Government shutdown: There may be method in Trump's madness ...

He is different because he is:

1. not a lifetime politician
2. Independently wealthy, no one can buy him'
3. a successful businessman
4. a straight talker, sometimes to his own detriment
5. has kept most of his promises
6. puts the USA above the rest of the world and puts US citizens interests first.
7. Is not part of the globalist cabal
8. is putting light on the DC establishment and the corrupt media
9. Has the guts to take on China, Russia, NK, and the EU
10, is not Hillary

Out of your 10, only 3 of them are accurate. a 30%, that is better than normal for you.

nope, 10 of 10, which is my usual 100%.

you are a legend in your own mind that is for sure.

most of my fans would disagree with you. Legend? maybe. but I prefer accurate, logical, sensible, intelligent factual poster, who has very little patience with far left hypocrites and perpetual liars. The only ones worse are posters like rightwinger and his sock Jake Starkey who only post the daily talking points provided to them by their dem/lib handlers.

that is so cute! you have fans on an internet forum! Wow...I bet all your little buddies are impressed by that fact when they are hanging out in your basement with you.

why is it that liberals never get sarcasm? Is it part of the genetic defect that makes them liberals?

did you call it that when Clinton shut it down?

Oh, I remember, then it was Clinton showing the GOP who was boss. you fricken libs, nothing but hypocrisy.

Apparently, only a democratic president who shuts down the government is weak, according to Trump.

do you remember when Obama said that increasing the national debt is a sign of a failed president? Then he proceeded to double it in 8 years.

It is amazing how every thread about Trump somehow gets diverted to a thread about Obama by Trump supporters, in spite of the fact that Obama is not the president and never will be. Granted, it make me long for the days when we had a president who was dignified, but other than that, it is just a waste of band width.

that is done to point out the hypocrisy of you libs who criticize Trump for doing the exact same things that Obama and Clinton did.

its not a diversion, its merely showing how disingenuous you libs are.

Feel free to start a thread about Obama. I am sure that you can destroy his hopes of being elected president.

there are plenty of threads about the Kenyan messiah and the crooked Clintons. Why don't you just for once acknowledge your hypocrisy when you denigrate Trump for the exact same things that you praise obozo and clintoon for?

Out of your 10, only 3 of them are accurate. a 30%, that is better than normal for you.

most of my fans would disagree with you. Legend? maybe. but I prefer accurate, logical, sensible, intelligent factual poster, who has very little patience with far left hypocrites and perpetual liars. The only ones worse are posters like rightwinger and his sock Jake Starkey who only post the daily talking points provided to them by their dem/lib handlers.

that is so cute! you have fans on an internet forum! Wow...I bet all your little buddies are impressed by that fact when they are hanging out in your basement with you.

why is it that liberals never get sarcasm? Is it part of the genetic defect that makes them liberals?

And partisan sheep never get the irony of their own post

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And partisan sheep never get the irony of their own post

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

irony was my intent. geez dude, have another coffee.

Apparently, only a democratic president who shuts down the government is weak, according to Trump.

do you remember when Obama said that increasing the national debt is a sign of a failed president? Then he proceeded to double it in 8 years.

It is amazing how every thread about Trump somehow gets diverted to a thread about Obama by Trump supporters, in spite of the fact that Obama is not the president and never will be. Granted, it make me long for the days when we had a president who was dignified, but other than that, it is just a waste of band width.

that is done to point out the hypocrisy of you libs who criticize Trump for doing the exact same things that Obama and Clinton did.

its not a diversion, its merely showing how disingenuous you libs are.

Feel free to start a thread about Obama. I am sure that you can destroy his hopes of being elected president.

there are plenty of threads about the Kenyan messiah and the crooked Clintons. Why don't you just for once acknowledge your hypocrisy when you denigrate Trump for the exact same things that you praise obozo and clintoon for?

I am not interested in your diversion attempts, and will not bother to respond to anything you have to say which is not on topic.

Nobody gives a rat's ass whether or not they shut down the government. They do it every 3 or 4 years, and for the most part, nobody notices. It just costs a lot of money, and gives a lot of federal employees paid vacations. Besides, in the Trump administration, a shut down government can not do much harm. It is actually a win/win.

That's why, when Obama did it, he tried to maximize the pain.

Nobody gives a rat's ass whether or not they shut down the government. They do it every 3 or 4 years, and for the most part, nobody notices. It just costs a lot of money, and gives a lot of federal employees paid vacations. Besides, in the Trump administration, a shut down government can not do much harm. It is actually a win/win.

Getting Trump supporters to stay on topic on a Trump thread, instead of diverting to Obama, is like repealing the law of gravity,

Getting Trump supporters to stay on topic on a Trump thread, instead of diverting to Obama, is like repealing the law of gravity,

The thread is also about government shutdowns. Apparently, mentioning He Who Must Not Be Mentioned in combination with government shutdowns is forbidden.

The thread is also about government shutdowns. Apparently, mentioning He Who Must Not Be Mentioned in combination with government shutdowns is forbidden.

Feel free talk about Obama on a Trump thread. Just don't expect us to fall for your diversion efforts. It is really just a cheap shot to avoid the unpleasant truth that Trump said the following:
"A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak."

Of course, he also said that Mexico will pay for the wall, but now says that if the American public doesn't pay for it, he will shut down their government.

But, none of this is newsworthy. If he ever told the truth about something, it would be newsworthy.

Forum List

Back