of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, a commercial bank would be able to buy an insurance company, or a commercial bank would be able to buy an investment bank, etc.

The three co-sponsors of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act were:

Sen. Phil Gramm - R
Rep. Jim Leach - R
Rep. Thomas J. Bliley, Jr. - R

In 1999, the Republicans held a majority in both the Senate and the House of Representatives.

Reagan/Bush had more than their share which cost people their jobs, homes, medical insurance and in general fukked up the economy.

Then Bush/Cheney came along to do a repeat ........ of course Trump/Pence and their deregulation madness is doing ongoing

Give it a rest...
Biden is the biggest fuck up in presidential history,he makes Carter look like a genius.

MOVE YOUR $

Stop the Money Pipeline

Move Your Money Project

You do know that SVB is/was run by left wing crackpots right?

MOVE YOUR $

Stop the Money Pipeline

Move Your Money Project

Wait patiently for the collapse

Shouldn't be to much longer now

Especially if the world nukes the dollar

fvvvvbbb bbb b.png

Reagan took over the Carter economy which was in the tank... Bush was a democrat at heart and ignored the economy and he spent way too much in senseless wars... both of which I served in... so I know how senseless they were... Obama spent 8 years trying and couldn't get us out of the recession.... Clinton was the best president with the debt...
Trump came in and finally got us out of economics turmoil.... and now Obama's VP Joe has us back in a recession.... with banking failures...

Forum List

Back