GOP Probe Into Planned Parenthood Comes Up Empty.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
GOP Probe Into Planned Parenthood Funding Comes Up Empty.

Jason Chaffetz (R-UT), Chair of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee announced the GOP led investigation into possible abuse of U.S. Tax Payer, Government Funded Dollars by Planned Parenthood has come up empty.

"Did I look at the finances and have a hearing specifically as to the revenue and how they spend? Yes. Was there wrongdoing? I didn't find any?"

Chaffetz is currently a long shot candidate for Speaker of the House.

Way to waste those Tax Payer Dollars your so damn worried about Chaffetz.

well we didn't expect you on the left to care about them cutting up live aborted babies. so here you are crowing about how you won something. you are all sick and twisted. liberalism is for sure a Mental disorder. time to find a lion to wail about I guess

the head Butcher (Richards) is laughing in your face while she is drawing her SIX figure salary off the backs of your families.

well we didn't expect you on the left to care about them cutting up live aborted babies. so here you are crowing about how you won something. you are all sick and twisted. liberalism is for sure a Mental disorder. time to find a lion to wail about I guess

the head Butcher (Richards) is laughing in your face while she is drawing her SIX figure salary off the backs of your families.

Right out of the gate you use a proven lie.

The tapes were heavily edited and therefore a LIE.

Didn't happen.

But you need lies don't you?

Jason Chaffetz (R-UT), Chair of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee announced the GOP led investigation into possible abuse of U.S. Tax Payer, Government Funded Dollars by Planned Parenthood has come up empty.

"Did I look at the finances and have a hearing specifically as to the revenue and how they spend? Yes. Was there wrongdoing? I didn't find any?"

One defeat after another for the Republicans. This is what happens when they give up on reality and start trying to use lies in place of it. They've actually come to the conclusion that if they just tell a lie enough times, as Faux News does, that it will become truth.

Only in the con bubble.

"Did I look at the finances and have a hearing specifically as to the revenue and how they spend? Yes. Was there wrongdoing? I didn't find any?" Chaffetz is currently a long shot candidate for Speaker of the House.
Longshot?!?! After saying that, I'm sure he's now considered a traitorous RINO! :cool-45:

Doesn't make a bit of difference. Sane people knew it was crap to start with, and crazy right wingers will believe it was all true no matter how many investigations prove there was nothing wrong being done. The only purpose for the investigation was to keep the crazies fired up.

Didn't happen.

Once again all about "heavily edited" and short on details of this editing, and if you are referring to the b-roll rolling with the voice over, that's editing all documentaries and news orgs do.

It's Benghazi all over again.

Well this sure is a lefty circle jerk.

"you're awsome!!!"
" No, YOU'RE awesome!!!"
" We are all awesome!!!"
wank, wank, wank (or diddle diddle diddle for the ladies).

"you're awsome!!!"
" No, YOU'RE awesome!!!"
" We are all awesome!!!"

Don't really want to say "I told you so", but you gotta admit I told you so. All the fake investigations are nothing more than a right wing circle jerk.

Didn't happen.

Once again all about "heavily edited" and short on details of this editing, and if you are referring to the b-roll rolling with the voice over, that's editing all documentaries and news orgs do.

An edited tape, under law presupposes the existence of the original.

The group responsible for the tape admits making the edits.

The tape is therefore legally inadmissible.

You are entitled to your own opinion.

You are NOT entitled to your own facts.

Chaffetz admits he found nothing. Live with it.

"you're awsome!!!"
" No, YOU'RE awesome!!!"
" We are all awesome!!!"
d

So, knowing you have no real logical, cogent, well thought argument to make you result to name calling.

How very original of you.

NOT!!!

"you're awsome!!!"
" No, YOU'RE awesome!!!"
" We are all awesome!!!"

Don't really want to say "I told you so", but you gotta admit I told you so. All the fake investigations are nothing more than a right wing circle jerk.

They have achieved one of their goals, and that was to remove the sterility so wanted by abortion rights activists. Even if their other points fall by the wayside, you can't get rid of that one victory.

Didn't happen.

An edited tape, under law presupposes the existence of the original.

The group responsible for the tape admits making the edits.

The tape is therefore legally inadmissible.

You are entitled to your own opinion.

You are NOT entitled to your own facts.

Chaffetz admits he found nothing. Live with it.

Since when did the group that released these want them to be part of some lawsuit. The tapes were to start the conversation, and as vehicles for that, they are a stunning success.

"you're awsome!!!"
" No, YOU'RE awesome!!!"
" We are all awesome!!!"
d

So, knowing you have no real logical, cogent, well thought argument to make you result to name calling.

How very original of you.

NOT!!!

More solid responses are forthcoming, this was was just too easy to pass up on.

Oh forgot to include the mixed circle jerk (diddle, wank, diddle, wank).

Didn't happen.

The right wing witch hunt wanted to find dirt as much as you do. They couldn't. Let it go.

Didn't happen.

The right wing witch hunt wanted to find dirt as much as you do. They couldn't. Let it go.

They made it a matter of discussion, so the tapes succeeded, and all your FAKE FAKE FAKE ranting doesn't change that.

Everyone also notices nothing is ever mentioned about the audio being faked....

"you're awsome!!!"
" No, YOU'RE awesome!!!"
" We are all awesome!!!"

At the taxpayers expense, you should add.

"you're awsome!!!"
" No, YOU'RE awesome!!!"
" We are all awesome!!!"

They have achieved one of their goals, and that was to remove the sterility so wanted by abortion rights activists. Even if their other points fall by the wayside, you can't get rid of that one victory.

Nope.The idiots still believe the bullshit, but they didn't convince a single person who didn't already want it to be true.

"you're awsome!!!"
" No, YOU'RE awesome!!!"
" We are all awesome!!!"

At the taxpayers expense, you should add.

LOL, NOW your side cares about taxpayers....

Forum List

Back