Gore science fiction.....criminal??

So you are a conspiracist? Those that disagree must be paid off by big oil?

Of course, no chance that others were paid off by special interest groups....no...no way....liberals are ideal citizens...they dont do that.....ONLY BIG BAD OIL COMPANIES WILL DO IT.

or maybe...just maybe....50% say yes and 50% say no....

Nah....SOMEONE MUST HAVE BEEN PAID OFF!!!!!!!

pATHETIC.

"Big Oil" interests literally pay $10,000 an article to any scientist that writes a published article contradicting Global Warming.

I'm not making this up. It is completely verifiable.

My statement wasn't some kind of conspiracy theory, it is fact. Find me a scientist that has worked to contradict Global Warming and I guarantee 95% of the time I can show you how they got funding from an energy company (AKA Oil Corporation).

Go ahead, test me. I've been through this before.

Hell, Inholfe is definitely paid off by Big Oil. Oklahoma has long been at the center of the US Oil Business.

HIS HOME PAGE HAS A PHOTO OF AN OIL DERRICK AT THE TOP OF IT.

.: United States Senator James Inhofe :: Home :.

Last edited:
Yes, yes, if you keep saying "Global Warming is a fraud", eventually it will become true, right?

Inholfe is an utter moron, always has been, not to mention that he's deep in the pockets of the Oil Industry.

How about we investigate Inholfe's political donations in relation to the decisions he's made?

you don't have to keep saying it. GLOBAL WARMING is a FRAUD. Read the emails!!!

These frauds need to go on trial for fraud and lies tthey spewed. time to Go to jail do not collect your fraudulent money. Go directly to jail!!!!

Yes, yes, if you keep saying "Global Warming is a fraud", eventually it will become true, right?

Inholfe is an utter moron, always has been, not to mention that he's deep in the pockets of the Oil Industry.

How about we investigate Inholfe's political donations in relation to the decisions he's made?

Wow, those were some big red letters, feel better now?

"The Emails" do not prove that global warming is a fraud, by any means. They do prove that there were a few over-zealous folks who were taking some dishonest steps to silence their critics, but they do not contradict any data provided so far.

These frauds need to go on trial for fraud and lies tthey spewed. time to Go to jail do not collect your fraudulent money. Go directly to jail!!!!

It is not a crime to theorize and present your theory to the people. OIt is not a crime to generate revenue with a theory.

If you believe it and wind up being hurt by your believing it, you have no one to blame but yourself.

You do realize, that there is no proof that MAN has anything to do with temperature change on a global scale, right?

No you don't, which is why people like you are flat earthers, you 'invented' a problem and solutions to it, without first proving the problem exists.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:all those highly trained scientists making it all up

And all those highly trained scientists that disagree.....what about them? I guess they are the ones making it up?

Hey Doc...you aware that we had a major cooling in the early 1800's? You aware that New England had snow in July and August in the 1800's.....AT SEA LEVEL?

You aware that the warming started all the way back then? Was it from the emissions of Frankins stove?

Hey,. they get their voice heard, that's the way science works, and they may have valid reasoning as to why they think global watrming isn't happening or isn't manmade, but that isn't the point of my response by the bozos that claim its all a myth, a conspiracy, all made up by scientists who are getting paid off to perpetuate a myth, was what my response was in response to.

People disagreeing and being able to state logical,scientific reasons why they believe this I have no problem with. But most the anti GW people just copy paste bogus links, claim its a myth, or make some other stupid correlation or something irrelevant to people who actually know the science

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:all those highly trained scientists making it all up

And all those highly trained scientists that disagree.....what about them? I guess they are the ones making it up?

Hey Doc...you aware that we had a major cooling in the early 1800's? You aware that New England had snow in July and August in the 1800's.....AT SEA LEVEL?

You aware that the warming started all the way back then? Was it from the emissions of Frankins stove?

Hey,. they get their voice heard, that's the way science works, and they may have valid reasoning as to why they think global watrming isn't happening or isn't manmade, but that isn't the point of my response by the bozos that claim its all a myth, a conspiracy, all made up by scientists who are getting paid off to perpetuate a myth, was what my response was in response to.

