Government stops 11 year old from selling Cupcakes

If you saw my sister in law after using my very clean looking kitchen, you would not want to eat a cupcake from it. Yes, my kitchen looks clean. But I do not cook nor prepare food in it until AFTER I disinfect EVERYTHING. Can't see it, but that raw chicken juice is everywhere. On the drawer handles, the fridge handle, the sink knobs, the stove knobs, the counters, the supposedly clean glass chopping block, the hood fan, the hood light. Everything in that kitchen is spritzed with germ killer before I can cook anything. It's a pain in the ass but I would prefer to not be poisoned due to her sloppy unhygenic ways.
So the kid made cupcakes. Good for her. But what else is cooked in there besides the cupcakes and how clean is it?

I admire the kid, but no thanks on the cupcakes.

There are therapists and meds for this....

For being a pig? Maybe I should go to college in my old age and become a therapist cuz I sure would make a lot of money.:eusa_whistle:

I'm sure you and Howard Hughes have matching surgical masks, phobs are not normal.

Government run amok. How dare this little girl start a business!!

This kind of thing gets me fighting mad! GRRR!!!!!
I had a lemonade stand when I was 10 years old. I saved the money I *earned* to buy a new Baseball Glove. I think back on those days- it was so exciting to be taking action towards achieving a goal! and that wonderful feeling of accomplishment I felt after I'd collected enough (about $20) to buy the new glove ...it honestly motivated me for the rest of my life. It motivates me today!

We should all be disgusted by this.

*Of course, the lemons and sugar were generously "donated" by my mom...:eusa_whistle:

thats why drudge or the daily caller posts it/puts it in your inbox to distract you from the fact that /Repubs are sellin' you down the river.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ney-skewers-john-boehner-i-dont-hate-him-now/
In Ney’s “Sideswiped: Lessons Learned Courtesy of the Hit Men of Capitol Hill,” Boehner is portrayed as more concerned about fundraising and fun than governing. “Many felt his money-raising focus would make up for his lack of concern about legislation — he was considered a man who was all about winning and money,” writes Ney. “He was a chain-smoking, relentless wine drinker who was more interested in the high life — golf, women, cigarettes, fun, and alcohol.”

Ney goes on to say that Boehner was lazy, took thousands of dollars in booze, food and golf games from lobbyists, and repeatedly slid around ethics rules: “John got away with more than any other member on the Hill” because he was well-liked and well-protected by his staff.

:thup:

Last edited:

This kind of thing gets me fighting mad! GRRR!!!!!
I had a lemonade stand when I was 10 years old. I saved the money I *earned* to buy a new Baseball Glove. I think back on those days- it was so exciting to be taking action towards achieving a goal! and that wonderful feeling of accomplishment I felt after I'd collected enough (about $20) to buy the new glove ...it honestly motivated me for the rest of my life. It motivates me today!

*Of course, the lemons and sugar were generously "donated" by my mom...:eusa_whistle:

thats why drudge or the daily caller posts it/puts it in your inbox to distract you from the fact that /Repubs are sellin' you down the river.

Shut up you po black chile.

I bet more than 20 children are hospitalized every day from bad cupcakes.

The local health department read a newspaper story about an 11 year old girl's cupcake business and decided to take the bitch down!! How dare she run a cupcake business without a SEPARATE KITCHEN!!!

The government has pulled the plug on an 11-year-old Illinois baker’s oven.

A day after a local newspaper ran a story about the young and ambitious Chloe Stirling, who operated a cupcake business out of her parents’ kitchen, the local health department came calling.

“They called and said they were shutting us down,” Heather Stirling, Chloe’s mother, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Officials told Stirling Chloe could continue selling cupcakes on the condition that the family “buy a bakery or build her a kitchen separate from the one we have.”

“Obviously, we can’t do that,” Heather Stirling told reporters. “We’ve already given her a little refrigerator to keep her things in, and her grandparents bought her a stand mixer.”

The elder Stirling said that she was willing to get her daughter any necessary licenses or permits to operate a business, but could not meet the health department’s other demands.

“But a separate kitchen? Who can do that?” asked an astonished Stirling.

Government shuts down 11-year-old's cupcake business | The Daily Caller

This kind of thing gets me fighting mad! GRRR!!!!! I had a lemonade stand when I was 10 years old. I saved the money I *earned* to buy a new Baseball Glove. I think back on those days- it was so exciting to be taking action towards achieving a goal! and that wonderful feeling of accomplishment I felt after I'd collected enough (about $20) to buy the new glove ...it honestly motivated me for the rest of my life. It motivates me today!

And people wonder why I say the government does not know how to create jobs.

Forum List

Back