GOP worried about fallout from Trump's comments

Yes, Wetbacks are going to vote Republican, and give up their amnesty and free shit for what is right.... Meanwhile, Latino's that actually came here the LEGAL way, paid thousands of dollars to do it, are they going to vote for the Party that GAVE away what they worked and paid for?....These people aren't your run of the mill stupid blacks, that only see what the gov't can do for them. These are American's of Latino decent that actually participate in our government for the good of all and to continue to climb the ladder of success!

When you call a Latino a "wetback", you do realize that you offend all Latinos, don't you? Just like Trump called some of those Latino crossing the borders "rapist." Did he understand that he was offending all Latinos? Obviously neither of you understand that. Think about it for a moment and maybe it will begin to sink in.....

No, I don't. You still continue to think that ALL Latino's are the lazy bastards that suck up American jobs, and entitlements. Let me straighten you out. ALL you have to do is look at NATIONAL Latino's like Cruz, and Rubio, to know that they are the examples that LEGAL Latino's look to! Not the RACE BAITERS. and assholes that think you can sway UNDECIDED minds with free shit, and racism, and try to DIVIDE this country with pumping OTHER COUNTRIES pride, instead of American Latino pride. You're BS has come to an end. Perhaps you haven't heard that before, since all you RACIST do is LIE, and instigate, much like Sharpton and Jackson! People like you disgust me!

heres a little 'latino' outreach for you Jim !! Illegal alien kills young American woman on pier 14 in san Francisco , think that the illegal alien was a 'mexican' . Anyway , Mr. Trump wrote a letter concerning the murder to a 'san fran' newspaper . Here is the letter --- Donald Trump Pledges To Secure Our Border Following San Francisco Pier 14 Fatal Shooting CBS San Francisco --- so , Mr. Trump gets another bit of praise from millions of Americans !! Letter was to Americans and that all that I and other Americans care about JIMH52 !! rinos like the 'boosh' , roobio have not made any comments that I've heard so far Jim !!
That's one.........now you only need another six million to prove Trumps "most Mexicans"

heres a little 'latino' outreach for you Jim !! Illegal alien kills young American woman on pier 14 in san Francisco , think that the illegal alien was a 'mexican' . Anyway , Mr. Trump wrote a letter concerning the murder to a 'san fran' newspaper . Here is the letter --- Donald Trump Pledges To Secure Our Border Following San Francisco Pier 14 Fatal Shooting CBS San Francisco --- so , Mr. Trump gets another bit of praise from millions of Americans !! Letter was to Americans and that all that I and other Americans care about JIMH52 !! rinos like the 'boosh' , roobio have not made any comments that I've heard so far Jim !!
That's one.........now you only need another six million to prove Trumps "most Mexicans"

It was a very quick search....

REPORT: Mexican Coyotes Load Up Illegal Alien Girls With Birth Control For Their Rapes (Video)

Gateway ^
Human smugglers in Mexico routinely give young illegal immigrant girls birth control for their trip through Mexico. The odds are they will be raped.

Texas Executed Mexican National for Murder and Rape

NBC News ^
Texas executed by lethal injection on Wednesday a Mexican citizen who was convicted of bludgeoning a man to death and repeatedly raping the man's wife. Ramiro Hernandez, 44, was pronounced dead at 6:28 p.m. CDT at the Texas state death chamber in Huntsville after receiving a dose of lethal drugs, the Texas Department o Texas executes Mexican national for murder and rapef Criminal Justice said. Hernandez was the sixth convict executed in Texas this year and the 16th in the United States.

Police: DNA links Mexican immigrant to alleged 2010 suburban Lake Worth rape

Palm Beach Post ^
The 34-year-old man who was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail over the weekend on a sexual battery charge came into the country illegally four months before the rape, according to a federal complaint. In October 2011 Rosalio S. Sifuentes-Vazques, a citizen of Mexico, pleaded guilty to a federal charge of illegal re-entry. In December 2011, a federal judge sentenced him to one year and one day in a federal prison and one year of supervised released, according to court records.

