Gov't about to shut down; Obama leaves to party at Al Sharpton party?

AHAHAHAHAHA!

I love when a thread goes like this! Condemn Obama for not doing something, then when they find out he did that thing. That doesnt stop them...suddenly that thing they wanted Obama to do that would show leadership doesnt count anymore. Now they have a NEW definition of leadership:lol::lol::lol:

Once again the mighty Obamaman comes riding in at the last possible moment to save the day.... ????? I don't buy it. Why is this bill 6 months late? And still waiting for results....

See! And No folks, I did not pay him to make my point for me :rofl:

Definition is still the same shit breath. Why is this bill 6 months late and why does Obama try to come in at the last hour? To him it's nothing but campaigning, a dog and pony show. Sorry but I refuse to allow the left to spin this their way. Facts are in and the left has failed.

Awe, did I touch a nerve? He has no life, it was his choice to give it up same as those of us who wore the uniform. 2 days away from a shut down, Yes i would be working. I'd have the leaders of both parties and both houses in the oval office until they came up with something. Again, it's called leadership. Maybe I should go give him a crash course in it.

you know, i don't mind when certain people say this kind of thing. i have to say it's a little disappointing coming from you.

for the record, the president was still working at 11 last night when he went into the press office and gave them an update.

feel better? :rolleyes:

Awe, did I touch a nerve? He has no life, it was his choice to give it up same as those of us who wore the uniform. 2 days away from a shut down, Yes i would be working. I'd have the leaders of both parties and both houses in the oval office until they came up with something. Again, it's called leadership. Maybe I should go give him a crash course in it.

you know, i don't mind when certain people say this kind of thing. i have to say it's a little disappointing coming from you.

for the record, the president was still working at 11 last night when he went into the press office and gave them an update.

Is he playing politics? Rushing in on his white charger to save the day? Where are the results? Remember this should have been done prior to 1 Oct 2010.... 6 months ago.
There is a problem in Washington and it's been there for a while....

Once again the mighty Obamaman comes riding in at the last possible moment to save the day.... ????? I don't buy it. Why is this bill 6 months late? And still waiting for results....

See! And No folks, I did not pay him to make my point for me :rofl:

Definition is still the same shit breath. Why is this bill 6 months late and why does Obama try to come in at the last hour? To him it's nothing but campaigning, a dog and pony show. Sorry but I refuse to allow the left to spin this their way. Facts are in and the left has failed.

Obama doesnt make the bill so why are you mad at him for how long it has taken? Let me guess, Leadership!

What should Obama do? Leadership! What are you eating? Leadership!

:rofl:

This thread is even further evidence how much of a bunch of DAMN FOOLS today's crop of RWers are.

ROTFLMBAO @ Obama having to sit on his hands and BABYSIT the GD Congress!

:lol:
lol

Is he playing politics? Rushing in on his white charger to save the day? Where are the results? Remember this should have been done prior to 1 Oct 2010.... 6 months ago.
There is a problem in Washington and it's been there for a while....

Ollie sure can move quick with those goal posts huh?

This thread is even further evidence how much of a bunch of DAMN FOOLS today's crop of RWers are.

ROTFLMBAO @ Obama having to sit on his hands and BABYSIT the GD Congress!

:lol:
lol

You're kidding right? obies hands can't find his azz.

I thought that wherever the President was, there was his office?

I mean, that's what we were told when George W. Bush went to Crawford every other week.

In the middle of wars and such.

It's one thing to go to Crawford, and yet another to go to Brazil, the Bahamas, and Hawaii, or coaching his daughter's basketball team while his daughter was skiing in Colorado. Obama is a constant screw-off. He's too busy having fun and living the good life sometimes to do the job he was elected to do.

At Crawford Bush rarely took time off. He had everything set up to do his job from there that he did in Washington. Ronald Reagan did the same thing. He loved to ride his horse early in the morning to clear his head. There are no videos of Bush getting snow-cones and body-surfing. Bush also stopped golfing shortly after the war started because he knew it would look bad and he also knew the press would use it against him. Bush was extremely active and he grew impatient being cooped up in the White House so Camp David or Crawford were simply a change of venue but the work continued. Bush was always on the move. He cleared brush to clear his head often times.

When it comes to the war once Bush set the wheels in motion most of the decisions were delegated to the Generals. He is not a tactical expert so he shouldn't be involved in day to day mission planning. But when requests were made to do a surge or provide funding he was never AOL or dragging his feet like Obama constantly does. Also, he showed leadership and took responsibility. To top it off, he never turned our troops over to foreign leadership like Obama.

