GOP whimpering about media already

I've got a great idea for the RNC.

They should throw down and tell the alphabet networks that they'll agree to candidate debates on the LSM when Democrat candidates agree to have a town hall with Hannity, a debate on Fox with moderator Rush Limbaugh, and one on one interviews with Mark Levin or Michael Savage (they can pick their poison on that one).

:)
Nothing would help the Democrats more than for the GOP to freeze out those alphabet networks and marginalize themselves by moving the debates to Fox.

Moderates are embarrassed by the far right, and stunts like this sends them further left.

And the tea party chorus has no money - but true, they love these 'breitbart-style' stunts

Tea Party has just out raised Rove. The money is coming in.
How will they pay their trailer park fees?

niiiicccee thx Carville.....I love it when a buffoon like you shows his true colors....:cool:

I'd like to say like your/you do, on their knees behind the porta potty on the 1st of the month, but, I gotta let it go...:eusa_hand:

The GOP is always threatening retaliation if they don't get what they want. Repeal Obamacare or we'll shutdown the government. Now they're threatening two television networks that if they produce a film about Hilary, who hasn't even said she is going to run, they won't partner with them on the primary debates. Carrying out these threats only hurts themselves and helps the opposition.

It be might be worth waiting for the films to actually be made before declaring that they would benefit Clinton, criticism could influence the filmmakers to err on the side of more negativity.

how many fox news personnel have moderated presidential debates?

....a rough number will do......
To my knowledge none. Both sides have to agree on the moderator and for obvious reasons the GOP doesn't want a FOX news commentator moderating. It would do them more harm that good.

So, you think that Obama does not know that Charleston, SC is not on the Gulf of Mexico? I want to make sure that I know exactly what has your panties in a wad.

No. I think they are more wonder why the press covers up a gaff by Obama but will not do so when a republican makes some stupid mistake. Mind pointing out when they did so for Bush? I mean, he was king of gaffs s they had AMPLE opportunity but I don’t recall the press ever covering up a gaff from him. I guess that is fine with you also…

Despite the left's best effort to try and silence Conservatives in regard to their own choice for candidates as well as the liberal Media hacks throwing all virtue out the window and doing whatever it takes to tip the balance of power in to the Democrat column, some Conservatives don't fear the taunts, insults, and constant stream of propaganda from the intolerant extremist progressives. Deal with it and stop whining.

You can choose who you want. Those leftist that are trying to silence you are all in your head. You have nothing to fear, take your advice and stop whining against imaginary "haters" trying to stop you

Everything you just spewed is a lie.. Each election cycle we see more of the same. Liberals running to cast votes in open primaries for the RINOs in the party.. The liberal media's slobbering love affair with John McShame, Chrispy Kreme Cristy, and so on.. Too bad there are real numbers and video evidence to prove your spittle is dry.

And still with all that, no one Is trying to silence you. They are all in your head. John and Chris are repubs. You used to like them and they got coverage. Now you don't and they still get coverage. The only thing that changed was how you felt about those two

Last edited:
The GOP is always threatening retaliation if they don't get what they want. Repeal Obamacare or we'll shutdown the government. Now they're threatening two television networks that if they produce a film about Hilary, who hasn't even said she is going to run, they won't partner with them on the primary debates. Carrying out these threats only hurts themselves and helps the opposition.

It be might be worth waiting for the films to actually be made before declaring that they would benefit Clinton, criticism could influence the filmmakers to err on the side of more negativity.

What ratings do GOP debates get anyway?

To my knowledge none. Both sides have to agree on the moderator and for obvious reasons the GOP doesn't want a FOX news commentator moderating. It would do them more harm that good.

Ahh, so you're saying that the gop has scotched fox moderators:eusa_eh:

Uhm and what do you call it when obama hillary and edwards all boycott a fox debate?

Tea Party has just out raised Rove. The money is coming in.
How will they pay their trailer park fees?

niiiicccee thx Carville.....I love it when a buffoon like you shows his true colors....:cool:

I'd like to say like your/you do, on their knees behind the porta potty on the 1st of the month, but, I gotta let it go...:eusa_hand:
I'm not saying anything I haven't been saying all along!

The Tea Party is an Astro-Turf "grassroots" campaign, paid for by the super-rich (Kochs) and the super-connected (Armey).

The rank-and-file teabaggers are just the idiots from the trailer parks that are easily swayed by preying on their racism and their fake patriotism and their sheer stupidity.

I've been saying it since they appeared - coincidentally, at the same time as our first Black POTUS was sworn in.

You can choose who you want. Those leftist that are trying to silence you are all in your head. You have nothing to fear, take your advice and stop whining against imaginary "haters" trying to stop you

Everything you just spewed is a lie.. Each election cycle we see more of the same. Liberals running to cast votes in open primaries for the RINOs in the party.. The liberal media's slobbering love affair with John McShame, Chrispy Kreme Cristy, and so on.. Too bad there are real numbers and video evidence to prove your spittle is dry.

