Gorsuch was elected by a nuclear option and now Kavanaugh will be

Wow, Democrats asked for time to review the tens of thousands of documents released last night.

Democrats asked why this is being rushed.

102 thousand pages of documents from his work are being withheld.

This is the first time documents of this kind have been withheld.

So what are Republicans hiding?

Everything libs don't like should be illegal, right?

The GOP has set the precedent that a Supreme Court Justice may only be appointed when a single party controls both the Presidency and the Senate. Dangerous.

The GOP has set the precedent that a Supreme Court Justice may only be appointed when a single party controls both the Presidency and the Senate. Dangerous.
Very dangerous when we are controlled by one party.

We no longer will have a government, just a dictator.

2h6a55_zpsqri5uqby.jpg

You mean like California is?
That’s the will of the people. Imagine if California had a broken electoral college that allowed for tyranny by the minority like the Federal Government does.

I hope when the shoe's on the other foot, I see the same self-proclaimed conservatives making the same statements.

I hope when the shoe's on the other foot, I see the same self-proclaimed conservatives making the same statements.

The shoe HAS been on the other foot! For years, the Democrats rammed stuff down our throats! Let's be clear here that the Dems will NEVER confirm the appointment of
Kavanaugh willingly if they have 100 years. They oppose everything associated with Trump. They oppose:

Trump's SC appointments.
Trump's cabinet choices.
Trump's use of presidential authority on presidential matters.
Trump's policies.
Trump's conferences and announcements.
Trump's comments.
Where Trump goes.
Where Trump doesn't go.
What Trump does when he's working.
What Trump does when he's resting.
Trump's hair.
Trump's diet.
Trump's breathing.

The country will be gone by the time a Democrat can nominate a new Supreme Court judge.

It is just as likely that we will never elect another Democrat to the office of the presidency ever again

Didn't bother you from 2008-2010 and you jackwads shoved Obunglecare up our ass did it?
They are a party of people who like things shoved up their asses.........LOL
Do you have any salt..............

Don't expect it anytime soon, they will continue to cheat so they stay in maj.

Didn't bother you from 2008-2010 and you jackwads shoved Obunglecare up our ass did it?

Do you not understand the difference between the Supreme Court justices and the ACA. Of course not, you can't even spell. Oh sorry you have to buy insurance or get a fine. LOL. Insure your body and quit being a leech on taxpayers.

Forum List

Back