[naked Mexican] Polk man charged in child's rape, kidnapping of three

TBO.com ^
A 41-year-old man was arrested after Polk County deputies said he kidnapped three children Sunday and forced one to perform a sex act on him. Javier Gonzales, of 1922 26th St., Winter Haven, was naked in his truck with the children when deputies found him about 11:40 p.m., deputies said. According to deputies: Gonzales visited a residence Sunday night where the children, ages 7, 7 and 10, were staying. He told the children he would take them to a family member. Gonzales left with the children about 9:30 p.m. without anyone knowing and drove them to an isolated area...

Girl (9) Says Fugitive Raped Her, Forced Her To Drink - Testimony Begins In Mexican National's Trial

WLWT ^

HAMILTON, Ohio -- A teenager described how she was raped six years ago by a man who fled to Mexico after he was charged with sexually assaulting the girl. The victim, now 15 years old, told jurors Monday that she'd been riding her bike on Father's Day, 2005, when Alfredo Cruz waved her over. The teen said she rode over to Cruz, now 31, and he picked up the purple bicycle with her on in it and took her into his house. She said Cruz put her bicycle in a closet and ordered her to take off her clothes. "He...

Three-Year-Old Raped In Deerfield Township Home (Illegal Mexican)

WKRC ^

A man is behind bars accused of raping a three-year-old girl he was babysitting in Deerfield Township. 23 year-old Alejandro Vasquez-Camargo was living at the same address as the victim. The Warren County Sherrif's Office says Camargo is an illegal immigrant from Mexico. He was arrested this morning. He is charged with rape and gross sexual imposition.

Katherine Sanchez was raped and killed by her brother-in-law, say police (illegal Mexican)

NY Daily News ^

A 15-year-old upstate New York girl was raped, suffocated and buried days later in an apple orchard by her brother-in-law, police said. The remains of Katherine Sanchez were found Friday, more than a month after she was reported missing. Carlos Cardenas, 21, is being held on second-degree murder charges in Orleans County.

Video Report of Mexican Rape Monuments Along the Immigrant Highway

The Way One Vike Sees It ^

What I did in this article is use an angle that very few people have bothered to look at, when it comes to the illegal immigration problem. In this article I discuss the "Rape Trees" that many have found in the Sonoran Desert, about 50 miles South of Tuscon Arizona. In the other article I go after the ridiculous claim that illegals actually contribute in a positive way to our society. I debunk it by showing the ecological disaster they left for us to clean up in the Sonoran Desert. I titled that article, The Many Contributions To America, by...

Donald Trump hinders Republican Latino outreach - CNNPolitics.com

The problem with those comments is made worse by the fact that people will continue to confuse Trump with a Republican, which he is not, as opposed to thinking of him as an entertainer, which he is."

The GOP better not antagonize Trump. He will run as a third party candidate. That would doom the GOP nominee, WHICH WILL NOT BE TRUMP!
His comments are rallying the base. They should be happy! Since their base is all they care about.

Rallying the Base may win a Primary, but it fails miserably in the General. Maybe the GOP will learn that one day?

Yes, genius, it failed for them miserably in the 2010 and 2014 elections.... crazy NeoCommies!

If you are satisfied with a little gain in the unimportant midterms , only to lose it again in the general, then good for you.

The problem with those comments is made worse by the fact that people will continue to confuse Trump with a Republican, which he is not, as opposed to thinking of him as an entertainer, which he is."

The GOP better not antagonize Trump. He will run as a third party candidate. That would doom the GOP nominee, WHICH WILL NOT BE TRUMP!
well , I'm just happy that Mr. Trump is ripping up the republican 'rinos' . As far as Trump being a 'repub' . technically he is running as a republican I think JimH !!

Running as a repub? Like last time, most think he is running as a joke.

First, Trump speaks for himself and he should deal with any 'fallout.'

Second, while he made a broad statement that was unfair, it is true that too many criminal illegal aliens are let loose on our streets when they should be deported. Sanctuary cities thumb their noses at our federal laws, with the left's blessing, and refuse to turn anyone over to ICE. Sadly, this means that some violent criminals are released and strike again.

While Trump was wrong to paint all illegal aliens with the same brush, the OP is just as guilty of painting the entire right with the same brush. Wrong is wrong.

We do need to stop protecting illegal aliens who are drug dealers, murderers, rapists, or have been found guilty of any serious or violent crime. Even those who have been deported many times in the past and have long police records are still protected in sanctuary cities.

