GOP tax cut draining the treasury

And, the stock market is falling off a cliff, revealing that the emperor has no clothes.

yes, because market corrections never, ever, ever happen after large sustained increases....

Apparently some people think that whenever the equities markets aren't proceeding on a constant exponential growth curve that they're "falling off a cliff".

They're what people on Wall Street call "the dumb money". :cool:

They need to cut costs, drive public sector employees to find employment in the private sector, where appropriate/warranted of course.

The GOP should go back to years of massive growth and boondoggles. 2008-2010 period for instance, and see what were legitimate expenditures and what was "manufacturing jobs".

And, the stock market is falling off a cliff, revealing that the emperor has no clothes.

You loons demanded wage growth which eats into profits and could possibly create inflation. Which forces the Fed to raise interest rates faster than investors are comfortable with. The bond market is revealing that very thing

Every action has a reaction.

Let me see if I have this straight. The GOP controls both houses of Congress and the presidency. In addition, the democrats voted against the tax bill which is going to add AT LEAST 1 1/2 trillion dollars to the debt. Yet, we democrats are responsible for the drain on the treasury due to the tax cut. Have I got that about right?

You loons demanded wage growth which eats into profits and could possibly create inflation. Which forces the Fed to raise interest rates faster than investors are comfortable with. The bond market is revealing that very thing

Every action has a reaction.

Let me see if I have this straight. The GOP controls both houses of Congress and the presidency. In addition, the democrats voted against the tax bill which is going to add AT LEAST 1 1/2 trillion dollars to the debt. Yet, we democrats are responsible for the drain on the treasury due to the tax cut. Have I got that about right?

I explained why the markets are down..don't blame me because you're obviously too fucking stupid to grasp it

yes, because market corrections never, ever, ever happen after large sustained increases....
gee, Marty, only this week, Trump gave himself credit for the market performance. Do you suppose he was lying about that, or is he going to take credit for the collapsing market, too?

gee, Marty, only this week, Trump gave himself credit for the market performance. Do you suppose he was lying about that, or is he going to take credit for the collapsing market, too?

What collapsing market?

So far, the Dow is down 800 points this week But, you don't have to explain it. It is Trump who boosted the market, and it is the democrats who are causing the fall. Sassey has already explained it.

After years of GOP senators and congressmen pledging never to vote for anything that will add one penny to the deficit, they suddenly fall silent when the tax bill, with resulting deficit, is unveiled.

The G.O.P. Tax Cut Is Draining the Treasury Faster Than Expected

After years of dems not caring about debt, now they suddenly care about it.

Trump is the first president in decades to reduce the debt relative to gdp.

So, Trump's tax bill will result in an additional $1.5 trillion, but, that is not enough! Now, he wants another $1.5 trillion for infrastructure! And don't forget the wall! If Trump "reduces the debt" much further, we will be selling our National Parks to Japan in order to pay the bills!

Forum List

Back