Gorsuch About To Be Sworn In.Will There Be Riots?,Will Black Dem's Deem Many Republicans Racists?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :banana: :dance: So what do you think will happen after we swear in the honorable Neil Gorsuch? Will every Starbucks in a deep blue city hire armed gaurds? Will we see large groups of very unnatractive female women dress up as vaginas again? Will some democrats crap on cars/or set them on fire?
Will Chuck Schoomer and Elijah Cummings start naming all of the racist Republicans?
:cheers2:
We will never hear the end of this chaos, and it will just start up again when the next liberal judge calls it quits. :party:

The rioters/looters will have their job done before they figure out it was their own homes and cars that they torched. Unless somebody warns them about that in a talking points memo.

:2up: :banana: :dance: So what do you think will happen after we swear in the honorable Neil Gorsuch? Will every Starbucks in a deep blue city hire armed gaurds? Will we see large groups of very unnatractive female women dress up as vaginas again? Will some democrats crap on cars/or set them on fire?
Will Chuck Schoomer and Elijah Cummings start naming all of the racist Republicans?
We will never hear the end of this chaos, and it will just start up again when the next liberal judge calls it quits. :party:

I can't wait. Trump continues

donald-trump-got-more-fat-women-walking-in-one-day-than-michelle-obama-did-in-eight-years-protesters.jpg
his fight on obesity!!!

Greg

On a scale of 10 to 10, how butthurt are you going to be when your prediction fails as badly as every other prediction you've made?

It must suck to be a Trump-loser. You cult told you everyone would stop laughing at you if Trump won, but instead, everyone is laughing at you even louder.

• Banned

I can't wait. Trump continues

donald-trump-got-more-fat-women-walking-in-one-day-than-michelle-obama-did-in-eight-years-protesters.jpg
his fight on obesity!!!

Greg
half naked 400 pound chicks turn me on

Every time I hear a replay of Ashley Judd's incredible rant I wonder WTF has gotten into the left wing. Have they all gone insane?

• Banned
not a good week to use bathrooms at Starbucks, the protestors will likely place m-80's in the toilets, set to implode upon flush.

Forum List

Back