And still with all that, no one Is trying to silence you. They are all in your head. John and Chris are repubs. You used to like them and they got coverage. Now you don't and they still get coverage. The only thing that changed was how you felt about those two
And if Christie starts leading Hillary in the polls, she will be happy to suck his dick once again.

Uhm and what do you call it when obama hillary and edwards all boycott a fox debate?
Genius!

I'm going to have to disagree with you. I think the GOP would give their left nut to have a FOX news commentator moderating. Especially if they replaced people like Candy Crowly and George Stephanopoulos. I don't think O'Reilly or Hannity would be in the running for moderator but certainly Bill Chrystal, Brit Hume, Megan Kelly, Charles Krauthammer, Greta Van Sustern might be.

WTF are you talking about?

The debate was moderated by Fox News anchor Bret Baier of Special Report with Bret Baier and several other Fox News contributors, including Juan Williams, Shannon Bream, and Chris Wallace.[3]

and:

The third Republican debate was held at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa, sponsored by the Republican Party of Iowa, Fox News Channel, and The Washington Examiner. It was moderated by Bret Baier with questions from Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace and the Washington Examiner's Byron York and Susan Ferrechio. Baier and Wallace were praised for their moderation of the debate.[9]

and:

The fifth Republican debate was held at Florida State Fair Grounds in Tampa, Florida, sponsored by CNN and Tea Party Express.

and:

The sixth Republican debate was held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, and was sponsored by Fox News Channel and Google. It was moderated by Chris Wallace, Bret Baier, and Megyn Kelly.

and:

The thirteenth Republican debate was hosted by Fox News and held in Sioux City, Iowa. It was moderated by Bret Baier.

and:

The sixteenth Republican debate was hosted by Fox News and The Wall Street Journal, and was held in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. It was moderated by Bret Baier. Juan Williams also asked questions of the candidates.

Now go lick your wounds.

WTF are you talking about?

The debate was moderated by Fox News anchor Bret Baier of Special Report with Bret Baier and several other Fox News contributors, including Juan Williams, Shannon Bream, and Chris Wallace.[3]

and:

The third Republican debate was held at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa, sponsored by the Republican Party of Iowa, Fox News Channel, and The Washington Examiner. It was moderated by Bret Baier with questions from Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace and the Washington Examiner's Byron York and Susan Ferrechio. Baier and Wallace were praised for their moderation of the debate.[9]

and:

The fifth Republican debate was held at Florida State Fair Grounds in Tampa, Florida, sponsored by CNN and Tea Party Express.

and:

The sixth Republican debate was held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, and was sponsored by Fox News Channel and Google. It was moderated by Chris Wallace, Bret Baier, and Megyn Kelly.

and:

The thirteenth Republican debate was hosted by Fox News and held in Sioux City, Iowa. It was moderated by Bret Baier.

and:

The sixteenth Republican debate was hosted by Fox News and The Wall Street Journal, and was held in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. It was moderated by Bret Baier. Juan Williams also asked questions of the candidates.

Now go lick your wounds.

your such a maroon...:eusa_shhh:I said "presidential debates" asshat.....:lol:

that's a good idea...

_h353_w628_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg

gop to networks: Cancel clinton shows or we'll nix debates

18 min ago |by msn news with wire reports

republican party calls on nbc, cnn to cancel planned hillary clinton programs and threatens to pull out of primary debates if the networks don't comply.

washington — the republican national committee wants nbc and cnn to cancel upcoming programs on hillary rodham clinton and is threatening to blackball the television networks from future republican presidential debates if they fail to comply.

Committee chairman reince priebus calls the programs political ads "masquerading" as unbiased productions. He vows not to partner with the networks on republican debates if they don't pull the programs.

"it's appalling to know executives at major networks like nbc and cnn who have donated to democrats and hillary clinton have taken it upon themselves to be hillary clinton's campaign operatives," priebus said in a statement. "their actions to promote secretary clinton are disturbing and disappointing."

gop to networks: Cancel clinton shows or we'll nix debates

hillary-clinton-tired-1-4-08.jpg

do you want this tired old biddy to be president...

gop: The media is already in the tank for hillary clinton - the week

both programs are planned to run soon, long before clinton would announce any candidacy, which would clear the networks from violating the fcc's equal-time rule. In the letters, priebus calls on each network to "cancel this political ad masquerading as an unbiased production."

he then signs off with a threat:

Priebus complains that airing the films would not only be unfair to republicans, but potential democratic candidates like vice president joe biden and new york governor andrew cuomo.

so, the corrupt party press is actively campaigning for hillary - but you see nothing wrong with that?

Rofl

even you can't be this much of a fucktard.

Thank god for fox, so we have some semblance of independent press.

I guess I could go on and post every stupid response from the whiner set of the echo chamber but they would never think about what they post - they seem never to do.

Forum List

Back