climate and politics

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
The GOP has made climate denial a centerpeice of their political philosophy.

Inhofe has stated many times publically that global warming is a hoax. Other people in the GOP, with that organizatons full support, have harrassed scientists to the point of. and purpose of, interfering with their research. I think we have the beginning of a pushback on these ignorant statements and demogougic bastards.

There are many, many fires burning in the mountain West. Over 1000 homes have gone up in smoke. In the East, and Mid-west, we have a string of thunderstorms putting more people out of power than did Katrina. And more on the way.

The Arctic Ice is melting at an all time speedy rate, fast enough that our military has been caught flatfooted as far as the defense of our most northern state is concerned.

I think we are near the point where the Citizens of this nation are going to begin to ask where the hell these people are living? Not in this nation for sure.

Inhofe has stated many times publically that global warming is a hoax. Other people in the GOP, with that organizatons full support, have harrassed scientists to the point of. and purpose of, interfering with their research. I think we have the beginning of a pushback on these ignorant statements and demogougic bastards.

There are many, many fires burning in the mountain West. Over 1000 homes have gone up in smoke. In the East, and Mid-west, we have a string of thunderstorms putting more people out of power than did Katrina. And more on the way.

The Arctic Ice is melting at an all time speedy rate, fast enough that our military has been caught flatfooted as far as the defense of our most northern state is concerned.

I think we are near the point where the Citizens of this nation are going to begin to ask where the hell these people are living? Not in this nation for sure.

Do you know what Hillary and Barack have done recently about climate change?

Wait, so you environmental extremists block any attempt at responsibly Logging for 20 years, then want to Blame the GOP for a bad wild Fire Season?

Ask the fire fighters what led to this Problem. They will tell you to much Fuel, in part because nobody is allowed to Manage the forest through logging anymore.

Thanks to you guys.

You make me sick, Nothing is ever your fault.

Let's see. We get a record hot spell and all of a sudden it's time to start beating the man made global warming drum again. So I guess when things are back to more normal temps next summer the only logical conclusion will be it's the onset of global cooling. But how is there any money in that?

Forum List

Back