The latest illegal criminal to strike was a man who had no business being here and he shot an innocent woman for no reason. It's shit like this that should make everyone angry, including the illegals who are here. The left prefers to ignore this shit and pretend that there is no problem. Look where that has gotten us.

So, Trump was wrong to include all illegals in his rant, but sadly there are too many victims of illegal aliens and those criminals never should have been here in the first place. It's okay to condemn this practice of harboring illegal criminals that and if anyone is okay with that, they are part of the problem.

THIS Horrific Attack is EXACTLY What Donald Trump Was Talking About Top Right News

His comments are rallying the base. They should be happy! Since their base is all they care about.

Rallying the Base may win a Primary, but it fails miserably in the General. Maybe the GOP will learn that one day?

Yes, genius, it failed for them miserably in the 2010 and 2014 elections.... crazy NeoCommies!

If you are satisfied with a little gain in the unimportant midterms , only to lose it again in the general, then good for you.

Not everyone is stupid, because you are isn't germane to the argument!

What ever you say sweetlips. Say something else funny for me.

If Obama/Democratic Party would have allowed the southern border to be closed this wouldn't be happening ... sheesh and from Huff Puff..I'd shove this down the Democratic Parties throat along with Hillary's pro sexual assault and probable rapes by Bill Clinton.

As the number of Central American women and girls crossing into the U.S. continues to spike, so is the staggering amount of sexual violence waged against these migrants who are in search of a better life.

According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey. That’s up from a previous estimate of 60 percent, according to an Amnesty International report.

80 Of Central American Women Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S.

Last edited:

What ever you say sweetlips. Say something else funny for me.

You're wise beyond your years! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

gun-control-mexico-strictest-gun-laws-western-hemisphere.jpg

Our guns and drug money, their dead. Oops...
As I recall Obama did hand out weapons to the drug cartels, good point, I'd forgotten about that.
Yeah, like they had no guns before the Phoenix ATF decided to do a sting, started under Bush, that Obama didn't even know about.

They have dead bodies because we like illegal drugs, make the guns, and hand them our cash. The blood is on our hands.

Our guns and drug money, their dead. Oops...
As I recall Obama did hand out weapons to the drug cartels, good point, I'd forgotten about that.
Yeah, like they had no guns before the Phoenix ATF decided to do a sting, started under Bush, that Obama didn't even know about.

They have dead bodies because we like illegal drugs, make the guns, and hand them our cash. The blood is on our hands.

Yup, Democrats are big on illegal drugs coming into the country, no doubt (dummy down America), otherwise, the Democratic Party would vote legislation in Congress and get Obama to close the border... you're a big help, thanks again.

Trump did his job. He rallied the racist nuts and now those guys are going to all show up and vote next year. Same way Herman Cain last time got up there and pushed the 999 concept. that was Koch brothers telling him what to say. It doesn't have to happen right away the rich get these ass clowns to show up and say what they want to say and Donald took one for the team he knew he was never going to get elected but I think he didn't realize he went too far. I hope he goes away like the former clippers owner.

Every American killed by an illegal during this election will make Trumps arguement for him....all he has to do is publicize them, something media is loath to do

Trump did his job. He rallied the racist nuts and now those guys are going to all show up and vote next year. Same way Herman Cain last time got up there and pushed the 999 concept. that was Koch brothers telling him what to say. It doesn't have to happen right away the rich get these ass clowns to show up and say what they want to say and Donald took one for the team he knew he was never going to get elected but I think he didn't realize he went too far. I hope he goes away like the former clippers owner.

Republicans should play just as dirty as Democrats this time around, remind voters of the Democratic parties pro-slavery, pro-Jim Crow laws and their founding of the KKK. Then remind them that Democrats have always played the,"race card", have legions of race baiters and use divisive politics to split the nation and keep unity between the races unattainable.

I'd also would remind voters of the total failures of Democratic Parties governance of the inner cities and their total lack of successes in jobs, education and opportunities for the black race. I'd probably refer to those failures as profound racism and Democratic Party governance used to enslave Blacks with the threat of losing the only source of survival available.

11401284_10204410643846253_3100403895974338779_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back