Gotta love the Liberal media

Fox is not news, it's republican propaganda. Msnbc is not quit as bad, but their sophomoric ways expose them. Fox at least pretends with the fair balanced line for the moron tea baggers.

The NAACP is not putting the message out for klansman and white trash like we have here. It's for blacks and educated whites that understand the vile of racism.
As to the liberal media once you wrote CNN I had to laugh, MSNBC yes CNN is liberal to a fox wingnut.

Are you saying that CNn does not have a Liberal bias? It's pretty clear that FOX has a Conservative bias to me and just as clear that CNN has a liberal Bias.

MSNBC should just run a loop of Oberman abusing himself holding a picture of obama.

The NAACP is not putting the message out for klansman and white trash like we have here. It's for blacks and educated whites that understand the vile of racism.
As to the liberal media once you wrote CNN I had to laugh, MSNBC yes CNN is liberal to a fox wingnut.

The NAACP is a racist organization, it's main goal is to promote colored people's agendas, much like a white supremacist groups do for their race. There is no difference and only an intellectually dishonest fuck would think otherwise.

thanks grand wizard, how much did your klan :cuckoo:dues go up this year

Are you saying that the NAACP has no racial bias?

I'm saying imo only Klansman and simpletons worry about reverse racism. Blacks experience 1,000 times more, so till that number is near 2 to 1 I'm not interested.

wow I didn't even think klansman were this dumb.
Dude is actually equating white supremist groups with NAACP. LOFL

White trailer trash cracker's just reached a new low. thanks

When anyone sees the whole world from one single view point and acts on the ovservations, no matter how jaundiced or innaccurate, this usually produces extremist conclusions and actions.

You seem to agree that this would occur if a White person did this and yet it would not occur if a Black person did this.

I learned a while ago that the more diverse the pool of opinion, the better the resulting decision would be. A group that is comprised of Blacks and committed to the basic principle that Blacks are screwed by the White Man is going to have a vary biased point of view and a very distorted view of the world.

Assuming that the NAACP is somehow enlighted simply because it is seems a tad unthinking.

According to them, the ONLY trustworthy news source is Fox news. I mean, any station that reports the news that doesn't slant their way is obviously liberal biased.

Couldn't the the right be saying the exact same thing about the liberal biased media? UCLA did a study a few years ago which proved liberal bias. CBS, NBC, ABC didn't do any story on the Black Panther fiasco, nor the follow up with the A.J. I guess it wasn't newsworthy enough for the liberal media.

So I'll ask this again. Which is more likely, be honest...

That ALL media, except for Fox news is biased. While Fox news is the only one reporting fair and even coverage of every story

OR

Or there are biased news on both sides, Fox on one side, MSNBC on the other and everything else just falls in between.

Step back and give me an honest answer. Which one seems more plausible?

It might be wise to just throw out the labels and ask why a story is or is not covered.

What seems plausible is that the gatekeeppers are still keeping the gates.

I think white conservatives are the last one I need explaining racism to me. When you focus nearly 95 percent on racism against whites you draw ridicule from educated people.

I think white conservatives are the last one I need explaining racism to me. When you focus nearly 95 percent on racism against whites you draw ridicule from educated people.

Ah another liberal being a racist. Implying he does not need to listen to conservatives why? Because we are all racist? You do realize thinking like that is just as bad as thinking an entire race is inferior right.

Fox is not news, it's republican propaganda. Msnbc is not quit as bad, but their sophomoric ways expose them. Fox at least pretends with the fair balanced line for the moron tea baggers.

Fox is biased to the right, I will not deny it, but they are far more Fair and balanced than CNN or LOL MSNBC. If you actually watch Fox news, Not the commentators like hanity and what not. I mean the Hard News part. They are always very fair, and always have both sides of a story, and both sides represented by their guests.

Just got done watching a Segment on CNN about the NAACP vs Tea Party controversy.

As you all know the NAACP is alleging that Tea Party Rallies are "rampant with overt racial messages and signs"

So they had 2 African American men on. 1 from the Tea Party and one from the NAACP.

