Insurrectionist Taylor Taranto planned to car bomb government facility

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
This is turning into a hell of a case. Really glad this guy is off the streets. But I guess some people would call him a patriot. Oh, apparently Taranto disavows the US constitution also.

"He made several statements indicating that he intended to blow up his vehicle at NIST, including a statement that he had a detonator, that he was on a 'one way mission,' and that the vehicle was self-driving so he would not have to be anywhere near it when it 'went off,'" prosecutors alleged, noting there is a nuclear reactor on the agency's 579-acre campus...The filing also accuses Taranto of threatening members of Congress, including House Speaker Kevin McCarthy and Democratic Rep. Jamie Raskin of Maryland.

Taylor Taranto, Jan. 6 defendant arrested near Obama's home, threatened to blow up van at government facility, feds say

43iv8l.jpg

I know, I know. You're cool with terrorists.

No, actually I don't believe in terrorists, insurrectionists, Russian-collusionists, white supremacists, or other such boogiemen. And if those things do exist, I'm certainly in no danger from any of them.

But feel free to live out the rest of your life being scared of your own shadow, I don't care.

No, actually I don't believe in terrorists, insurrectionists, Russian-collusionists, white supremacists, or other such boogiemen.

But feel free to live out the rest of your life being scared of your own shadow, I don't care.

Oh, so I guess you think Taylor Taranto is some Hollywood actor?

So it appears we have a domestic terrorist here, and certain people are really bent out of shape about it. So much so, they don't want anyone to talk about it.

So it appears we have a domestic terrorist here, and certain people are really bent out of shape about it. So much so, they don't want anyone to talk about it.

Don't care, as long as he's not blowing up my hundred acres.

This is turning into a hell of a case. Really glad this guy is off the streets. But I guess some people would call him a patriot. Oh, apparently Taranto disavows the US constitution also.

"He made several statements indicating that he intended to blow up his vehicle at NIST, including a statement that he had a detonator, that he was on a 'one way mission,' and that the vehicle was self-driving so he would not have to be anywhere near it when it 'went off,'" prosecutors alleged, noting there is a nuclear reactor on the agency's 579-acre campus...The filing also accuses Taranto of threatening members of Congress, including House Speaker Kevin McCarthy and Democratic Rep. Jamie Raskin of Maryland.

Taylor Taranto, Jan. 6 defendant arrested near Obama's home, threatened to blow up van at government facility, feds say
In such cases, my first question is whether he was radicalized/entrapped by a government agency or agencies.

Until we know this, any specualtion about the threat he may represent (or have represented) is premature.

In such cases, my first question is whether he was radicalized/entrapped by a government agency or agencies.

Well if by entrapment you mean live streaming yourself making threats and searching outside of Obama's house for tunnels while telling your livestream that you're looking for a way inside, then sure, I guess this could have been entrapment.

Forum List

Back