Governor Whitmer, the Autocrat, is Hiding Total Number of Covid Deaths from Old Folks Homes

We shouldn't be too surprised. The dictatorial bitch has been killing off her old folks almost as fast as cuomo has. Of course they ALL try and hide that fact.

I swear she's the spitting image of Cruella De Vil. I fear not a one of these teapot dictators will be held accountable for mass deceiving the public, let alone mass murder of our greatest generations.

I heard she set aside a bed for Trump in a local nursing home.

I see some major lawsuits on the horizon for those states that forced C-19 Nursing Home admissions.

True. But lawsuits won't bring back the dead. Her head must roll.
Don't disagree the governors in question deserve to face criminal charges but the families have a better chance of winning a wrongful death civil suit.

"More than 2,150 Michigan nursing home residents have died of COVID-19, according to numbers submitted by skilled nursing facilities to the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Thursday. That's more than a third of the state's confirmed COVID-19 deaths, but it does not include deaths from assisted living facilities, homes for the aged, or adult group homes "
Conservative YouTube star Steven Crowder draws 100s to rally criticizing Whitmer over nursing home COVID-19 deaths

I wonder if she is in a contest with la cosa nostra Cuomo to see who can kill the most seniors.
1601929648518.jpeg
1601930136576.jpeg

On a completely different subject, you wouldn't expect a woman of only 49 years of age to have gotten a face lift so severe that the corners of her eyes are where her ears used to be. She has the look of pure evil. See yoU Next Tuesday beotch.

Its downplayed by tramp, covid is nothing to concern yourself with according to tramp. He is 74 and overweight, so people in the nursing homes must of died from old age.

No, they all died of Cuomo. If not for that one asshole, we'd only have HALF the deaths in the USA and would be leading the world.
You LIE!

Texas lost 16,505 citizens to Covid-19
New Jersey lost 16,260 citizens to Covid-19
Those two states together equal New York.
Then
California lost 16,154 citizens to Covid-19
Florida lost 14,822 citizens to Covid-19
These two states almost equal another New York.
Then there are 45 more states death-tolls to add in.

Its downplayed by tramp, covid is nothing to concern yourself with according to tramp. He is 74 and overweight, so people in the nursing homes must of died from old age.

No, they all died of Cuomo. If not for that one asshole, we'd only have HALF the deaths in the USA and would be leading the world.
You LIE!

Texas lost 16,505 citizens to Covid-19
New Jersey lost 16,260 citizens to Covid-19
Those two states together equal New York.
Then
California lost 16,154 citizens to Covid-19
Florida lost 14,822 citizens to Covid-19
These two states almost equal another New York.
Then there are 45 more states death-tolls to add in.

Forum List

Back