Gov. Christie calls reporter 'idiot' for asking off-topic question

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Good for Christie!:clap2:

Gov. Christie calls reporter 'idiot' for asking off-topic question | Fox News

Christie called a press conference Saturday to talk about an emergency problem at a Monmouth County water treatment plant. But the reporter instead asked whether the first-term GOP governor would address the Democrat-controlled state legislature Monday.

“Did I say on topic?” Christie shot back. “Are you stupid? On topic, on topic. Next question.”

“Thank you all very much,” Christie said at the conclusion of the press conference. “And I’m sorry for the idiot over there.”

Politicians need to start doing more of this shit when faced with Biased Reporters trying to Push someones Agenda.

Americans Love it.

im proud of my governor u guys are jealous, he wants to talk hwo to help the people the news wants to push its biased agenda, time to end this crap.

It is just Christies way of saying I love you

It is not even about the question being 'biased' ... hell, if the 'biased' question was on the topic, I would have called Christie out for it.... but I applaud him for this one

Christie is looking good, what is he down to, 410, 420 lbs?

That's what really matters, right? his weight. Not his experience, decisions, policies, results, ability to lead, etc... but how much he weighs.

To quote TM... 'That is why your party is dying'.

Maybe with the ACA Christie can use an awesome medical plan to help him lose weight...or he can become food. :D

Maybe with the ACA Christie can use an awesome medical plan to help him lose weight...or he can become food. :D

I agree, Christie could postpone the ACA for decades just by using the blubber off his right arm :D :clap2:

Last edited:
My sarcasm must not have gotten through the interwebz tubez.

im proud of my governor u guys are jealous, he wants to talk hwo to help the people the news wants to push its biased agenda, time to end this crap.

Damn right I am, I wish he would Abandon your ass to run For President.

lol

i would have to but the reason he didnt he made a promise to New Jersey and he opted out one of the most powerful positions to keep that promise, even tho NJ would have let him off the hook, but because of that decision he will save nj.

very proud of his toughness.

Forum List

Back