Got 3 hours to learn?

seen it.....

it's informative , and portray's the darker side of humanity that we all ignore as the seething social time bomb it truly is....

Yeah. Didnt expect much action on this here. As people vehemently perform the grand theater of party politics.

I want to say this is crap. What it is...is...a demonization of symptoms of the outcome of a concerted and dedicated control of "the message" by the consolidation of the media. There is only one "politics". That is the one that gets into the pockets of our representatives once they are elected into the feed trough. Money and how it gets transferred into politics is the only thing that matters. Every thing else is diversion from that fact. That includes these "conspiracies".

Did you even watch?

I highly doubt it. But call it crap all you want. Anyone who has done their own independent non-bias research knows that this is how the global elitists highjacked American politics. It's all a facade. A lie. A pretend game.

Did you even watch?

I highly doubt it. But call it crap all you want. Anyone who has done their own independent non-bias research knows that this is how the global elitists highjacked American politics. It's all a facade. A lie. A pretend game.

Some of it. I'm too old to waste much time on conspiracies. We do not disagree on the hijacking. I'm a simple man. Simple rules. The people with the most money make and keep the rules. Most "elitists" do not work that hard.
A handful do. The one's that put their shoulder into it are driven by money/power. My point is that without access to the media it does not matter what flavor happens to be doing the manipulating. Again..simple...humans have a finite life span. The machine gets bought and sold. Yesterdays fascists might be today's christian fundamentalists...maybe tomorrows Muslim extremists.or the Chinese. The key to the whole thing is who happens to control the message. I would have to say that someone like Rupert Murdoch has put himself into a position to broker the message aka power.

This isn't a "conspiracy theory". This documentary has won awards for its historical vivid accurate portrayal of events. If you didnt watch it, you did exactly what the the media, the speakers to the masses on behalf of the global cabal, wanted you to do.

You probably also believe that there really is an Islamic extremist terror network living in caves and has sleeper cells the world over named Al-Qaeda. The only way to stop the madness that is unfolding is for people to stop playing pretend on the engineered nightmares we're carrying out. The money doesn't matter. The politics dont matter. What matters is the continutiy of the war on your mind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back