GOP, the party of high morals can be proud of

the fact that their beloved savior, Ronald Reagan was the first and only President who was previously divorced.
:clap2:
Was Ronald Reagan the first president to get divorced

Newt is trying to break that record...many, many times over.

Desperation is showing its petty head. You realize this line of obvious trolling did not work in Reagan's time and sure as hell won't mean anything now.

Remind us how Clinton was fine using his office to coerce female employees into having sex with him while he was married.

the fact that their beloved savior, Ronald Reagan was the first and only President who was previously divorced.

Desperation is showing its petty head. You realize this line of obvious trolling did not work in Reagan's time and sure as hell won't mean anything now.

Remind us how Clinton was fine using his office to coerce female employees into having sex with him while he was married.

You got that right. The purveyors of hate are reaching waaaaaaay back.

Better to have morals and fail to attain them than to have none to start with.

Eh, I have to disagree. When a person fails to attain their own morals, they are no better than the person with no morals. But they've made their own situation worse by having been judgmental enough to formulate those morals in the first place. Thus, they have the greater offense.

The American Left will never forgive Ronnie for defeating their home team so badly they had to abandon Eastern Europe and left them no choice but to complete their takeover of the Democrat Party

Boo Fucking Hoo

Not sure the GOP is 'The Party of High Morals' but they are likely the Party of more morals than the other Party. Something to chew on i guess. Have a great Saturday.

The American Left will never forgive Ronnie for defeating their home team so badly they had to abandon Eastern Europe and left them no choice but to complete their takeover of the Democrat Party

Boo Fucking Hoo
And what's really funny about it? they were forced kicking and screaming along to get it done!:lol:

Talk about living in Regret? We are now living in thier revenge.:eek:

The party who thinks they own the moral high ground had better live up to the impossible standards they set for the opposition or be seen as incredible hypocrites. Don't like it? Then leave moral questions at church and kick them out of the ballot box.

Democrats just have to suck the hind tit. they just hate that. Poor old leaky cows.

You got that right. The purveyors of hate are reaching waaaaaaay back.

I agree, thank goodness the liberals are not doing it too.

Just think, the space you wasted on this board with this could have been used for a thread with actual substance.

What does it say that you are adding to it.
SAME as YOU adding to it...OOPS! Mea culpa!:eusa_shhh::lol:

Eh, I have to disagree. When a person fails to attain their own morals, they are no better than the person with no morals. But they've made their own situation worse by having been judgmental enough to formulate those morals in the first place. Thus, they have the greater offense.

Coming from a party with 0 moral compass, your dribble makes complete sense.

Your board name says it all as far as I am concerned.
You are willing to walk the fence and not take a stand.

The party who thinks they own the moral high ground had better live up to the impossible standards they set for the opposition or be seen as incredible hypocrites. Don't like it? Then leave moral questions at church and kick them out of the ballot box.

My morals have nothing to do with church.... look up the word character.

You have none....

The thing about morals is that someone else always decides what is moral, it is a following activity, something a true individualist would not put up with.

Oh horseshit, everyone lives by some personal code of morals...they just differ in degrees. Some set higher expectations for themselves. Of course being human, they'll probably fall short more often than not...but it's not judgmental to strive for your personal best.

Coming from a party with 0 moral compass,

I have no party. I'm an independent.

your dribble makes complete sense.

Well, since your point is premised on a false assumption, it no doesn't stand anyway.

Your board name says it all as far as I am concerned.

Really? The best thing you can come up with is to base a person's "morality" on his general political position?

You are willing to walk the fence and not take a stand

Let me get this straight.....you mean to argue that a person's marital status is anyone's business other than his own?

Forum List

Back