Gov Tells Evacuees Not to Return...

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
You stupid fuck.

They're told not to come back because there is no water, no electricity. no food.

You stupid fuck.

They're told not to come back because there is no water, no electricity. no food.
I see you have never been through a storm and you do not know how to stock up your supplies, As far as electricitym ever hear of generators?

I see you have never been through a storm and you do not know how to stock up your supplies, As far as electricitym ever hear of generators?

Ok. I have a Generator. A 3500 watt generator. It burns 4 gallons for 11 hours. That is four gallons of gas for 11 hours.

How much gas do I need to survive for weeks? It seems to me that I’ll need about eighty gallons for ten days. That means I have to stockpile sixteen five gallon cans of gas.

That is a lot of gas sitting around waiting for an accident to set it on fire.

Unless you have a naturl gas line to your house, then you use it for your generator, hot water heater and cooking,

Yeah. And a storm that knocks out everything else will leave the gas lines and stations alone.

Yeah. And a storm that knocks out everything else will leave the gas lines and stations alone.
There are always worst case scenerios butit is still better to take your chances than to let the government decide what is safe for you.

There are always worst case scenerios butit is still better to take your chances than to let the government decide what is safe for you.

No, it is wise to listen to the Government, consider all the information, and make an informed decision based upon official predictions and advice.

Emergency Management Agencies exist to manage risk to the city, county, or state. They are trained and experienced at doing just that. Chances are they have access to more information than you do. So recommendations and orders from the Government based upon what they see are designed to save lives.

Taking your chances means ignoring that advice.

I live in Georgia. We get Hurricanes. Matthew blew through here and dropped trees on my house. We were without power for days. My Generator provided power for our water pump and the essentials in the house.

Before I decided to remain, I weighed the advice of the Emergency Management people, the tracks put forth by the National Hurricane Center, and my own experiences. I decided to stay, and that decision was not a bad one. Even with trees on the house the shelter was manageable.

I am a prepped however, and I had thirty gallons of gasoline for the generator. That is six five gallon cans. That is the limit I am willing to store. Right now three of those cans are empty, having been used for various things. I’ll refill them the first sign of a storm headed this way.

I am also an old Soldier, a former Combat Engineer and Sergeant. So I know how to handle most problems that will arise. My decision to stay was based upon my totality of knowledge coupled with the advice by Emergency Management and most importantly with the knowledge that there would be no emergency services for a couple days.

In other words, no help from paramedics or firemen for days. Even if they wanted to get to me, they would be prevented by trees down in the roads for at least a couple days. I was aware I was on my own, and only my neighbors would be sources of assistance if we needed it. And we would be all the help they would get if they were in trouble.

I understand distrust of the Government. But you have to realize that most of the time, in fact a vast majority of the time, they really are trying to do what is right. There is no nefarious motive behind it.

No, it is wise to listen to the Government, consider all the information, and make an informed decision based upon official predictions and advice.

Emergency Management Agencies exist to manage risk to the city, county, or state. They are trained and experienced at doing just that. Chances are they have access to more information than you do. So recommendations and orders from the Government based upon what they see are designed to save lives.

Taking your chances means ignoring that advice.

I live in Georgia. We get Hurricanes. Matthew blew through here and dropped trees on my house. We were without power for days. My Generator provided power for our water pump and the essentials in the house.

Before I decided to remain, I weighed the advice of the Emergency Management people, the tracks put forth by the National Hurricane Center, and my own experiences. I decided to stay, and that decision was not a bad one. Even with trees on the house the shelter was manageable.

I am a prepped however, and I had thirty gallons of gasoline for the generator. That is six five gallon cans. That is the limit I am willing to store. Right now three of those cans are empty, having been used for various things. I’ll refill them the first sign of a storm headed this way.

I am also an old Soldier, a former Combat Engineer and Sergeant. So I know how to handle most problems that will arise. My decision to stay was based upon my totality of knowledge coupled with the advice by Emergency Management and most importantly with the knowledge that there would be no emergency services for a couple days.

In other words, no help from paramedics or firemen for days. Even if they wanted to get to me, they would be prevented by trees down in the roads for at least a couple days. I was aware I was on my own, and only my neighbors would be sources of assistance if we needed it. And we would be all the help they would get if they were in trouble.

I understand distrust of the Government. But you have to realize that most of the time, in fact a vast majority of the time, they really are trying to do what is right. There is no nefarious motive behind it.
I have lived in South Florida since the mid 50's and have gone through more storms than I can count, We have never evacuated and when the storms were over the neighborhood comes together and helps each other out, When I was a kid, hurricane Betsy hit us and the storm surge ended up putting 2 feet of water in our house. Did my family evacuate,,, no beause we had a house to repair, To cut and run and allow the government to tell you when you could go back to your house is insane.
When a stormcomes you prepare for the worse and hope for the best. I too am a former Combat Engineer, so I know how to handle most problems that will arise.

You stupid fuck.

At first there won't be any of those things, but normally an area is eventually back in business and hopefully better than ever. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I have lived in South Florida since the mid 50's and have gone through more storms than I can count, We have never evacuated and when the storms were over the neighborhood comes together and helps each other out, When I was a kid, hurricane Betsy hit us and the storm surge ended up putting 2 feet of water in our house. Did my family evacuate,,, no beause we had a house to repair, To cut and run and allow the government to tell you when you could go back to your house is insane.
When a stormcomes you prepare for the worse and hope for the best. I too am a former Combat Engineer, so I know how to handle most problems that will arise.
It's shitheads like you that put rescue workers in harms way

It's shitheads like you that put rescue workers in harms way
You are just a good drone always beliieving what the government tells you and doing what you are told, Just to stupid to think for yourself

Would you please stop drinking and posting.

You look stupid enough as it is.

Rescue workers don't need to do anything they don't want to.
Are you really that stupid?

Who has to go save assholes that refuse evacuation when it goes bad?

Forum List

Back