Gore science fiction.....criminal??

Al Gore, the modern day Flat earther, and he can PROVE it! :lol:

ROFL, you do realize that, if anything, it's Inholfe who's the "Flat Earther" in this scenario, right?

Gore would be the one promoting the new scientific theory, or the "World is Round" type argument, while Inholfe and the rest of you are the "World is Flat" crowd.

No matter who is correct, that is the situation.

ROFL, you do realize that, if anything, it's Inholfe who's the "Flat Earther" in this scenario, right?

Gore would be the one promoting the new scientific theory, or the "World is Round" type argument, while Inholfe and the rest of you are the "World is Flat" crowd.

You do realize, that there is no proof that MAN has anything to do with temperature change on a global scale, right?

No you don't, which is why people like you are flat earthers, you 'invented' a problem and solutions to it, without first proving the problem exists.

You do realize, that there is no proof that MAN has anything to do with temperature change on a global scale, right?

No you don't, which is why people like you are flat earthers, you 'invented' a problem and solutions to it, without first proving the problem exists.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:all those highly trained scientists making it all up

By definition, if there needs to be a consensus, it's not science. Science deals with facts. Facts are true whether one person agrees with it or one million people agree with it or whether one person disagrees or one million disagrees.

Al Gore presented fraudulent and made up data.

Like what, specifically?

We have an obligation to determine whether this was intentional or not. Especially before we pass any laws he advocates that could hurt our economy and help his pocket book.

Meaning that any person who owns stock in Oil corporations, or profits from Oil corporations, and presents a point of view against Global Warming is equally criminally culpable for expressing themselves, if Al Gore's side of the argument proves to be the correct one. Including you, and your buddies.

As for hating science. I dont know a single person who hates science. I do, however, people insisting science is something that it's not or presuming that some sort of vote constitutes science. I like truth. I dont like lies. it's that simple.

It's amazing to me that people who blindly believe, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that there's a man in the sky that controls everything, are also completely convinced that the scientific findings of thousands of scientists all around the world cannot possibly be true.

Now personally I don't know if there is a God, but you all seem to believe it blindly with no evidence of his or her existence whatsoever. Now you're presented with a whole bunch of evidence, and you refuse to believe it's even a possibility.

There's only one reason they believe they are 100% right and the science is 100% wrong, and that's because Al Gore wrote the first wake-up call. If it had been, say, Jim Inhofe who wrote the book, they would all be on board.

the news media and government is up in arms with the Toyota problem that is selling us bad cars but where is the out rage with this global warming hoax? they have been selling us this load of crap for years. Where are the congressional investigations and court hearing charging and prossecuting these frauds and criminals!!!!

Uh because there IS no fraud or crime? :cuckoo:

Not to mention the cough cough inyourface cough cough proof. It's a no-brainer.

35708820.JPG

pd1167231.jpg

ga_kennmtn_004.jpg

By definition, if there needs to be a consensus, it's not science. Science deals with facts. Facts are true whether one person agrees with it or one million people agree with it or whether one person disagrees or one million disagrees.

Al Gore presented fraudulent and made up data.

Like what, specifically?

Meaning that any person who owns stock in Oil corporations, or profits from Oil corporations, and presents a point of view against Global Warming is equally criminally culpable for expressing themselves, if Al Gore's side of the argument proves to be the correct one. Including you, and your buddies.

As for hating science. I dont know a single person who hates science. I do, however, people insisting science is something that it's not or presuming that some sort of vote constitutes science. I like truth. I dont like lies. it's that simple.

It's amazing to me that people who blindly believe, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that there's a man in the sky that controls everything, are also completely convinced that the scientific findings of thousands of scientists all around the world cannot possibly be true.

Now personally I don't know if there is a God, but you all seem to believe it blindly with no evidence of his or her existence whatsoever. Now you're presented with a whole bunch of evidence, and you refuse to believe it's even a possibility.

thank you for responding with what I would respond to. The only people that ever politicize science are conservatives. And this guy clearly doesn't know science as consensus amongst scientists is common. Not everything is set in stone in science, especially new findings that are contnued to be worked out. tHe only time something can be "proven" is when that finding leads to a drug or thing that actually shows that it works.

The peopel doing the work are underpaid, independent researchers that if they produce fraudulent data or lie, their careers are over whne they are found out, and they always are. So to claim its all a big conspiracy by these scientists, who gain nothing by making this up except ridicule and career destruction, is just absurd and is an attempt to politicize science.

Incorrect s0n ( as usual I might add)

quite the opposite.............their careers are over if they dont perpetuate this haox, thus, the government will stop funding their fraudulent labs = join the unemployment lines!!!:lol:

Clearly there are some k00ks on here who exhibit the political IQ of a handball. This shit has nothing to do with science anymore in the court of public opinion.

