GOP Senator Susan Collins Throws Support Behind Law Protecting Same-Sex Marriage

Why is this necessarY/

Oh, and it isn't what they are really after years after SCOTUS normalized homosexual marriage. If this gets passed and withstands court challenges they have more, much more in mind.

They have a national age of consent in mind (their "hero" RBG declared the age of consent was too high many years ago already). Then normalize those attracted to young children as a "right".

They are here now for the children. Soon, they'll be kicking in the door for the children.

Why is this necessarY/

Oh, and it isn't what they are really after years after SCOTUS normalized homosexual marriage. If this gets passed and withstands court challenges they have more, much more in mind.

They have a national age of consent in mind (their "hero" RBG declared the age of consent was too high many years ago already). Then normalize those attracted to young children as a "right".

They are here now for the children. Soon, they'll be kicking in the door for the children.
I have been hearing that shit for years and i would just laugh and laugh.
Not anymore. They are going to come after the kids.
They.
Already.
Are.

I am all for homisexual relationships being ruled and regulated by the feferal government.

For the next 25 years at the least researchers, psychiatrists, government representatives should totally be involved in homosexuality. We will also need more police and specialized training fir this new society the government is creating.

Yes, by all means, more govrrnment involvement in their lives

They are demanding, literally to be identified and registered with the government as homosexuals

• Banned
this bill doesn't force society to accept gay marriage, in fact it protects religious liberty by saying private people don't have to recognize gay marriage in their personal life and business practices. this bill just says government should protect all marriages equally

even the mormon church have endorsed this bill

• Banned
Ben Shapiro tells any Republican senator voting for the codification of same-sex marriage: "You should not be in the Republican Party"

Didn't republicans kinda grap their 'family values' schtick by the pussy a few years ago?

This bizarre fixation of stripping women and LGBT folks of rights is as bizarre as it is unAmerican.

this bill doesn't force society to accept gay marriage, in fact it protects religious liberty by saying private people don't have to recognize gay marriage in their personal life and business practices. this bill just says government should protect all marriages equally

even the mormon church have endorsed this bill

Mormon Church
Even those loons, huh?

Didn't republicans kinda grap their 'family values' schtick by the pussy a few years ago?

This bizarre fixation of stripping women and LGBT folks of rights is as bizarre as it is unAmerican.

So why do you all have such a fascination with Trans freaks destroying women's rights?
I get that they are higher on the totem pole, but why are they.

So why do you all have such a fascination with Trans freaks destroying women's rights?
I get that they are higher on the totem pole, but why are they.

What 'rights' are Trans people taking away from anyone?

And again, what would that have to do with the right's obsession with stripping gays and lesbians of the right to marry?

What is with this republican obsession with stripping people of their rights?

Here's an idea ...

... how about removing any laws that legislate marriage which, after all, is a strictly personal arrangement, and has nothing to do with The State.

Forum List

Back