Gotta love the Liberal media

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Just got done watching a Segment on CNN about the NAACP vs Tea Party controversy.

As you all know the NAACP is alleging that Tea Party Rallies are "rampant with overt racial messages and signs"

So they had 2 African American men on. 1 from the Tea Party and one from the NAACP.

The segment lasted maybe 7 mins, and CNN allowed the guy from the NAACP to about 5 mins of that time. He Repeatedly claimed the Tea Party is rampant with Racism. During the entire 7 mins CNN was showing 3 different signs from a tea party rally. Over and Over. Just 3, which were mildly racial. The worst had a picture of what looks like an African Native doing a dance and said Obama Care with the C as a hammer and sickle. One said "Send oBUMa back to kenya", and the other one was not racial at all but made Obama look like a Nazi or Soviet style propaganda picture basically.

So after letting the Guy from the NAACP talk nearly the whole time. They finally let the Guy from the Tea Party talk. He of course said that CNN and the NAACP were purposely focusing on a handful of Signs and ingoring, and even deliberately not showing the Hundreds of other signs that were not even remotely Racist.

now as there is video on the internet of CNN doing just that before. I have no reason to assume anything other than they are doing just that right now.

Interestingly enough the NAACP is also claiming there were more than one sigh that read "Lynch Obama" and "Lynch Holder". One problem. NOBODY has been able to produce a single photo of these alleged signs. In Fact, I can not remember the guys name, but someone has offered 100,000 Dollars to anyone who can produce a picture of the alleged signs.

Please people in todays world of A camera in every phone. There is NO WAY in hell there were signs that Read "Lynch Obama" or "Lynch Holder" and nobody got a picture of them. Simply no way in hell. This is clearly a complete Fabrication, and it is also Clear CNN and the Rest of the Liberal Media are continuing to cherry pick signs from Tea Party rally's, and try to Paint the Tea Party as racist.

Very disturbing that such a large segment of our Media, is not only Biased, but actually working for the Democrats. Actively Slanting stories to try and Destroy the Tea Party.

They should all be Ashamed, and have no Right to call themselves objective.

Very pathetic.

Last edited:
:lol: NAACP calling anyone racist :lol:

What does NAACP stand for? Is not Colored People in there some where? Is that not Racist? I heard that Colored People is not Politically correct it is a Racist Remark :lol::lol:

Back to the OP, the Whole thing is for the Ratings of CNN, it is for Stirring the Racial Pot so the NAACP can collect more Membership Dues and it is just in time to try to Slant some Independent or Fence Sitting Voters back to the Dem side.

So many white people are scared to death of treating black people as there equal, it's embarrassing.

Always seeing and treating black folks as victims might make your cracker ass feel better, but it not helping the situation.

:lol: NAACP calling anyone racist :lol:

What does NAACP stand for? Is not Colored People in there some where? Is that not Racist? I heard that Colored People is not Politically correct it is a Racist Remark :lol::lol:

Back to the OP, the Whole thing is for the Ratings of CNN, it is for Stirring the Racial Pot so the NAACP can collect more Membership Dues and it is just in time to try to Slant some Independent or Fence Sitting Voters back to the Dem side.

Actually the Motive is more Devious. Some polls are suggesting that for this Mid Term Election African Americans are not going to turn out any where near in the Numbers They did when Obama was Elected. Perhaps as bad as only 27% compared to nearly 60% for Obama. So the NAACP and Liberal Media are doing this to stir up African Americans and try and get them out to vote.

Disgusting but true lol, and we are the Racists. Why can't Minoritys see it. Democrats are just as racists as anyone else, they don't care about Minorities any further than How to get their vote. They USE them and want to Keep them Down to keep them Voting Democrat. That is Why they absolutely Hate Any Minority or Women that dares not be Democrat. Because they need the Minority vote to have any chance to winning elections and they know it. They also know that Minorities that get Ahead in life are Conservative and Republican at much higher rate than those who never do.

Wake up American Minorities. I am not in any way Defending Republicans or Anyone else, But wake the FUCK UP, and see what is going on here. YOU are being used and Abused by the Democrats. Have been for Generations. They do not want you to succeed. They want you right where you are, voting for them.

