Governor Palin (R) heaps praise on FAR RW foreign politician

Surprised? :doubt:

Sarah Palin's 'crush' on France NF deputy Marion Maréchal-Le Pen
The former Republican vice presidential candidate heaped praise on the young National Front deputy Sunday as her anti-immigrant party went down in defeat in the second round of regional elections in France, after dominating in the first round.

"I have a political crush, but one I couldn't vote for today –- because she ran for office in France," Palin wrote in the conservative Breitbart news website.
CrusaderFrank :party:
No surprise there. They're both Fascists.
The word Fascists gets thrown around here to the point that it is now meaningless.

And someone always comes along and says "The word XXXXX gets thrown around here to the point that it is now meaningless", so much so that such a phrase is now MEANINGLESS!!!!
And someone always comes along and says "The word XXXXX gets thrown around here to the point that it is now meaningless", so much so that such a phrase is now MEANINGLESS!!!!

Surprised? :doubt:

Sarah Palin's 'crush' on France NF deputy Marion Maréchal-Le Pen
The former Republican vice presidential candidate heaped praise on the young National Front deputy Sunday as her anti-immigrant party went down in defeat in the second round of regional elections in France, after dominating in the first round.

"I have a political crush, but one I couldn't vote for today –- because she ran for office in France," Palin wrote in the conservative Breitbart news website.
CrusaderFrank :party:

Lol. I thought this was going to be about Ted Cruz :oops-28:
Good one ;)

Palin again? Who the hell keeps track of a former V.P. candidate? It should be noted that Bill Clinton bombed the shit out of "far R.W. foreign politicians" in Yugoslavia when he was caught with his pants down.

You mean; Clinton stops AL-Qaeda's planned December 31, 1999 attacks?

Look, I know you're a bum who sits in his mom's basement smoking dope all day and living off her SS, but Clinton used the US Military to SUPPORT Al Qaeda in Serbia, you fucking retard. He backed the Al Qaeda group KLA in their drive to purge Kosovo of Kafir and establish Sharia.

Clinton was an Al Qaeda SUPPORTER you fucking moron.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...t-front-for-the-islamic-state-isis-caliphate/

Look, I know you're a bum who sits in his mom's basement smoking dope all day and living off her SS, but Clinton used the US Military to SUPPORT Al Qaeda in Serbia, you fucking retard. He backed the Al Qaeda group KLA in their drive to purge Kosovo of Kafir and establish Sharia.

Clinton was an Al Qaeda SUPPORTER you fucking moron.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...t-front-for-the-islamic-state-isis-caliphate/
Braindead Pubtroll^^ Clinton ended a genocidal war with no US casualties.

Forum List

Back