GOP worried about fallout from Trump's comments

Donald Trump hinders Republican Latino outreach - CNNPolitics.com

The problem with those comments is made worse by the fact that people will continue to confuse Trump with a Republican, which he is not, as opposed to thinking of him as an entertainer, which he is."

The GOP better not antagonize Trump. He will run as a third party candidate. That would doom the GOP nominee, WHICH WILL NOT BE TRUMP!
Worried?...they got done with that 2 days after he said what he did, and now they're in combined states of ignoring it, distancing themselves from it, assessing the damage from it, and figuring out how to get back the millions of votes he just lost them

As long as Trump keeps up his offensive babbling, Democrats get to use the broad brush against all Republicans

Keep up the good work Donald

The fun part is Trump is #2 in the polls

After the first debate(Aug 8?), the republican primaries should turn into a gun fight. Those guys are going to fight like hell when it is realized that Trump is stealing the show

The problem with those comments is made worse by the fact that people will continue to confuse Trump with a Republican, which he is not, as opposed to thinking of him as an entertainer, which he is."

The GOP better not antagonize Trump. He will run as a third party candidate. That would doom the GOP nominee, WHICH WILL NOT BE TRUMP!

Donny Boy Trump is a gift that just keeps on giving, to Democrats.

Well done, Trump and Toupee!

It is almost like Trump is getting his lines from the DNC

Yes, Wetbacks are going to vote Republican, and give up their amnesty and free shit for what is right.... Meanwhile, Latino's that actually came here the LEGAL way, paid thousands of dollars to do it, are they going to vote for the Party that GAVE away what they worked and paid for?....These people aren't your run of the mill stupid blacks, that only see what the gov't can do for them. These are American's of Latino decent that actually participate in our government for the good of all and to continue to climb the ladder of success!

When you call a Latino a "wetback", you do realize that you offend all Latinos, don't you? Just like Trump called some of those Latino crossing the borders "rapist." Did he understand that he was offending all Latinos? Obviously neither of you understand that. Think about it for a moment and maybe it will begin to sink in.....

I am going to vote for the person who makes me believe he is going to accomplish what he promises. Right now Trump has me convinced he means what he says. A hell of a lot of seniors do to. That's who is polling for Trump.

I think Hilary will "bite" a bullet, actually. That might well be the end of the USA, too, depending upon who is the vice-prez

The problem for Republicans with Trump is he brings them down to his level

Not very Presidential

well , I'm just happy that Mr. Trump is ripping up the republican 'rinos' . As far as Trump being a 'repub' . technically he is running as a republican I think JimH !!

heres a little 'latino' outreach for you Jim !! Illegal alien kills young American woman on pier 14 in san Francisco , think that the illegal alien was a 'mexican' . Anyway , Mr. Trump wrote a letter concerning the murder to a 'san fran' newspaper . Here is the letter --- Donald Trump Pledges To Secure Our Border Following San Francisco Pier 14 Fatal Shooting CBS San Francisco --- so , Mr. Trump gets another bit of praise from millions of Americans !! Letter was to Americans and that all that I and other Americans care about JIMH52 !! rinos like the 'boosh' , roobio have not made any comments that I've heard so far Jim !!

I will vote for Trump in the Primaries if at all possible.

Forum List

Back