Bush didn't wait for days or weeks to comment on terrorism or natural disasters like Obama does. If something happens while he's in Hawaii you don't hear shit from him. Only his spokespersons. If Obama thinks it will help him he rushes to the mic. If he doesn't give a shit he disappears.

Yeah...right. Likely story mud, likely story.

:rolleyes:

I thought that wherever the President was, there was his office?

I mean, that's what we were told when George W. Bush went to Crawford every other week.

In the middle of wars and such.

that's only when it's a republican president and he's clearing brush in crawford.

it's in the constitution donchaknow...

So Obama is perfect?

That figures..... Perhaps some of you could get your heads out of Obamas ass long enough to tell us again how this is all the Republicans or the Tea Parties fault...

And Closed Caption, STFU when adults are talking.

So the government is about to shut down, as the right tries to do what the American people actually WANT us to do (cut spending)? To try to save this nation from financial collapse?

And what does our Moron in Chief do? Flees to hang out with Al Sharpton at a black awards party.

History is gonna look back, and ask "What the f**k were left wing voters thinking in 2008? They nearly destroyed the American way of life."

Maybe you now understand that your party can't hold us hostage with the threat of a government shutdown? It's gonna hurt you all more than it will us.

Everyone knows that.

Name one person in the Republican party that has threatened to shut down the government. and a link to him saying so would be nice. I'll eat my cereal while I wait.

:lol::lol::lol:Here you go. Don't choke on your cereal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they have salmon...I love salmon...

I'm wondering if ther is any cake and what kind it is!!! Rasberry filling maybe??? Yummy!!!
Obama+-+Let+Them+Eat+Cake.jpg

Gov't about to shut down; Obama leaves to party at Al Sharpton party?

And just what is Al Sharpton celebrating? The shutdown of the government and Obama will help with the toasting? Grrr.....

So the government is about to shut down, as the right tries to do what the American people actually WANT us to do (cut spending)? To try to save this nation from financial collapse?

And what does our Moron in Chief do? Flees to hang out with Al Sharpton at a black awards party.

History is gonna look back, and ask "What the f**k were left wing voters thinking in 2008? They nearly destroyed the American way of life."
It's Congress's job to come up with the final budget, not the President. The President's Budget has been submitted to Congress.

Last edited:
You are displaying your ignorance. The Republican House is doing their job. They are offering a budget. The Democrat Senate is the one refusing to do THEIR job and pass it. If the gov't shuts down, it is NOT because the GOP house didn't propose a bill, it IS because the Dem Senate would not pass it. This thing lays directly on the Democrats. The GOP won the House, and they make the budget. They have done that. They have proposed it. Their job is done. Only the Dem Senate and Dem president can stop a budget from passing (aka shut down).

So, your idea of Dems doing their job is for them to agree 100% to the Repub budget? :lol::lol::lol: That's not how it works. Dems have met Repubs more than halfway. In fact, Dems have already agreed to the Repubs original number. You fail. Try again.

First of all, the GOP did their damned job 49 days ago when they passed a budget in the House. We've been waiting for Harry Reid to get off his butt and pass one but he never did. That's the way it works. Once both houses pass a budget you begin negotiations.

A side note, Obama never submitted a budget ether.
Not quite correct. The House and Senate Budget Resolution committees must reach an agreement before they can vote.

Last edited:
You are displaying your ignorance. The Republican House is doing their job. They are offering a budget. The Democrat Senate is the one refusing to do THEIR job and pass it. If the gov't shuts down, it is NOT because the GOP house didn't propose a bill, it IS because the Dem Senate would not pass it. This thing lays directly on the Democrats. The GOP won the House, and they make the budget. They have done that. They have proposed it. Their job is done. Only the Dem Senate and Dem president can stop a budget from passing (aka shut down).

So, your idea of Dems doing their job is for them to agree 100% to the Repub budget? :lol::lol::lol: That's not how it works. Dems have met Repubs more than halfway. In fact, Dems have already agreed to the Repubs original number. You fail. Try again.

First of all, the GOP did their damned job 49 days ago when they passed a budget in the House. We've been waiting for Harry Reid to get off his butt and pass one but he never did. That's the way it works. Once both houses pass a budget you begin negotiations.

A side note, Obama never submitted a budget ether.
Wrong. The President's Budget was submitted to Congress on February 1, 2010. Submitting the President's Budget Request is the first step in the congressional budget process. You might want to read about the process before you start commenting on it.

Policy Basics: Introduction to the Federal Budget Process — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/omb/budget/fy2011/assets/budget.pdf

Forum List

Back