Goverment Computers talking to Russia

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
I was reported by Fox News that a investigation into the USA gov, computer system shows a big problem. They have been hacked and are connected to the Russian system. It does report that no one has followed up or looked into the intrusions. This has got to be the most stupid thing I have ever read. Seems the answers are we need to spend more money in upgrades..The regular replies from DC. . They need to make a trip to Best Buy for new software.

I was reported by Fox News that a investigation into the USA gov, computer system shows a big problem. They have been hacked and are connected to the Russian system. It does report that no one has followed up or looked into the intrusions. This has got to be the most stupid thing I have ever read. Seems the answers are we need to spend more money in upgrades..The regular replies from DC. . They need to make a trip to Best Buy for new software.

Russian have computers? Ahh, right.

IBM_PC_5150.jpg

No one looks in to the fake beacon pings planted on the servers.
And no one looks in to the DNC Server
And Comey and The FBI allowed Clinton to delete 33,000 pieces of Evidence, and remove all the SIM cards from their phones before looking at any of that, and they still found evidence of Felony Criminal Activity for which they were given immunity, had no testimony recorded or notes take, and then were exonerated for those crimes months before they were interviewed.

Somehow this is normal operating procedure for an FBI that conducts raids on a Trump Campaign team member only with the campaign four months, based on things he may or may not have done 10-15 years ago?

Last edited:
No one looks in to the fake beacon pings planted on the servers.
And no one looks in to the DNC Server
And Comey and The FBI allowed Clinton to delete 33,000 pieces of Evidence, and remove all the SIM cards from their phones before looking at any of that, and they still found evidence of Felony Criminal Activity for which they were given immunity, had no testimony recorded or notes take, and then were exonerated for those crimes months before they were interviewed.

Somehow this is normal operating procedure for an FBI that conducts raids on a Trump Campaign team member only with the campaign four months, based on things he may or may not have done 10-15 years ago?
And why is it that THE DNC is allowed to hire Pakistani Hackers who stole all sorts of data from Congressional Files, and from Podesta's email, then was hired by The Clinton Campaign to continue to be employed as hackers and data thieves, and no one is Prosecuting The DNC, or The Clinton Campaign for this? Perhaps The Pakistani Hackers were also taking money from Russia. We know for a fact that they'd sell data to anyone, and sold or gave Podesta's emails to Seth Rich.

But the big bad GOV doesn't care about that, or Seth Rich's murder, nor do they even want to interview Julian Assange about that. Mueller isn't even interested.

Forum List

Back