GOP ... states can keep Obamacare

uh huh, sure.

20 million people are having an insurance company pay for their medical bills now ... before, 20 million people were making taxpayers pay for their medical bills every time they went to a county hospital because they had NO insurance ..

RW logic is fucked up.

Your fairy tale would be find if it were not that....a fairy tale. 20 million are paying to guard against the big one.

And they pay a lot.

Their deductibles are often over 6,000 so the insurance company is often paying NOTHING.
that is our deductible

jc, what was it prior to Obamacare? Mine went from 500 to 5,000.

There is no such thing as Obamacare. It is page after page of fines and regulations sticking it to the hospitals and their patients. We can do much better. In fact we were doing much better before the obstruction.

uh huh, sure.

20 million people are having an insurance company pay for their medical bills now ... before, 20 million people were making taxpayers pay for their medical bills every time they went to a county hospital because they had NO insurance ..

RW logic is fucked up.

Your fairy tale would be find if it were not that....a fairy tale. 20 million are paying to guard against the big one.

And they pay a lot.

Their deductibles are often over 6,000 so the insurance company is often paying NOTHING.
that is our deductible

Are you on a bronze plan?
I'm on the plan that says you will pay 6000

Then you are on a cheap plan, but isn't it still nice to know that is the most you will pay this year?

Mandate to get yourself a policy
You have a CHOICE of which policy and whether public or privately
You don't really get the concept of freedom at all, do you?

No I have lots of laws to follow, don't you. For instance we have to pay state, Fed and Local income tax.

Yeah. You probably won't really get why freedom is important until it's gone.

What kind of freedom are you in need of? Robbing a convenience store or bank, speeding , not paying taxes, not having auto insurance, not paying your property tax, being able to shoot everyone you see, able to beat your woman,

I might be able to answer you better if you describe what freedoms your missing.

I doubt you would. In fact, I don't think you have any respect for the concept of freedom at all. It's just something that gets in the way of your desire to bully others.

Quite frankly, I think that if Congress doesn't pass a replacement/alternative to O-care before they vote to repeal it, there won't be a replacement/alternative that gets passed.
Republicans are more concerned with removing Obama's name than passing a healthcare plan
It was removed it's now ACA
Oh are they calling it the right name now!!

The act was never called "Obamacare."

There is no such thing as Obamacare. It is page after page of fines and regulations sticking it to the hospitals and their patients. We can do much better. In fact we were doing much better before the obstruction.
People think I am joking when I say you tards were in a coma before January 2009.

ileyxj.png

That's because you are a joke. The per capita cost came down because no one is being covered anymore. Obamacare does not pay out. It fines and collects.

Obamacare is not an insurance.

Then getting rid of it isn't "taking away people's insurance" as the hysterical left is claiming.

repealing healthcare is already meeting opposition ..

GOP senators: Give states the option of keeping ObamaCare

when (and if ) it comes time to vote on repealing the ACA it will only take a few more like-minded Republicans to cross the aisle and vote with the dems to stop Trump dead in his tracks.

Wow! The government allows others to make up their minds!

Perfect example of why you never vote far left!

Why not allow states to make up their minds if they want Obamacare?

People think I am joking when I say you tards were in a coma before January 2009.

ileyxj.png

That's because you are a joke. The per capita cost came down because no one is being covered anymore. Obamacare does not pay out. It fines and collects.

Then getting rid of it isn't "taking away people's insurance" as the hysterical left is claiming.

It is when you have nothing to replace it

How are you going to cover 20 million people? It is a question that should be answered BEFORE you repeal Obamacare

ileyxj.png

The ACA is an act that allows the working poor to get insurance. It is in itself not an insurance. You know nothing about what you speak. It only fines if you are a loafer who would rather new car than pay for HI.

The ACA is an act that allows the working poor to get insurance. It is in itself not an insurance. You know nothing about what you speak. It only fines if you are a loafer who would rather new car than pay for HI.

The ACA is a scheme to socialize health care without admitting that that's what we're doing. But it's more than that. It's also another step in merging corporate and state power.

Last edited:
If you like your Obamacare, you can keep your Obamacare

GOP senators outline first Obamacare replacement plan

States are given the option that if healthcare exchanges are working and the people like them, they can keep them

Otherwise, the can set up Health Savings Plans to help pay for insurane

or....do nothing and let em die

My guess is Republicans will hate it more than the Democrats do
Hell, I don't give a shit if people want to keep Obama care to themselves - that should be choice, but it's fucked up forcing anybody into Obamacare it's Obviously something they will never use…
Nobody is forced into Obamacare
They always had the option of a private policy
it was called a mandate. go read about it.
Mandate to get yourself a policy
You have a CHOICE of which policy and whether public or private

Only a moron goes through life without health insurance
yep, that's what mandate means must purchase.

ileyxj.png

It is when you have nothing to replace it

How are you going to cover 20 million people? It is a question that should be answered BEFORE you repeal Obamacare
I thought there were 300 million in america. Why are you only worried about 20 mil? Are you ssaying fk the 280 million? So again the left dialogue, the needs of the one out weigh the needs of the many? You need to understand life bubba.

And there it is.

Loafers, huh?

Let's talk about the real loafers.

One third of the "involuntarily uninsured" were high school dropouts. These are people the hardworking taxpayer will have to carry on their backs for the rest of their natural lives.

And you fuckers have the unbelievable nerve to call the people you were FORCING to buy health insurance the "loafers"?!?!

Jesus H. Christ.

Quite frankly, I think that if Congress doesn't pass a replacement/alternative to O-care before they vote to repeal it, there won't be a replacement/alternative that gets passed.
Republicans are more concerned with removing Obama's name than passing a healthcare plan
It was removed it's now ACA
Oh are they calling it the right name now!!

The act was never called "Obamacare."

No, it wasn't.

But Obama adopted the name...until it became unpopular.

ileyxj.png

You might be able to get insurance, but won't be able to afford the deductibles.

Kinda like an expensive car that has a massive insurance policy you can't afford....useless.

uh huh, sure.

RW logic is fucked up.

The taxpayers are still paying their medical bills, tard. Who do you think is subsidizing their ObamaCare so they can get their $50 premiums?

Marxist logic is fucked up.

If you like your Obamacare, you can keep your Obamacare

GOP senators outline first Obamacare replacement plan

States are given the option that if healthcare exchanges are working and the people like them, they can keep them

Otherwise, the can set up Health Savings Plans to help pay for insurane

or....do nothing and let em die

My guess is Republicans will hate it more than the Democrats do

There is absolutely nothing stopping the states from doing what they want. There was never any reason for the federal government to be involved in this in any way, shape, or form.

Forum List

Back