Last edited:
There are many things from UFO's to racial slurs that are spoken about today and if there's no cell phone photo or cell phone recording, you really have to ask how they expect anyone to believe them.

The New media is overwhelming the Old Media and this is the main cause.

With a virtual news team in every cell phone, the phrase, "We report, you decide" refers not to a single cable network but to the entire American and world public.

The outright lies from any media outlet are easily debunked with the technology that everybody is carrying in their pocket.

So many white people are scared to death of treating black people as there equal, it's embarrassing.

Always seeing and treating black folks as victims might make your cracker ass feel better, but it not helping the situation.
That is EXACTLY the mission statement of the NAACP.
Ya see the 2nd "A"?? Stands for "advancement".
That implies a victim mentality that they need help advancing their selves.
(notice how I spelled "their"?)
And thanks for the 'cracker' racial slur. Just further proved my point.
:eusa_whistle:

The NAACP is not putting the message out for klansman and white trash like we have here. It's for blacks and educated whites that understand the vile of racism.
As to the liberal media once you wrote CNN I had to laugh, MSNBC yes CNN is liberal to a fox wingnut.

The NAACP is not putting the message out for klansman and white trash like we have here. It's for blacks and educated whites that understand the vile of racism.
As to the liberal media once you wrote CNN I had to laugh, MSNBC yes CNN is liberal to a fox wingnut.

The NAACP is a racist organization, it's main goal is to promote colored people's agendas, much like a white supremacist groups do for their race. There is no difference and only an intellectually dishonest fuck would think otherwise.

The NAACP is a racist organization, it's main goal is to promote colored people's agendas, much like a white supremacist groups do for their race. There is no difference and only an intellectually dishonest fuck would think otherwise.

thanks grand wizard, how much did your klan :cuckoo:dues go up this year

Has anyone wondered how many times CNN reported on the Black Panther incident?
just askin'

That's all you got? How about proving that the NAACP does not work for the advancement of colored people? And explain the difference between the NAACP advancing their colored people agenda and white supremacy groups advancing theirs.

All you fucking pukes got is calling someone a racist without any proof at all. Fact is NAACP is a racist organization and their main objective is to advance the BLACK race. Prove me wrong instead of hurling childish insinuations.

Oh and while your at it, show me one instance where the NAACP has condemned the new black panthers and their latest vitriol against whites.

According to them, the ONLY trustworthy news source is Fox news. I mean, any station that reports the news that doesn't slant their way is obviously liberal biased.

wow I didn't even think klansman were this dumb.
Dude is actually equating white supremist groups with NAACP. LOFL

White trailer trash cracker's just reached a new low. thanks

According to them, the ONLY trustworthy news source is Fox news. I mean, any station that reports the news that doesn't slant their way is obviously liberal biased.

Couldn't the the right be saying the exact same thing about the liberal biased media? UCLA did a study a few years ago which proved liberal bias. CBS, NBC, ABC didn't do any story on the Black Panther fiasco, nor the follow up with the A.J. I guess it wasn't newsworthy enough for the liberal media.

Couldn't the the right be saying the exact same thing about the liberal biased media? UCLA did a study a few years ago which proved liberal bias. CBS, NBC, ABC didn't do any story on the Black Panther fiasco, nor the follow up with the A.J. I guess it wasn't newsworthy enough for the liberal media.

So I'll ask this again. Which is more likely, be honest...

That ALL media, except for Fox news is biased. While Fox news is the only one reporting fair and even coverage of every story

OR

Or there are biased news on both sides, Fox on one side, MSNBC on the other and everything else just falls in between.

Step back and give me an honest answer. Which one seems more plausible?

So I'll ask this again. Which is more likely, be honest...

That ALL media, except for Fox news is biased. While Fox news is the only one reporting fair and even coverage of every story

OR

Or there are biased news on both sides, Fox on one side, MSNBC on the other and everything else just falls in between.

Step back and give me an honest answer. Which one seems more plausible?

I don't need to step back...all the media this day has an agenda, MSNBC being the worst.
So the conservatives have FOX NEWS and Orange Country Register, and The Investors Business Dailey. Seems the liberal media has the pretty much of the rest.

Forum List

Back