Governor Ron DeSantis Visits Ohio For GOP Event

It'll be interesting to see what happens to both Meatball's and MAGA's poll numbers of MAGA King gets indictments in Georgia and in DC. Either MAGA voters will conclude that the Feds have MAGA Jesus on the cross and abandon him, or they will rally around him and wait for his resurrection, lol. Even if MAGA King falters, I'm not sure Meatball has the juice to do well in front of the cameras.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to both Meatball's and MAGA's poll numbers of MAGA King gets indictments in Georgia and in DC. Either MAGA voters will conclude that the Feds have MAGA Jesus on the cross and abandon him, or they will rally around him and wait for his resurrection, lol. Even if MAGA King falters, I'm not sure Meatball has the juice to do well in front of the cameras.
the next POTUS will be a conservative ... not a democrat ,not a rino but a real conservative thats pro life ,pro American , and ant woke ! lol ! and leftists like you are going to lose their minds ! the next POTUS will trigger you worse than anyone from the gop that has ever been POTUS !

the next POTUS will be a conservative ... not a democrat ,not a rino but a real conservative thats pro life ,pro American , and ant woke ! lol ! and leftists like you are going to lose their minds ! the next POTUS will trigger you worse than anyone from the gop that has ever been POTUS !

You could be right, lol.

And if that happens, yep, I'll be TRIGGERED

Some choices. MAGA King, Meatball, or Pedo Joe. What a crap fest for our once great country. We need to stop electing politicians.

Forum List

Back