GOP ... states can keep Obamacare

If you like your Obamacare, you can keep your Obamacare

GOP senators outline first Obamacare replacement plan

States are given the option that if healthcare exchanges are working and the people like them, they can keep them

Otherwise, the can set up Health Savings Plans to help pay for insurane

or....do nothing and let em die

My guess is Republicans will hate it more than the Democrats do

The question is who will be funding them.

The states should fund their own system.

HSA's are the best.

States are given the option that if healthcare exchanges are working and the people like them, they can keep them

No,,we won't let your death panel survive....

my guess is the people who elect their Congressmen/women will tell them what they want and how they want it if they want to be reelected again, and the results will show up in 2018 despite what Trump and his little bots want.

There is no such thing as Obamacare. It is page after page of fines and regulations sticking it to the hospitals and their patients. We can do much better. In fact we were doing much better before the obstruction.

uh huh, sure.

20 million people are having an insurance company pay for their medical bills now ... before, 20 million people were making taxpayers pay for their medical bills every time they went to a county hospital because they had NO insurance ..

RW logic is fucked up.

I don't think that's a bad idea. If Obamacare is working in your state, and you want to keep it, I don't see a problem. We already spent the money to set it up.

The Democrats should have done the right thing the FIRST damn time and extended the Medicare / Medicare Supplement / Medicare Advantage system to all. An excellent, already-functioning blend of public funding and dynamic private competition.

Now we're going to end up with some kind of Frankenstein's fucking monster.

Thanks, "leaders".

/---- GEEE -- Republican's Freedom of Choice in healthcare - not Libtards "one size fits all" - what a concept.

I remember right after 43 was reelected to his 2nd term, and he said he planned to spend his political capital and privatize SS ... the voting public spent their political capital and shut his ass down in less than a week ... same goes for Trump.

repealing healthcare is already meeting opposition ..

GOP senators: Give states the option of keeping ObamaCare

when (and if ) it comes time to vote on repealing the ACA it will only take a few more like-minded Republicans to cross the aisle and vote with the dems to stop Trump dead in his tracks.
It has been weakened so much by the GOP propaganda, that its very weak now.
It like Right to Work, you do not need to join the union, unions loose money and dies.

Expect slave labor soon, why the wealthy like Trump do not pay taxes, so they need the middle class to.

And the middle class who can do factory jobs will just be happy having food, clothes and a roof over their head, while the rich laugh all the way to the hedge funds. Keep the poor happy and paying taxes, we are their food.

Viruses need a host and the working poor are it.

There is no such thing as Obamacare. It is page after page of fines and regulations sticking it to the hospitals and their patients. We can do much better. In fact we were doing much better before the obstruction.
People think I am joking when I say you tards were in a coma before January 2009.

ileyxj.png

uh huh, sure.

20 million people are having an insurance company pay for their medical bills now ... before, 20 million people were making taxpayers pay for their medical bills every time they went to a county hospital because they had NO insurance ..

RW logic is fucked up.

And LW'ers are so short sighted. Obamacare was unsustainable and piss poor on so many levels. And it is utter bullshit that 20 million people did not have healthcare before Obama. Hospitals weren't fined hundreds of thousands of dollars for seeing the same patient in the ER, and Patients weren't secretly classified as outpatient so Obamacare didn't have to cover them.
Most of my Youth Group kids came to live with me because their crack whore, alcoholic parents could not be bothered. And each one of them brought their free medical card with them. I took one of their mothers to the hosp. 3 times, for overdosing, and she never paid a dime either, so......

So no health insurance plan, HSA have been around for years.

People think I am joking when I say you tards were in a coma before January 2009.

ileyxj.png

That's because you are a joke. The per capita cost came down because no one is being covered anymore. Obamacare does not pay out. It fines and collects.

ileyxj.png

I think we have lots of young people here.

ileyxj.png

That's because you are a joke. The per capita cost came down because no one is being covered anymore. Obamacare does not pay out. It fines and collects.

Obamacare is not an insurance.

ileyxj.png

So instead of admitting you lied, you doubled down!

That's the pseudocon way.

Forum List

Back