Governor Black Face/Klan robes....won't open up state for 2 years......he needs to be removed from office.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
You guys in Virginia are getting it good and hard....but....you voted for it, I hope you enjoy it.

Phase One, however, may last for two years and will require some businesses remain closed during that time, while others would be allowed to reopen with “strict safety restrictions.” It is unclear which businesses would be forced to stay closed during Phase One. An outline of the plan stated Phase one would involve “continued social distancing, continued teleworking [and] face coverings recommended in public.”

It will be interesting how this order for 2020 and 2021, through at least 2 long hot summers, will be received in the Ghettos of Virginia. Will the destitute black people sit in their tenements for literally years and keep quiet about it? I don't know, we will see.

You guys in Virginia are getting it good and hard....but....you voted for it, I hope you enjoy it.

Phase One, however, may last for two years and will require some businesses remain closed during that time, while others would be allowed to reopen with “strict safety restrictions.” It is unclear which businesses would be forced to stay closed during Phase One. An outline of the plan stated Phase one would involve “continued social distancing, continued teleworking [and] face coverings recommended in public.”

Northam truly and honestly wants to spark an insurrection. He WANTS a civil war to start in Virginia.

Wonder how much China is paying him?

Oh and as for your sig: ANY VOTE FOR ANY DEMOCRAT IS A VOTE TO END THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION

The guy is nuts, as are his main cohorts Curly and Larry. I suspect the level of non-compliance in the Commonwealth will grow until he is rendered quite powerless.

Last week you told us you lived in Sleaziana. Before that it was Chicago and/or New York. Now you're in Virginia.

Hey, show us some more fake mass shooting links from your perch there in ....... Wyoming.

Last week you told us you lived in Sleaziana. Before that it was Chicago and/or New York. Now you're in Virginia.

Hey, show us some more fake mass shooting links from your perch there in ....... Wyoming.
Do you have trouble reading?

You guys in Virginia are getting it good

Where does he say he's in Virginia?

Do you have trouble reading?

You guys in Virginia are getting it good

Where does he say he's in Virginia?

Thread title.

If he doesn't live in Virginia then he's dick-tating to somebody else what THEY have to do with their governor. And he'd never do that.

Forum List

Back