Peception is 95% reality s0ns...........its just the way it is! The worm has turned on this fraud. Now............folks look at you with a raised eyebrow when you start going off with global warming alarmist sh!t. At a minimum, you're viewed as having the common sense of a block of butter.

Like these?

The truth, he says, is that global warming "is a multibillion-dollar worldwide industry, created by fanatically anti-industrial environmentalists, supported by scientists peddling scare stories to chase funding, and propped up by compliant politicians and the media."

Channel 4 says that the program features "an impressive roll-call of experts
including nine professors, who are experts in climatology, oceanography, meteorology, biogeography and paleoclimatology.

It also says the experts come from prestigious institutions such as the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, the Pasteur Institute in Paris, the Danish National Space Center and universities and other schools in London, Ottawa, Jerusalem, Alabama, Virginia and Winnipeg, Canada.

Global warming labeled a 'scam' - Washington Times

2010 Soap Box Archives
Al Gore and the Truth, or Lack of It

For all of you who cry "foul" whenever someone brings up the subject of liberal media bias, I would like to bring up a couple of scenarios.
Now suppose Dick Cheney was the one who made the movie "An Inconvenient Truth" making dire predictions about icebergs melting and polar bears becoming extinct and the planet warming to the extent that certain areas would be unable to support agriculture in a few short decades, New York being under water and all manner of dire, unfounded prophecies.

And let's just suppose that Cheney tried to sell us carbon credits to offset our excessive use of energy when his own carbon footprint was wide enough to operate a small town, while he flies around on a private jet and rides in chauffer driven cars while telling the rest of us we should all but revert to the horse and buggy days. Oh, and by the way, the horses are not allowed to emit flatulence.

And suppose we had a winter of record low temperatures and the biggest snowfalls on record.

Now just what do you think the New York Times would be saying about Cheney's global warming theory.

And by the way where is Al Gore? Shouldn't this be the time when him and his band of green fanatics and scientists come out from under their rocks and tell us what's happening?

If there really is anything at all to the global warming hoax, wouldn't now be the time to explain to us peons what all this cold and white stuff is?
Now we're reading that the record cold and snowfall is being caused by none other than global warming.

I don't claim to be a genius but will somebody please explain to me how the warming of the Earth causes cold weather?

If you will look back at the history of the global warming fanatics you will find that since the early 1900s they have vacillated between global warming and global ice ages.

Now you can't have it both ways. Either the Earth is going to burn up or it is going to freeze over, but these people go back and forth using whichever tactic they can scare the most people with.

People let's be rational, there are many diverse, clear and present catastrophic dangers to Planet Earth but global warming is not one of them any more than global freezing is.

The global warming hoax is nothing more than an international effort to control every facet of human life on Planet Earth.
I'm a lot more worried about the nuclear bomb Iran is developing.

I'm much more anxious about having an Attorney General dumb enough to try Islamic terrorists in New York City.

I'm much more worried about the insupportable national debt Obama and the spend-drunk Congress are running up.

I'm more worried about how an early withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan will play out.

I'm much more concerned about the terrorist training camps right here in the homeland.

I am more worried about a Director of Homeland Security who thinks she's dealing with "man caused disasters".

I'm a lot more concerned about the well-equipped army the drug cartels are assembling in Mexico.

America if you're going to worry about something, pick something worthy of your anxiety and leave Al Gore and his band of alarmists to freeze or roast or whatever they're doing this week.

Even if common citizens would abide by all the rules laid down by crooks who are trying to force the rigid global warming lifestyle on us, the elite -like Al Gore- would still not give up their private airplanes, their limousines and the lavish and energy gobbling lifestyles they live.
This is a "Do as I say, not as I do" philosophy" and is nothing more than a planetary power grab.

It's a bunch of junk, folks. Don't give an inch.

What do you think?

Pray for our troops, and for our country.

God Bless America

Charlie Daniels

©Copyright The Charlie Daniels

Yes, there is lots of proof. Most of the world scientific community is in agreement. The only people that are not in agreement are certain people in the world's worst polluting nations, and a few scientists that are paid by the Oil Industry.

You're just unwilling to accept the validity of the proof, which doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

It's a big conspiracy, Dr. Gregg, shit what do we do this guy is clearly onto us! oooOooOooOoOohhhh... We started planting evidence millions of years ago... Paid off all the scientists in the world to lie... Melted the ice-caps with a giant heat-lamp, at night so nobody would see us... And why do we all do all this? It's part of the VAST LEFT WING CONSPIRACY TO DESTROY CHRISTMAS!! MUUHAHAHAHA!
:cuckoo:indeed.

Criminal?