The segment lasted maybe 7 mins, and CNN allowed the guy from the NAACP to about 5 mins of that time. He Repeatedly claimed the Tea Party is rampant with Racism. During the entire 7 mins CNN was showing 3 different signs from a tea party rally. Over and Over. Just 3, which were mildly racial. The worst had a picture of what looks like an African Native doing a dance and said Obama Care with the C as a hammer and sickle. One said "Send oBUMa back to kenya", and the other one was not racial at all but made Obama look like a Nazi or Soviet style propaganda picture basically.

So after letting the Guy from the NAACP talk nearly the whole time. They finally let the Guy from the Tea Party talk. He of course said that CNN and the NAACP were purposely focusing on a handful of Signs and ingoring, and even deliberately not showing the Hundreds of other signs that were not even remotely Racist.

now as there is video on the internet of CNN doing just that before. I have no reason to assume anything other than they are doing just that right now.

Interestingly enough the NAACP is also claiming there were more than one sigh that read "Lynch Obama" and "Lynch Holder". One problem. NOBODY has been able to produce a single photo of these alleged signs. In Fact, I can not remember the guys name, but someone has offered 100,000 Dollars to anyone who can produce a picture of the alleged signs.

Please people in todays world of A camera in every phone. There is NO WAY in hell there were signs that Read "Lynch Obama" or "Lynch Holder" and nobody got a picture of them. Simply no way in hell. This is clearly a complete Fabrication, and it is also Clear CNN and the Rest of the Liberal Media are continuing to cherry pick signs from Tea Party rally's, and try to Paint the Tea Party as racist.

Very disturbing that such a large segment of our Media, is not only Biased, but actually working for the Democrats. Actively Slanting stories to try and Destroy the Tea Party.

They should all be Ashamed, and have no Right to call themselves objective.

Very pathetic.

andrew brietbart offered 100K for anyone with video or audio evidence of the slurs allegedly yelled ( 15 times ) at black congressman as they walked outside to the house with pelosi and the big gavel when they took the vote for the HC bill....the money is still up for grabs.

Fox is widely ridiculed by educated people. It's entertainment for conservatives.

Are you saying that CNn does not have a Liberal bias? It's pretty clear that FOX has a Conservative bias to me and just as clear that CNN has a liberal Bias.

MSNBC should just run a loop of Oberman abusing himself holding a picture of obama.

Well, considering that there have been definite ties to the GOP and FAUX News, I'd have to say that they have a conservative slant (kinda extreme as well).

CNN? Well............I'd look at them as more of a propaganda machine for the government. Why? Simple.........Anderson Cooper (their lead anchor) never got a journalism degree. Additionally, he's ex CIA who sent in tape to CNN to see if they would take him.

MSNBC? Interestingly enough, when I sign on to the messageboards, I like to have cable news in the background so that if some interesting story comes up, I can post it.

MSNBC covers damn near every story that makes it to a thread, be it for liberals or conservatives.

Personally, out of the 3, I think MSNBC has it the closest, and yes, I watch all 3.

as a general note it should be said; the msm has large sway. The sheer number of their broadcast and print outlets reach many more eyes and ears and that makes it so.

Fox is right wing duh..we know this, but the msm it appears, is not, you see; they are much more objective and don't skew things nearly as badly as Fox etc., thats the story you'll get, doesn't matter to them that the throw weight of fox is well below the msm and that they are basically making the practical argument, that their shit doesn't stink but foxs does, make sense of that if you can.....

I've blasted msnbc many times. In fact it's only the far far left that don't think they are nearly as bad as fox. Obertool is way worse than fox and often times you wonder who the fuck maddow tricked into giving her a phd.

Racism against whites? Racism need not be directed anywhere. Racism simply is. If you view the world primarily in terms of race, you are a racist. Sorry to be so literal, but that's the way it is.

It really makes no difference at all what race you happen to be if you believe that race is the beginning and end of all considerations, you are a racist.

Forum List

Back