Governor who endorsed infanticide received 2million from planned parenthood

Hahahahahaha

Hilarious.

You realize of course he was talking about fetuses that have severe deformities right?

How the fuck did you jump to the selling baby body parts story?

I love it. Thanks for the laugh.

Because the law did not differentiate between deformed and completely healthy, that's why. The law as written would allow a doctor to kill a fully developed, completely viable, full term baby literally moments from birth. The author of the law admitted it.
You need to understand the full implications of this law. Abortion doesn't stop moments from birth. According to the governor the baby would BE DELIVERED AND MADE COMFORTABLE while the discussion of whether to kill the child goes on.

Killing a baby delivered from its mother is not an abortion. It's not even a partial birth abortion. It is murder.

Virginia is for infanticide? Abortion bill leaves me shocked by what's going on in my own state

Governor Who Endorsed Infanticide Received $2 Million From Planned Parenthood - Big League Politics
Public records reveal Virginia Governor Ralph Northam, who endorsed infanticide as a form of abortion on Wednesday, received almost $2 million in campaign contributions from Planned Parenthood.

Oh look the dirty cheating scum democ..ts caught lying, cheating, and stealing ONE MORE TIME!!

You fkrs are so stupid you can't even keep from getting caught.
You are so full of equine excrement it makes me sick:

No, Virginia’s Governor Did Not Endorse Killing Babies | HuffPost

Currently, late-term abortions are legal in Virginia only under strict circumstances. The measure introduced by state Rep. Kathy Tran, a Democrat, would remove language requiring that a pregnancy’s risk to the mother be “substantial and irremediable.” The proposal would also change the number of doctors required to sign off on a late-term abortion, from three to one, provided that it is performed in a licensed hospital and that not doing so would “impair the mental or physical health” of the mother or result in her death.

The law would apply up to ― but not including ― birth.

hey dumb ass
it is now legal to abort right before birth listen to the video of the VA GOV. smart ass.

VIDEO: Virginia Governor Wants To Keep Babies Alive To Harvest Their Organs
Hey dumb ass, your OP accused him of endorsing infanticide. Did you read my post.? Can you read?

Governor Who Endorsed Infanticide Received $2 Million From Planned Parenthood - Big League Politics
Public records reveal Virginia Governor Ralph Northam, who endorsed infanticide as a form of abortion on Wednesday, received almost $2 million in campaign contributions from Planned Parenthood.

Oh look the dirty cheating scum democ..ts caught lying, cheating, and stealing ONE MORE TIME!!

Currently, late-term abortions are legal in Virginia only under strict circumstances. The measure introduced by state Rep. Kathy Tran, a Democrat, would remove language requiring that a pregnancy’s risk to the mother be “substantial and irremediable.” The proposal would also change the number of doctors required to sign off on a late-term abortion, from three to one, provided that it is performed in a licensed hospital and that not doing so would “impair the mental or physical health” of the mother or result in her death.

hey dumb ass
it is now legal to abort right before birth listen to the video of the VA GOV. smart ass.

Info wars, are you fucking shitting me, moron!!

hey dumb ass

Hey dumb ass, your OP accused him of endorsing infanticide. Did you read my post.? Can you read?
51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg

The bill never made it out of committee. It would never pass anyway with the GOP controlling both chambers and the dems in the Senate having a healthy conservative presence.

Didn't pass what are you talking about it already did pass. I mean where the 7 states say they can and will now do it.

are you talking about something else?

The article is about a bill in Virginia that died in committee that Donald Trump and social media has fixated upon.

Could be his family deals in used Baby parts for transplants.

I kinda avoid these posts because they make me nauseous.
If you want to take birth control or the morning after pill I'm fine with that. Even very early term abortion I can stomach.
But late term abortion makes me want to vomit.

Governor Ralph Northam hardly endorsed infanticide.

And man I hope you conservatives go into the 2020 election with just the culture war bullshit.

Where did planned parenthood get that money? They should audit Planned Parenthood.

Hahahahahaha

Hilarious.

You realize of course he was talking about fetuses that have severe deformities right?

Hitler's kill list included people born with severe deformities and birth defects--no matter how old they were, BlindBoo. Tell me you don't support this horrible scenario.

Planned Parenthood paid two million dollars of donated funds for planned homicide of full-term babies. I think I'm gonna throw up.

How in the hell can the Planned Parenthood Meat Company justify giving a fucking Democrat 2 million dollars when they are funded by taxpayers through government funding.

The Planned Parenthood Action Committee, the political PAC, is an entirely separate entity from Planned Parenthood.

That is, the thread and your masters lied to you. And you'll love them more for doing so. Deep down in their hearts, most pro-lifers serve Satan, the Lord of Lies. That's why the lies they get told and tell in return don't bother them.

Who bans abortion? Islamic Republics, third word hellholes, and red states. Morally, there's little difference in those places, as for each of them, their goal is the destruction of liberty.
Prisons are filled with people who took someone else's liberty away, and that is what abortion does, mamooth.

And man I hope you conservatives go into the 2020 election with just the culture war bullshit.

lmfao what a retard dumbass.

Democrats Legalize Birthday Abortions

Where did planned parenthood get that money? They should audit Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood has a political arm dipstick.

lmfao what a retard dumbass.

Democrats Legalize Birthday Abortions

Alex Jones?

Doesn’t he how some Sandy Hook parents to deal with...

Mind wars, did you go in to the link I provided and actually watch the video of what the governor really said?

Do it, please, so to inform yourself... then you can decide if he said what right wingers are claiming.

Hahahahahaha

Hilarious.

Hitler's kill list included people born with severe deformities and birth defects--no matter how old they were, BlindBoo. Tell me you don't support this horrible scenario.

Where the death of the child is certain? Yes I do. The parents have every right to keep their child comfortable till it passes, or if they wish him/her to pass with assistance.

Destroying a healthy viable baby at or near the moment of birth on a whim? Nope.

Forum List

Back