GOP Rep. Buyer Blasts Acting Dem Speaker: "This is why the People have Thrown You Out

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJSnozJ4LVg[/ame]

A good example of why the American People threw the Democrats at. This abuse of power. It doesn't matter how they do it. Democrats are determined to push their agenda through as much as they can in this lame duck session.

Republicans need to defund every bit of it, once they are seated in 2011.

Isn't it ironic how people who call themselves Democrats have such contempt for Democracy?

The party of Kennedy is no more. It's been infested with progressive vermin... and so has the GOP. I shall wait and see how the freshmen behave.

God Forbid the congressmen follow long-established congressional rules.

Crazy, I know! I give him credit though - he managed to stage quite a soundbite for whipping rightwingers into a frenzy.

Isn't it ironic how people who call themselves Democrats have such contempt for Democracy?

The party of Kennedy is no more. It's been infested with progressive vermin... and so has the GOP. I shall wait and see how the freshmen behave.

Well, the GOPers couldn't bring themselves to vote for a moratorium on earmarks, so they are off to their normal poor start.

The problem is dimwits don't want to follow procedure. They think they can cut corners and force legislation thru and bypass due process. They do it all the time, the idiots.

Well, the GOPers couldn't bring themselves to vote for a moratorium on earmarks, so they are off to their normal poor start.

Which party is in the majority in the Senate?

2:50 "The house is proceeding with motion to suspend the rules."

The stupid hag is making it up as she goes along and conferring with a parliamentarian off mic.

Do you know why they had a motion to "suspend the rules"? Do you think suspending the rules is somehow outside of normal and customary operations?

The stupid hag is making it up as she goes along and conferring with a parliamentarian off mic.

Do you know why they had a motion to "suspend the rules"? Do you think suspending the rules is somehow outside of normal and customary operations?

She doesn't know what the fuck she is doing. She's talking off mic to a parliamentarian who is coaching her.

She doesn't know what the fuck she is doing. She's talking off mic to a parliamentarian who is coaching her.

Do you know why they had a motion to suspend the rules? Do you think such a motion is outside of normal operations?

Makes one wonder if it is you that "doesn't know what the fuck [you are] doing".

Do you know why they had a motion to suspend the rules? Do you think such a motion is outside of normal operations?

it seems that it is you that "doesn't know what the fuck" you are doing.

Is it normal not to recognize a member who wishes to speak for one minute on a bill under consideration?

If they want to keep their jobs beyond two years, they'll pay attention to what the TEA Parties were saying.

That's hilarious.

America is angry at Democrats for not cleaning up Republicans mess fast enough.

But you have to hand it to the right wing. Making the number one issue in America poor millionaires and billionaires who don't have enough money. And the way they want to cut unemployment for millions of families just before Christmas. Even more hilarity? It's those same people who are angry there isn't enough God in Christmas. Couldn't ya just die?

Forum List

Back