GOP spending cuts would affect millions of people

Looking at the Yahoo article, it appears that the proposed cuts really don't effect the top 5%.
Why not make cuts that has everyone sacrificing for the good of the country?

That actually supports the irony of the system.

The majority of spending is financially supported by the top 5% earners...
And when you cut some of that spending, you see how those that financially support it are not even benefitting from it.

And then you go out there saying that the 5% should put even MORE into the system...

And then you criticize them when they say "why?"

I would think that it would be obvious that spending cuts would affect millions of people. Everything Washington does affects millions of people to some degree.

However, the affects of spending cuts can only be good for the economy.

I would think that it would be obvious that spending cuts would affect millions of people. Everything Washington does affects millions of people to some degree.

However, the affects of spending cuts can only be good for the economy.

I would think that the farmers who are about to lose their governmnet provided farm subsidies would disagree. As would the military and defense contractors who are getting ready to lose billions in work.

Looking at the Yahoo article, it appears that the proposed cuts really don't effect the top 5%.

You know, gotta protect tax havens for the ultra-wealthy at all costs and put the wood to the rest of us.

GOP spending cuts would affect millions of people - Yahoo! News

Promises, promises. And they GOPtards really call themselves conservatives, an insult to true conservatives.

It will affect about 300 million people.

If they can keep the debt from rising, or at least slow it down, the dollar will keep the value it has.

If we increase the debt, like liberals, such as yourself, want, then the dollar will fall further in value affecting everyone.

But you lack the ability to see that. You only see whiney bitches screaming we need more money to pay for our raises and benefits! Do it for the children!

moron, we are fucking our children by increasing spending, you're just to damn liberal to see it.

You know, gotta protect tax havens for the ultra-wealthy at all costs and put the wood to the rest of us.

Yeah...the rest of you that capitalized on the excessoive spending.

As the article shows, the ultra wealthy (love that) wont lose a thing with the spending cuts...which means only the less than ultra wealthy were capitalizing on the spending...which, of course, was paid for by the ultra wealthy.

Last edited:

And when you cut some of that spending, you see how those that financially support it are not even benefitting from it.

And then you go out there saying that the 5% should put even MORE into the system...

Considering that most of the top 5% pay generate almost 40% of their income from capital gains/dividends that are taxed at the 15% rate and have access to more tax loop holes than the rest of Americans, I will not cry for them.
Where is their sacrifice?

Considering that most of the top 5% pay generate almost 40% of their income from capital gains/dividends that are taxed at the 15% rate and have access to more tax loop holes than the rest of Americans, I will not cry for them.

Gamble.
They took chances.
With the exception of the few that are wealthy due to inheritance...and putting aside the few crooks out there.....
We took some major chances with our little savings to start a business. To ultimately employ others. To buy LIHTC properties with the hopes that we dont lose maney but make money putting roofs over the heads of millions at the same time.

Where is our sacrifice? You have no idea of the anxiety attached to my starting a business. I risked it all....

You have no idea of the hours I worked to make it happen

The years without my "2 weeks vacation" and my "6 sick days" and my "2 personal days",,,so I can make it work.

and now over 15 people are employed becuase of me. 2 others that were took my mentoring to start their own....

Where is my sacrifice?

Ask my wife who did not have me home for dinner...ask my kids who did not see daddy at thier football ganes.....ask my ulcer who grew as I saw my savings slowly diminish as I tried to make it work..

And now that I sacrificed and made it?

You want to crucify me.

GOP spending cuts would affect millions of people - Yahoo! News

Promises, promises. And they GOPtards really call themselves conservatives, an insult to true conservatives.

It will affect about 300 million people.

If they can keep the debt from rising, or at least slow it down, the dollar will keep the value it has.

If we increase the debt, like liberals, such as yourself, want, then the dollar will fall further in value affecting everyone.

But you lack the ability to see that. You only see whiney bitches screaming we need more money to pay for our raises and benefits! Do it for the children!

moron, we are fucking our children by increasing spending, you're just to damn liberal to see it.

I must say this is the Post of the Day.

Most Liberals cannot see past the next Welfare Check, never think or plan long term, and have Indebted the unborn with such a burden that it will never be paid.

Liberals have made our grandchildren's grandchildren Serfs in the land their forefathers fought and died to bequeath to them.

Yo...where is YOUR sacrifice?

Gamble.
They took chances.
With the exception of the few that are wealthy due to inheritance...and putting aside the few crooks out there.....
We took some major chances with our little savings to start a business. To ultimately employ others. To buy LIHTC properties with the hopes that we dont lose maney but make money putting roofs over the heads of millions at the same time.

Where is our sacrifice? You have no idea of the anxiety attached to my starting a business. I risked it all....

The years without my "2 weeks vacation" and my "6 sick days" and my "2 personal days",,,so I can make it work.

and now over 15 people are employed becuase of me. 2 others that were took my mentoring to start their own....

Where is my sacrifice?

Ask my wife who did not have me home for dinner...ask my kids who did not see daddy at thier football ganes.....ask my ulcer who grew as I saw my savings slowly diminish as I tried to make it work..

You want to crucify me.

How was anyone attempting to crucify you, specifically?

Gamble.
They took chances.

Where is my sacrifice?

You want to crucify me.

He questioned where the top 5% sacrificed...and it was questioned in a sarcastic way.

Might I suggest a little light reading for those who are interested. Read Cloward & Piven's strategy for implementing 'change' through economic collapse.

The top 1% pays approximately 40% of all income taxes but owns over 42% of the wealth in the US.
Again, I'm not crying for them and I'm not picking on them. They are not royalty, they too should sacrifice.

and exactly what was your sacrifice?

As I kjeep saying and yet no one will respond to...

It is not the top 5% fault that the excessive spending was on things that only the other 95% capitalized on.

So the top 5% got nothing out of the excessive spending...but now must sacrifice as well?

Really?

Gamble.
They took chances.

Where is my sacrifice?

You want to crucify me.

He questioned where the top 5% sacrificed...and it was questioned in a sarcastic way.

Maybe you misunderstood my question. I asked how anyone was attempting to crucify you, specifically.

Might I suggest a little light reading for those who are interested. Read Cloward & Piven's strategy for implementing 'change' through economic collapse.

I did and the similarities to what I am hearing and seeing is concerning

Forum List

Back