People disagreeing and being able to state logical,scientific reasons why they believe this I have no problem with. But most the anti GW people just copy paste bogus links, claim its a myth, or make some other stupid correlation or something irrelevant to people who actually know the science

Cool...
I agree.

It is a theory and if and when the data is proven to be accurate, it becomes fact. If and when it is proven to be false, it will be a failed theory...not a conspiracy.

Happens all the time.

Me? I am skeptical...and ask that my government not make any financial decisions until all of the facts are validated.

As of today, it seems not much has yet to be validated....some refuted..but few validated

Cool...
I agree.

It is a theory and if and when the data is proven to be accurate, it becomes fact. If and when it is proven to be false, it will be a failed theory...not a conspiracy.

Happens all the time.

Me? I am skeptical...and ask that my government not make any financial decisions until all of the facts are validated.

As of today, it seems not much has yet to be validated....some refuted..but few validated

I have my doubts as to whether if it is caused by man, likely just sped up maybe, but don't think we can reduce it or significantly prevent it. But I do see a benefit of trying to save energy and limit pollution. Just can't stand when people who have no training in anything science, making such absurd comments and allegations about science.

You do realize, that there is no proof that MAN has anything to do with temperature change on a global scale, right?

No you don't, which is why people like you are flat earthers, you 'invented' a problem and solutions to it, without first proving the problem exists.

Yes, there is lots of proof. Most of the world scientific community is in agreement. The only people that are not in agreement are certain people in the world's worst polluting nations, and a few scientists that are paid by the Oil Industry.

You're just unwilling to accept the validity of the proof, which doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Wrong again captain group think, but at least you are consistant.

Your kind of post is why i call you flat earthers, without proof you proclaim MOST people agree, although providing any proof of that either.

Then there is the little matter that the earth cooled the last decade.

Oh those pesky facts, getting in the way of Al Gore's millions.....

Regarding a survey of 3146 scientists, conducted end of last year:

"Two questions were key: Have mean global temperatures risen compared to pre-1800s levels, and has human activity been a significant factor in changing mean global temperatures?

About 90 percent of the scientists agreed with the first question and 82 percent the second.

The strongest consensus on the causes of global warming came from climatologists who are active in climate research, with 97 percent agreeing humans play a role."

It's sad, and disheartening to see this turned into a political issue. The funny thing about the debate; There really is no debate. It doesn't disappoint me as much when big oil and "Economic climatologists" come to these silly "Conclusions," they're just exhibiting survival instincts against a trend that threatens their existence. But when regular people, like the people in this board telling us there's a debate, or just trying to make Al Gore look ridiculous in general, somehow subscribe to this just because they consider themselves conservatives - It doesn't cause me to feel anger, but sorrow. You're practicing confirmation bias. To think there is some sort of debate about this issue, you MUST actively seek out the few dissenting opinions, and hoist them up in comparison to the REAL scientists-- because the overwhelming majority opinion is that global warming is happening, and greenhouse gas emissions have played a role.

Global warming deniers will accept NOTHING as proof that it's the real deal. Mean temperatures rising, ice-caps melting, desertification of geographies (Darfur, for example), more frequent storms with greater intensity -- All effects thereof, all predicted by climatologists decades ago. Oh, and the 97% consensus among climatologists -- That's people who dedicate their lives to studying the stuff, fellas.

What more do you need? "Yeah but Al Gore's an idiot, hyuk."

Cool...
I agree.

Happens all the time.

This is very true, it still is just a theory. There is every chance that it may be proven false.

In my opinion, however, based on the evidence presented on both sides, it is a very credible theory. I'd like to prepare for the worst so we can have a chance to stop terrible things from happening.

In addition, finding other means of energy production would solve a whole host of other issues that we have today in the world political theater, so I can't see us trying to move away from fossil fuel use as being a bad thing.

None of this however makes Al Gore a "criminal", which is the basis of the OP.

Wow, those were some big red letters, feel better now?

"The Emails" do not prove that global warming is a fraud, by any means. They do prove that there were a few over-zealous folks who were taking some dishonest steps to silence their critics, but they do not contradict any data provided so far.

