Government

It is not both sides equally and pretending that makes you stupid

Another of your flat out lies??

What next?? Break out you link from an election story in the 80's?? Claim there is no election fraud ever by the DEMs??

Give it a rest, TDM... just go kill yourself and get it over with.. you want to make the world a better place, that is about the only place you can personally start

Wait what??
Dems want less government in their lives? Does Obama care ring a bell?
I find it ironic that the very people who bitched about the gov controlling their vagina? Now let the government manage not only their vaginas but the life support system as well.

Pretty fucken bizarre.

Demagoguery and exageration.

Wait what??
Dems want less government in their lives? Does Obama care ring a bell?
I find it ironic that the very people who bitched about the gov controlling their vagina? Now let the government manage not only their vaginas but the life support system as well.

Pretty fucken bizarre.

How does "Obamacare" manage our "life support system as well"?

Maybe I'm wrong but Obamacare provides a "life support system" to millions who otherwise would rely on emergency rooms, many times too late to treat or arrest their health concern; provides a less expensive and long-term remedy for those who have lost their jobs and as a result lost their health insurance, some who have an existing condition and become unable to secure a new health insurance policy.

Must live under a rock not to have heard the joke.
But seriously,even if you haven't the message is clear.

hahahahahahah

not one of you answered the question huh?

you deny court records, encyclopedias, dictionarys, sceince and anything that exposes jyour historically failed ideas and lies

Wait.. she's about to harp on the news article from the 80's again, and attribute it to a blanket strategy to the entire GoP (even though her conclusion is wrong to begin with about the court case.. but then again, she has been shown this numerous times before and will keep spouting the same lies as proof)

Forum List

Back