GOP will not win the Senate

I'm reading this thread thinking, who the hell called the senate for the GOP to begin with, and how does one prove the tea party prevented them from gaining it. I think it's a lot more accurate and easily proven to say if it weren't for the tea party, there wouldn't be as many seats won as there were.

Methinks the OP thought the Dems screwed themselves and SHOULD have lost the senate, and the only way they could keep it was if something changed the hands of time and fate. Hellow, Tea Party.

What a loser. He has a lower opinion of his own party than the right does.

The left would rather continue to bash the tea party as they clean there clock. They have not realized that the tea party represents many moderates and the fringe is not the norm.

Unlike the Dems in 2008, who swept the House, Senate, and Presidency, the GOP will not gain the Senate.

THANK YOU TEA PARTY!
This is not how Obama wanted the elections to turn out; to the contrary, he wanted the GOP to win both the house and senate so that he could blame a GOP senate for gridlock and unwillingness to work with him. Now he is denied that.

People in the country, whether T-party or not understand that the Senate can deny movement of any legislation because of its peculiar fillibuster rule. and personal holds

The house can move things to the senate very quickly, and the senate, much quicker than the senate can respond.

I'm personally happy with this situation, and personally I hope it's Harry Reid as Senate Majority leader once again.

Listen for the president calling for "an end to partisanship" Wednesday night at his presser.
People also understand and know full well how "non'partisan" our presdent is....aaayupp!

Last edited:
Unlike the Dems in 2008, who swept the House, Senate, and Presidency, the GOP will not gain the Senate.

THANK YOU TEA PARTY!

So what? America and the rest of the Free world can wake up tomorrow knowing the nightmare of Obama's '08 Election can be stopped!!! There was nothing more important than shutting down this man's social justice agenda.....

Voters sent Republicans back in power to block all Obama legislation.
Republicans got a lot help in this election from independents and disillusioned Democrats. They are actually expecting Republicans to do something about the economy.

Which is the polar opposite of what Obama is doing.
That is how they perceive it. They expect Republicans to do something to bring jobs back. If they don't they'll vote Democrat next time. The party faithful is entrenched in conservative and liberal dogma and they will stick with the party regardless. The middle of road swing voters just don't care. They want to feel that their job and their home is secure and they have future.

THANK YOU TEA PARTY!
This is not how Obama wanted the elections to turn out; to the contrary, he wanted the GOP to win both the house and senate so that he could blame a GOP senate for gridlock and unwillingness to work with him. Now he is denied that.

People in the country, whether T-party or not understand that the Senate can deny movement of any legislation because of its peculiar fillibuster rule. and personal holds

The house can move things to the senate very quickly, and the senate, much quicker than the senate can respond.

I'm personally happy with this situation, and personally I hope it's Harry Reid as Senate Majority leader once again.

Listen for the president calling for "an end to partisanship" Wednesday night at his presser.
People also understand and know full well how "non'partisan" our presdent is....aaayupp!
"People in the country, whether T-party or not understand that the Senate can deny movement of any legislation because of its peculiar filibuster rule."

A large percent of the voters have no idea what a filibuster rule is and could care less. They just watch the TV commercials and vote their pocketbook.

THANK YOU TEA PARTY!

"People in the country, whether T-party or not understand that the Senate can deny movement of any legislation because of its peculiar filibuster rule."

A large percent of the voters have no idea what a filibuster rule is and could care less. They just watch the TV commercials and vote their pocketbook.

Would that be the filibuster rule Barack Obama wants to get rid of?

Or only when if does not control the Senate?

THANK YOU TEA PARTY!

You may end up eating those words....if Boxer loses.
Long odds, WV is a huge setback, but PA, IL, NV, WA, WI, CO, CA path is still possible.

You people never give up do you? Let me put this so you can understand.

THE TEA PARTY LOST THE SENATE FOR YOU!

That is pretty simple isn't it. Reid was dead in the water and the Tea Party Revived him. Delaware was going GOP, until the Tea party nominated a witch. It is simple really.

Now Obama needs to call Clinton and find out how he became a centrist. Otherwise, the 2012 may be ever worse for the Dems.

So, all I can say is:

LONG LIVE THE TEA PARTY!​

The Tea Party cost the GOP the Senate but certainly contributed to its solid victory in the House.

Forum List

Back