Ooooooooooooooops................what have we here?

I think Ive found the most irrelevant post of the year here s0ns!!!!!!!.

Nobody cares about the data anymore in the court of public opinion = the only thing that matters.:lol: These days, folks laugh their collective asses off when they hear "science" and "global warming" stated in the same sentence. Everyone and their brother knows that the temperature monitoring bodies are grabbing every temperature guage that suit their agenda and leaving the others out there like road comes!!!!!
:oops::tomato:

If the "data" were at all considered to be legitimate, Crap and Tax legislation would be like a chip shot field goal. Now? How about this...........any politician NOT representing a solidly lefty/k00k district isnt going to touch a YES vote on Crap and Tax with a 10 foot pole because they know their asses will be voted the hell out in half a hearbeat!!! And really........the science doesnt mean sh!t if its believed to be bogus in the public.

Try to tell any person living in the northeast that the globe is burning up this winter!!!!:funnyface::funnyface: Theyve been shoveling snow for the last 3 weeks straight!!! And after tomorrow, they'll be shoveling again for another 10 days!!! Geez.........they were shoveling snow in Austin Texas this morning for Christsakes.

Trust me...........except for the k00ks..........the science looks like anything BUT science!!!:clap2:

Also something to recognize. People who embrace this global warming crap like it is the most important thing to focus on in humankind are also people who embrace ANYTHING hysterical in their own lives. For people like this, things are "
off" if there is nothing to get hysterical about. These are the same people who tune in the Dicsovery Channel every time there is a show on about a big astroid slamming into the earth!!! THATS what they are talking about at the water cooler the next morning. We all know them.........many are social invalids who spend about 18 hours on an environmental forum every fcukking day of their lives.

'Cause if its not all hysterical all the time, these people are like crack heads missing a fix.............

Last edited:
Apparently, this week's right wing talking point is to accuse random people on the left of criminal acts.

And apparently, the left wing ignorance, which is the same EVERY week, is to defend a fraud.

However, if the Global Warmers of the world were somehow representative of the right, I wouldn't be surprised if you would be on the opposing side of it. Regardless of which side of the political spectrum it fell on, I would be the first to call it GARBAGE and SHAMEFUL to profit from it.

The fact that you can't admit that Gore and all the others who manipulated data in an attempt to establish a theoritcal outcome as fact is laughable.

"Two questions were key: Have mean global temperatures risen compared to pre-1800s levels, and has human activity been a significant factor in changing mean global temperatures?

About 90 percent of the scientists agreed with the first question and 82 percent the second.

The strongest consensus on the causes of global warming came from climatologists who are active in climate research, with 97 percent agreeing humans play a role."

It's sad, and disheartening to see this turned into a political issue. The funny thing about the debate; There really is no debate. It doesn't disappoint me as much when big oil and "Economic climatologists" come to these silly "Conclusions," they're just exhibiting survival instincts against a trend that threatens their existence. But when regular people, like the people in this board telling us there's a debate, or just trying to make Al Gore look ridiculous in general, somehow subscribe to this just because they consider themselves conservatives - It doesn't cause me to feel anger, but sorrow. You're practicing confirmation bias. To think there is some sort of debate about this issue, you MUST actively seek out the few dissenting opinions, and hoist them up in comparison to the REAL scientists-- because the overwhelming majority opinion is that global warming is happening, and greenhouse gas emissions have played a role.

Global warming deniers will accept NOTHING as proof that it's the real deal. Mean temperatures rising, ice-caps melting, desertification of geographies (Darfur, for example), more frequent storms with greater intensity -- All effects thereof, all predicted by climatologists decades ago. Oh, and the 97% consensus among climatologists -- That's people who dedicate their lives to studying the stuff, fellas.

That link at the beginning of the post didn't seem to work for me. Do you have a link to this study? I'd like to use it in future debates, if you don't mind.

And apparently, the left wing ignorance, which is the same EVERY week, is to defend a fraud.

However, if the Global Warmers of the world were somehow representative of the right, I wouldn't be surprised if you would be on the opposing side of it. Regardless of which side of the political spectrum it fell on, I would be the first to call it GARBAGE and SHAMEFUL to profit from it.

