Got Plants You Don't Want Around?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
_80222783_congressional2_afp624.jpg

The latest way to get rid of them. No more chemicals or massive machines. Just get a herd of goats. They munch the bad stuff and provide milk, butter, and cheese.

Personal story: When I was very young, I spent two weeks at a summer camp run by Roy Rogers and Dale Evans. Not only movie stars but very religious people who loved children. They also loved goats and had a whole lot of them. Some 65 years later, I can still remember the different taste of goat products, to include the meat.

Just be careful. They are very agile and you might find one like this:

images

Read the interesting story @ BBC News - The goats fighting America s plant invasion

_80222783_congressional2_afp624.jpg

The latest way to get rid of them. No more chemicals or massive machines. Just get a herd of goats. They munch the bad stuff and provide milk, butter, and cheese.

Personal story: When I was very young, I spent two weeks at a summer camp run by Roy Rogers and Dale Evans. Not only movie stars but very religious people who loved children. They also loved goats and had a whole lot of them. Some 65 years later, I can still remember the different taste of goat products, to include the meat.

Just be careful. They are very agile and you might find one like this:

images

Read the interesting story @ BBC News - The goats fighting America s plant invasion
My great-great-great granddaddy had a goat that pulled him around in a cart as he inspected his fields.

I wish I had a scanner to post a pic of the two old goats.

Can't have goats in my city unless they were grandfathered in when the law took effect. No chickens either which really sucks because I would totally build me a chicken cage.

Can't have goats in my city unless they were grandfathered in when the law took effect. No chickens either which really sucks because I would totally build me a chicken cage.
Work with your city council to get it changed. Many are changing the restrictions on chickens as long as there aren't any roosters kept.

Forum List

Back