GOP Sen. to Trump: Prince Mohammed whacked Khashoggi. Stop playing dumb

He should do what Barry always did when faced with a tough call...give some tough sounding speeches...draw a red line in the sand...and then go play golf! Leading from behind, baby!

Why??

He could refuse to sell them arms. That would be much better than a lame speech.

So they buy their arms from Russia or China? If you want to hurt the Saudis...develop more oil reserves and flood the market. Money is all they care about...to get their attention...hit them in the pocketbook.
they don't need money :rolleyes:

and THEY are the ones who drive oil prices down... by flooding the market

They can control the price of oil because they control so much of the market, Care! I'm not so much worried about them driving the price of oil down...I'm worried about them cutting production and spiking the price of oil through the roof thus bringing our booming economy to a screeching halt!

This issue is far larger than this alludes to.

They are dragging their feet because international alliances are part of this equation - it is not a simple matter.

You’re right, but it is a potentially political bugaboo for Trump. We will see how he handles this, and how it effects him politically.

This is an untidy mess
Gotta get the message across that just can’t do this in front of the whole world

Let's be realistic here. The Saudis Royal family are not nice people! They never have been. Expecting them to become nice because of public pressure on them isn't going to work because quite frankly...they could care less what we think of them! Killing each other is what they DO. Not only journalists who write inconvenient things about the Royal family...they kill each other! Quick story...when I lived in Aspen I met some ex SAS operators who worked for Prince Bandar as bodyguards. I was amused that anyone thought they needed dozens of security people guarding them around the clock in a place like Aspen and told one of the bodyguards that...asking him who the Prince was afraid of. His reply was that most Saudi Royal family members are killed to benefit OTHER royal family members and they were there more to protect the Prince from other Saudis than from anyone else! That's who you're dealing with here. They'd kill their own cousin or even brother in a heartbeat if it moved them higher up the pecking order of royalty.

The Saudi royal family doesn't need us to prop them up.
all their Military stuff, is American....

we simply don't supply the parts to fix their planes, bombers
Maybe, but due process first. You know; like with AVENATTI!!!

Greg

What would 'due process' look like for the murdering Saudi clown prince?

:popcorn:

You ASSume he's guilty?

Greg

no one assumes it, they know it... they have recording of the 5 men committing the murder, getting a message to the Prince after they brutally killed him, that the deed was done, as he wanted.... mission completed, is what I heard on the news.

I haven't heard it at all. I will wait until it is clarified by the Courts.

Greg

He should do what Barry always did when faced with a tough call...give some tough sounding speeches...draw a red line in the sand...and then go play golf! Leading from behind, baby!

Why??

He could refuse to sell them arms. That would be much better than a lame speech.
Oh you don't want them to be customers. And you will personally pick up any company shortfall.

Read it and weep.

Read what? The long running long ago disproved narrative that The Saudi Ruling family had something to do with 9-11, sorry not factual. osama Bin Laden was an outcast and estranged from his family and their branch of the Islamic religion he was actually supported by a network of Iranians, Iraqi and other still hostile countries that had networks in the UK and Belgium. Interpol and some of the integrated middle eastern alliance investigators along with other organizations found and arrested people from many of the terrorist states for harboring conspiring with financing and expediting the attack. This includes arrests in many EU states but mostly in Belgium I think..

The Saudi royal family doesn't need us to prop them up.
all their Military stuff, is American....

we simply don't supply the parts to fix their planes, bombers

Greg

What would 'due process' look like for the murdering Saudi clown prince?

:popcorn:

You ASSume he's guilty?

Greg

no one assumes it, they know it... they have recording of the 5 men committing the murder, getting a message to the Prince after they brutally killed him, that the deed was done, as he wanted.... mission completed, is what I heard on the news.

I haven't heard it at all. I will wait until it is clarified by the Courts.

Greg

Hear no evil, see no evil - gotcha.

foreign murder on a foreigner in a foreign land and the 'Saudis' being allies of the USA is a good thing in that part of the world .
-------------------------------------- and what is it , 'corker' knows who it is that is responsible 'kashoogy' murder and thats a 'BS' claim . Remember , 'corker' is an enemy of TRUMPS same as 'jeff flake' and 'mcstain' when he was alive .

The Tennessee senator wants Trump to stop pretending the Saudi Prince didn't have Khashoggi killed.
"Everything points to the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, MbS, ordering @washingtonpost journalist Jamal #Khashoggi's killing," Corker, the outgoing chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, tweeted.

"The Trump administration should make a credible determination of responsibility before MbS executes the men who apparently carried out his orders," he added, using the initials for the crown prince.
Corker: 'Everything points' to Saudi crown prince ordering Khashoggi's killing
Trump knows. Neither Trump nor the Republicans care.

Only idiots like you care. The only reason you care is so you can harp against Trump who has nothing to do with a murder in SA.

I can not tell you how much of a shit I do not give. Neither do most other people.

It happened in SA. Not here. Grow the fuck up little Derp.

Why would anyone in this country care? It is clearly none of our business. We aren't going to arrest him nor try him. He has never committed a crime in this country.

He has never committed a crime in this country.

Neither had about every single "terrorist" killed in the "War on Terror".

Let's be realistic here. The Saudis Royal family are not nice people! They never have been. Expecting them to become nice because of public pressure on them isn't going to work because quite frankly...they could care less what we think of them! Killing each other is what they DO. Not only journalists who write inconvenient things about the Royal family...they kill each other! Quick story...when I lived in Aspen I met some ex SAS operators who worked for Prince Bandar as bodyguards. I was amused that anyone thought they needed dozens of security people guarding them around the clock in a place like Aspen and told one of the bodyguards that...asking him who the Prince was afraid of. His reply was that most Saudi Royal family members are killed to benefit OTHER royal family members and they were there more to protect the Prince from other Saudis than from anyone else! That's who you're dealing with here. They'd kill their own cousin or even brother in a heartbeat if it moved them higher up the pecking order of royalty.

You are oh so right. Their history is full of family murder.

As for that reporter. I really don't give a fuck. he wasn't American and he was killed in SA.

The Saudi's will do as they please and most folks couldn't care less.

Libbies never offer solutions, just outrage
I don’t think they want solutions, just opportunities for outrage

The Tennessee senator wants Trump to stop pretending the Saudi Prince didn't have Khashoggi killed.
"Everything points to the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, MbS, ordering @washingtonpost journalist Jamal #Khashoggi's killing," Corker, the outgoing chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, tweeted.

"The Trump administration should make a credible determination of responsibility before MbS executes the men who apparently carried out his orders," he added, using the initials for the crown prince.
Corker: 'Everything points' to Saudi crown prince ordering Khashoggi's killing

Greg

Do you know that the crime happened in Turkey at the Saudi embassy?

Did you know that none of America's laws or due process applies in Turkey and every other nation in the world?

You can't impose our justice system on other nations.

What you can do is want to wait for the process to happen in Turkey but I'm sure there will be nothing close to "due process."

You can send a letter to the Turkish government telling them to prosecute the criminals who are responsible for that murder. However it happened in a Saudi embassy so technically, it's not Turkish soil. You would have to find out the laws in Turkey that address such crimes that happen at foreign nations' embassies.

Turkey has tapes of the whole crime yet trump refuses to listen to them. Why do you suppose he doesn't want to hear the tapes of the whole crime? And why do you suppose he doesn't believe our intelligence agencies?

Forum List

Back