It was not criminal. He did not make people listen. Those that listened and got hurt by it are at fault for listening to and believing without researching themselves.

Personal responsibility.

Many bvelieved "war of the Worlds" was real when first aired on the radio. DId anyone go to jail for it?

Yes, there is lots of proof. Most of the world scientific community is in agreement. The only people that are not in agreement are certain people in the world's worst polluting nations, and a few scientists that are paid by the Oil Industry.

You're just unwilling to accept the validity of the proof, which doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Please, you want to present "proof" of man made warming without understanding anything about how to construct a proof. By way of example, give a simple thermodynamic proof that shows why increased population density would create localized temperature increases in urban centers.
I'll wait while you break out your old "Boundary Value Problems" textbook so you can be sure to get it right.

So you are a conspiracist? Those that disagree must be paid off by big oil?

Of course, no chance that others were paid off by special interest groups....no...no way....liberals are ideal citizens...they dont do that.....ONLY BIG BAD OIL COMPANIES WILL DO IT.

or maybe...just maybe....50% say yes and 50% say no....

Nah....SOMEONE MUST HAVE BEEN PAID OFF!!!!!!!

pATHETIC.

And all those highly trained scientists that disagree.....what about them? I guess they are the ones making it up?

Hey Doc...you aware that we had a major cooling in the early 1800's? You aware that New England had snow in July and August in the 1800's.....AT SEA LEVEL?

You aware that the warming started all the way back then? Was it from the emissions of Frankins stove?

Pajamas Media Climategate Meets the Law: Senator Inhofe To Ask for DOJ Investigation (Pajamas Media/PJTV Exclusive)

A LEAD STORY OVER ON DRUDGE right now!!!

Senator calls for criminal investigation of Al Gore by Congress.:clap2:

So many of the Gore assertions have now been rebuked......time for Gore to start fessing up to his purposful misleading of Congress on the effects of CO2, thus leading to aggressive legislation to extend regulatory control over carbon dioxide emissions in the United States.

Ten years ago I said this was all a fraud.........................

Check mate on this haox has begun s0ns!!!:lol:

Hey......Skooter the Ass Gerbil..........just because some Senator said it, you're gonna believe it without checking the science yourself?

Good call. Almost as good as agreeing with the GOP Senators that Obama hasn't made any concessions to them for health care, when in reality, he's done LOTS.

Don't forget to tie a piece of long string to your tail when you go colon diving.

So where is Gore ... the climate change whore hiding?

he is in hiding with Waldo and Jimmy Hoffa and Elvis, he is trying to sell them on this global warming hoax, figuring they have been in the dark so long they don't know it is a fraud and hoax!!!!

All living in a cave perhaps. If so, I hope Gore has his balls frozen to the floor!

LOL ~ Waldo

Gore doesn't wear the balls in his family Tipper has a set of strap ons. hopefully he will get violated in prison by the brothers and gets the shaft and some balls!!!! All these frauds should go to JAIL!!!!!

Please, you want to present "proof" of man made warming without understanding anything about how to construct a proof. By way of example, give a simple thermodynamic proof that shows why increased population density would create localized temperature increases in urban centers.
I'll wait while you break out your old "Boundary Value Problems" textbook so you can be sure to get it right.

Why would a global atmospheric phenomenon like Global Warming create thermodynamic imbalances in large population centers?

That would only be true if the phenomenon were occurring in the lower atmosphere immediately above the area in question, which is not the case. Or even if it were the case, such differences would be relatively microscopic and in all probability unmeasurable.

Global Climate temperature change is all about long term buildup of greenhouse gases. Unless an urban area is completely isolated in terms of it's atmospheric content, this would not create any local difference in temperature.

All the arguments used by the right-wing media against global warming usually have to do with short-term weather phenomena, rather than long term global climate data.

For instance, this year, when there was a large amount of winter precipitation, FoxNews regulars and Senator Inholfe decided that it was proof that Global Warming was a fraud. Clearly one thing would not disprove the other.

Yes, yes, if you keep saying "Global Warming is a fraud", eventually it will become true, right?

Inholfe is an utter moron, always has been, not to mention that he's deep in the pockets of the Oil Industry.

How about we investigate Inholfe's political donations in relation to the decisions he's made?

Let's do this with all senators and congressmen! How's that?

Yes, yes, if you keep saying "Global Warming is a fraud", eventually it will become true, right?

Inholfe is an utter moron, always has been, not to mention that he's deep in the pockets of the Oil Industry.

How about we investigate Inholfe's political donations in relation to the decisions he's made?

Let's do this with all senators and congressmen! How's that?

Im on board with that idea.

Something tells me LWC will say that is rediculous....aristophone!

Forum List

Back