The fact that you can't admit that Gore and all the others who manipulated data in an attempt to establish a theoritcal outcome as fact is laughable.

And if Al Gore and the majority of the World Scientific community are CORRECT, then by your logic Sen Inholfe and anyone else shilling for the Oil Companies are guilty of "Fraud", and should be criminally liable. Correct?

That link at the beginning of the post didn't seem to work for me. Do you have a link to this study? I'd like to use it in future debates, if you don't mind.

It wasn't a link, lol I just underlined it manually.

Try this:
Surveyed scientists agree global warming is real - CNN.com

Cool...
I agree.

Happens all the time.

This is very true, it still is just a theory. There is every chance that it may be proven false.

In my opinion, however, based on the evidence presented on both sides, it is a very credible theory. I'd like to prepare for the worst so we can have a chance to stop terrible things from happening.

In addition, finding other means of energy production would solve a whole host of other issues that we have today in the world political theater, so I can't see us trying to move away from fossil fuel use as being a bad thing.

None of this however makes Al Gore a "criminal", which is the basis of the OP.

And I have twice posted that there is no criminal behavior associated with this.

However, I saw a documentary LAST NIGHT that discussed the global cooling fo the early 1800's where it was so cold year round that it snowed at sea level in New England in July and August...and was one of the reasdons people starte to migrate west and south....and they mentioned that we are still in the "re-warming" phase of this natural phenomenon.....so, to me, I see evidence going both ways.

Prepare for the worst? I am a true believer in that with all that I do...Hope for the best but prepare for the worst....

But to enact legislation to prepare for the worst? IN theory that sounds fine...but it may change much of how we live...and to be frank....if global warming proves to be man made....making changes today will prove to be no different than making changes 2 years from now after we have more time to examine the data.....

Alternative energy is a must for what we know as fact.....oil is expensive...oil is a pollutant...and oil is finite.....it WILL dry up one day......

But I am sorry...I do not see taxing people and creatring hysteria as necessary yet.....

Last edited:

And if Al Gore and the majority of the World Scientific community are CORRECT, then by your logic Sen Inholfe and anyone else shilling for the Oil Companies are guilty of "Fraud", and should be criminally liable. Correct?

Shilling for the oil companies is no different than saying Gore is doing it for the money.

And I am sorry...but I disagree....it is not the majority of the world scientific community.....there are as many that disagree as agree.

No different than the fact that there were as many economists that disagreed with the stimulus that agreed with it.

Nobody cares about the data anymore in the court of public opinion = the only thing that matters. These days, folks laugh their collective asses off when they hear "science" and "global warming" stated in the same sentence. Everyone and their brother knows that the temperature monitoring bodies are grabbing every temperature guage that suit their agenda and leaving the others out there like road comes!!!!!

If the "data" were at all considered to be legitimate, Crap and Tax legislation would be like a chip shot field goal. Now? How about this...........any politician NOT representing a solidly lefty/k00k district isnt going to touch a YES vote on Crap and Tax with a 10 foot pole because they know their asses will be voted the hell out in half a hearbeat!!! And really........the science doesnt mean sh!t if its believed to be bogus in the public.

Try to tell any person living in the northeast that the globe is burning up this winter!!!! Theyve been shoveling snow for the last 3 weeks straight!!! And after tomorrow, they'll be shoveling again for another 10 days!!! Geez.........they were shoveling snow in Austin Texas this morning for Christsakes.

Trust me...........except for the k00ks..........the science looks like anything BUT science!!!

Also something to recognize. People who embrace this global warming crap like it is the most important thing to focus on in humankind are also people who embrace ANYTHING hysterical in their own lives. For people like this, things are "
off" if there is nothing to get hysterical about. These are the same people who tune in the Dicsovery Channel every time there is a show on about a big astroid slamming into the earth!!! THATS what they are talking about at the water cooler the next morning. We all know them.........many are social invalids who spend about 18 hours on an environmental forum every fcukking day of their lives.

'Cause if its not all hysterical all the time, these people are like crack heads missing a fix.............

Forum List

Back